• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Tasuja

Post your goals and achievements

Getting arches is way too fucking easy right now. Took me longer to get the bosses lol

I don't know if this is the same to most arches, but when I was running to the Death Bridge Keeper I found 6 or 7 Coral Beach Mob arches :D Nearly the same happened with Bonta chafers. ;p

Edited by Ariia

A cat has 9 lives, right? 7 left!

Set: 4/8 Items done, 0/9 Trophies done, 0/2 Dofus done, 0/4 Exos done.

Simon and Aaron. A huge congratulation to the both of you! I know how long and tedious you both have found it and I'm really happy you finally did it :P. Specially you Simon, 6 years whereas 4 at level 199 haha!

Keep up being awesome guys :-).

Y03zs.png

Actually, I reached this point like 3 weeks ago. Haven't done any more quests since, but I figured it would be easiest to wait for 2.9 to be released to post it.

Missing some of the Fight Club-related quests (only at Third Post), as well as a handful of Incarnam/Astrub quests that previously had a maximum level. Some of these max levels got removed so these wouldn't be a problem anymore.

• Like 3

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

Y03zs.png

Actually, I reached this point like 3 weeks ago. Haven't done any more quests since, but I figured it would be easiest to wait for 2.9 to be released to post it.

Missing some of the Fight Club-related quests (only at Third Post), as well as a handful of Incarnam/Astrub quests that previously had a maximum level. Some of these max levels got removed so these wouldn't be a problem anymore.

quite impressive... i was trying to do some quests before 2.9... spend a few days in Astrub/Incarnam... got up to 150 quests

2.9 started

i have fricking 12% Astrub and 20% Incarnam

*dies*

Modra Krev (Rushu) brakmarian perc protector from 2005
guild blog owner - dofusmk.blogspot.com

Krako Interserver Inc. We sell mounts on every international server. Faster. Stronger. Colourfull. And happy!

krakonossig2.jpg

Y03zs.png

Serious props for this. Quests are tedious, and you've done quite a bit of them. :)

tumblr_maroc5i39P1rho4djo1_500.gif

btw this 500 achievment is really easy after all

each day alamanax quest counts as +1, so its just matter of time, 366 quests just from almanax ;)

Edited by evilmind

Krako Interserver Inc. We sell mounts on every international server. Faster. Stronger. Colourfull. And happy!

krakonossig2.jpg

Yep, makes the whole thing a bit less impressive. They should've added higher tiers. At least 800 is possible, not sure about 900.

(I have 408 non-repeatable quests in the quest book, by the way. Few more can be squeezed out, especially with the newly released ones.)

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

Quest finished: [A Kolosso Hack and Slash]

Achievement unlocked: [Kolosso (Last)]

Achievement unlocked: [Kolosso (First)]

Achievement unlocked: [Kolosso's Caverns]

How to get 30 claws and 3 fabrics per char in 1 kolosso fight :) Cb, fuji are harder

Quest finished: [A Kolosso Hack and Slash]

Achievement unlocked: [Kolosso (Last)]

Achievement unlocked: [Kolosso (First)]

Achievement unlocked: [Kolosso's Caverns]

How to get 30 claws and 3 fabrics per char in 1 kolosso fight :) Cb, fuji are harder

Xa first really looks like pain in the ass, you cant even heal then i guess?

anyway:

[00:03] Achievement unlocked: [Korriander (Mystique)]

was trying to do Duo aswell, but damn, i must rethink what characters to use, i'm way too slow for 13 turns...

krakonossig2.jpg

Achievement unlocked: [Ougaa (Last)]

Achievement unlocked: [Fungus Dungeon]

Achievement unlocked: [Ougaa (Tight)]

Achievement unlocked: [Fungi]

OUGAA dung

Hard too my computer almost freeze when achievement began to pop up

Did Korriander (Zombie) earlier for shits and giggles. With a 7 char team... I don't recommend that many for the achievement.

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

1355674897-items-2.jpg

Yesterday I went to the 2.9 Item Wiki l and I saw few cool items. I decided to craft them all. That's the final result.

1355674897-items-2.jpg

Yesterday I went to the 2.9 Item Wiki l and I saw few cool items. I decided to craft them all. That's the final result.

Looks like Eca-Goku ;DD Nice one. Could you post the name of the hat please?

A cat has 9 lives, right? 7 left!

Set: 4/8 Items done, 0/9 Trophies done, 0/2 Dofus done, 0/4 Exos done.

Looks like Eca-Goku ;DD Nice one. Could you post the name of the hat please?

Here name and stats

Too much cuteness concentrated in one area!

impssig.png

It's been a while since i've played.. been lazy.. but here's a latest achievement c:

200Sram__zpsbb864dd3.jpg

• Like 4

sacalexdisplay.png

Whoa that's nice! Grats!

Finished Iop also:

200iop2_zps2a24405a.png

Next is Masq! :)

sacalexdisplay.png

ornament_zps9673675a.png

Happy Christmas!

Look at all the SWAG ;)

Whoa that's nice! Grats!

Finished Iop also:

200iop2_zps2a24405a.png

Next is Masq! :)

Double gz.

vglk7r.png

100% Monsters:

q2TlA.jpg

Took me 10 days to finish it, uff!

--------------------

The hardest to do for me was:

to get pandora (no souls in market, no respawn at pandala, 3 days of searching)

to get gobkools (the way to koolich dun is so annoying)

to get pandikaze warriors (every time in pandikaze dun the fight was without challs..)

to get named dreggons (in tunel and in sanctuary, really annoying, they spawned in big mobs [while me playin' solo or just with my panda])

to get furious whitish fang (%@$!#$!#@T)

The easiest to do for me was:

to get arachnid (long spawning time [8-12 hours]), i just reached the point, killed one brakma, then arachnid came out :D)

to get sewer keeper (3 mins of searching)

I ofc dont count monsters that can be easily found and which have normal spawn time.

weeeee, so happy^^

Edited by blizzard
  • Like 4

STfT5.png

Conspiracy Theory Guild Team

Yoshikaime 200 lvl Sram,Carrera 200 lvl Panda Gibbs-Mallard 200 lvl Enutrof

Yoshianne 200 lvl Eniripsa,Lilienne 200 lvl Masqueraider, Moguaii 200 lvl Sacrier

Cadaver, Rogue fast lvling , Catasrophy ~200 Ecaflip Boobs!

100% Monsters:

q2TlA.jpg

Took me 10 days to finish it, uff!

--------------------

The hardest to do for me was:

to get pandora (no souls in market, no respawn at pandala, 3 days of searching)

to get gobkools (the way to koolich dun is so annoying)

to get pandikaze warriors (every time in pandikaze dun the fight was without challs..)

to get named dreggons (in tunel and in sanctuary, really annoying, they spawned in big mobs [while me playin' solo or just with my panda])

to get furious whitish fang (%@$!#$!#@T)

The easiest to do for me was:

to get arachnid (long spawning time [8-12 hours]), i just reached the point, killed one brakma, then arachnid came out :D)

to get sewer keeper (3 mins of searching)

I ofc dont count monsters that can be easily found and which have normal spawn time.

weeeee, so happy^^

How did you complete 'With eyes closed', where you have to complete 1,000 challenges against monsters higher level than your own, so easely?

You just have to kill monsters with lvl bigger than yours, or that are in a team bigger of yours.

I focused on grass plains, where mobs with lvl bigger than 200 are on every map (for example 2 cracks + pikoko, or kidos+mufafah+killibris), which I could kill in less than 1 min, ofc with challenge.

Sram is ultra killer, if you have to kill grass plains mob, invisible + air dmg are lethal for killibris and you dont pas your turn bcuz of their spell.

If you have problems with them, I recommend mobs in pandala (neutral or terrdala), sidimote (ouginaks), koalaks (especially enchanted lakes) or frigo (pinguins, kanigloos)

Edited by blizzard

STfT5.png

Yoshianne 200 lvl Eniripsa,Lilienne 200 lvl Masqueraider, Moguaii 200 lvl Sacrier

You just have to kill monsters with lvl bigger than yours, or that are in a team bigger of yours.

I focused on grass plains, where mobs with lvl bigger than 200 are on every map (for example 2 cracks + pikoko, or kidos+mufafah+killibris), which I could kill in less than 1 min, ofc with challenge.

Sounds like an idea, I might put my old EH souls to a use too.

Gratz on the ornament anyways!

Also remember, that fighting dopples also counts, so it's nice to make both challs :)

STfT5.png