Tasuja

Post your goals and achievements

On 3/11/2018 at 2:28 PM, Veldin said:

JOhVGfB.png

6th

image.png.4f4cf2ee07819c79162173a1e0ba3479.png

7th

• Like 6

Finishing the towers and consequently the achievements of the game on ilyzaelle 😄 missing only the will killson incarnation, breeding and 290 Christmas points i'm accepting tips for the vortex 200

Screenshot_306.png

Screenshot_307.png

Screenshot_308.png

Screenshot_303.png

Edited by _Xisgoronai
  • Like 8
  • Love 1

Gz my dude that's impressive! For vortex 200 I'd go Dakid+oafs+minor dynamo, do 2cras panda sram. That's what I did and it only took a few tries to win.
Things to look out for:
1) Hystairkal swaps are a big issue because they can get real close real fast. The swap is 8-10 range, and I'm not 100% sure they can use it if they move. Other than that, avoid their 3-7 range linear move and you're golden. 
2) Krossflire's Poisoned Art (heals remove it, so use cawwots if you don't wanna take curative arrow)
They also have a 1-7 range linear attack, and a 1-5 range diagonal attack so if you're inbetween that, or have an obstacle in the way, they become useless. Contrary to popular belief, batseye doesn't work on them.
3) watch out for Crushmore's Absorbent shield (+1mp per hit). Just push them back with lashing and avoid hitting them, it only lasts 1 turn. Their only ranged attack is 1-3 linear so you can kite them really easy.
4) Ickyrus' generally aren't a problem because all of their stuff is 3 or less range. Don't let them get close and they're super useless lol.
5) Wastrels are the same as Ickys. Just don't let them get close.
The biggest thing to watch out for is getting pulled by Dakid. Have Panda and sram abuse that to get close, Karcham/Fear them away, and run back into Mist (which I like better than invis personally in this fight). Have sram create a barrier of repelling traps in a spot that won't attract you if popped, as added protection. You're probably going to need the sram and panda to hit some to get through all of the monsters, so I recommend a full str sram build, and an int/chance or str/chance panda build. It doesn't really matter with the cras because I'm sure you have a good set. 

Don't let the needle hit you on Vortex turns, but that's super easy to avoid with 4 loot. I would focus killing the monsters in the order that I put it, and if possible don't kill them on turn 10 so you can push Vortex when the time comes.
His first turn after all monsters disappear, he remains invulnerable and passes, and his second turn, he passes and becomes vulnerable, so buff up fully/Vulnerability turn 1 and then hit him as much as you can before he becomes active. When he starts doing stuff on his 3rd turn after monsters disappear, he teleports to the needle before he does anything else. He will also teleport to the needle every 3 turns, so watch out for that if you don't kill him in time. Position your characters, after you hit him on his second turn, as far from where the needle will be as you can! Even if it's close to him, you'll be safe. An easy way to do this is to look at where the needle is the moment you get sent back to your starting positions (which happens when all monsters disappear), and add 8. For example: if it's on hour 8, by the time he jumps it will be on hour 4, so go to the top left of the map near hour 10. Being linear to the needle will still hit you on his turn after he becomes vulnerable! By the time he starts fighting back he will most likely have 8 mp (2 from killing monsters on hour 4, and 1 from dymano). So all you have to do at that point is not let him hit you with his spell 'Time Out' which is 1-8 range linear with no LoS. If he tags you and you don't die, which is possible because Oafs are cc dmg idols, you'll be pacifist state.

I don't know how much you know about Vortex, sorry if I'm repeating stuff you know!

Edited by Ouest
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Thx Ouest for your words 😄

Yep, i have a good knowledge in vortex, my question was directed to the set of idols. But your tutorial will be helpfull for who will read this post on future 😄

I've tried with payos+muta and the lavasmith, but every wave was borning with the needle bonus, idk why.

We reached the last wave, but with a lot of injuries from the erosion dammage.

I thought on the oafs+dakid, however the vortex could kill us easily, he hits around 1-1.8k without extra dammage, and the dakid gives 20% per hit, i didn't see how we can avoid from this problem.
Taking advantage of your knowledge, do you know how to open the grid of the incarnation of kolosso? I did in times when I needed all the jobs, how did it go now?
ps1: if you have some concordance errors do not judge me, english is not my main language: D

ps2: Just the vortex left xD today: XISGORONAI has unlocked the achievement Dazahk Freezammer (Score 200)

• Like 2

You need 5 Smiths and 3 Carvers, each level 200, and the Smiths must be a level 200 Smithmagus, the Carvers must be a level 200 Carvmagus as well.

• Like 1

tumblr_maroc5i39P1rho4djo1_500.gif

This is how me and my GOOD FRIEND PAGONIS ❤️ dealt with the last few turns of the fight (I went up because of the trapline, and we didn't kill the monsters on turn 10, and Mist).

Edited by Ouest
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

This certainly felt like an achievement. Glad I managed to keep all alive 😅

download.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I let a few die xD1706556087_2018-10-27(1).thumb.png.dcd5dce0dd7a513cbe657ea9aae8f680.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

You were super fast lol. I think that's the time i need for 4 loot

• Like 1

nice fake taxi xelor

• Haha 1

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JMnAphG.png

Leecher always dies

• Haha 1

I'm the hater of the unjustified haters.

because its your birthday today junn, happy birthday man

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

image.thumb.png.195bb052d09280a3f7e51abf5e859d97.pngWhen is it not loool

• Like 1
  • Palm 1
  • Haha 8
  • Love 1

cd2f09e93c47ef2c29b2a825df503859.jpg

i believe 1st november is bugged in screen

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JMnAphG.png

I also dropped a minowang on Nidas (but my birthday was 2 days ago)

Special thanks to @archieblacknwhite for giving me their mount to level, wouldn't have done the dungeon without you!

minowang 2.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I really do love their addition of rare cosmetic drops. The thrill of dropping something valuable knowing it's very unlikely to do so without ANY of the frustration that your gameplay experience will be worse for not having it. I hope they keep giving us more drops like these.

• Like 4

tumblr_maroc5i39P1rho4djo1_500.gif

1 hour ago, Junnsim said:

2nd mino droped looooooooooooooooool 10455e0c905be533f13cc97bc62279a0.png

sori.jpg.32f6f6567d2fed6025d36580460e1e15.jpg

Spoiler

Sori, i had to ,_,

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

LOVING this event so far!

2018-11-14 (1).png

• Like 5