• Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Tasuja

Post your goals and achievements

On 2/25/2019 at 11:21 PM, Woof-Zwei said:

image.thumb.png.dca5f12df604afa8234f2573a64893a2.png

Impressive, how'd you level it so fast if i may ask?

I can answer that - Xelorium mobs (tha Strength/lock Pandawa thing with the idols) with 7 leechers equal-ish to the guild's level.

• Like 1

Small step forward

unknown.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1

PIicjNm.jpg

3 gearless leechers + sidekick. This is a Count/Klime run with 200 Score, Nomad and Limpwrist (For Klime), done as a 4v8. Went in thinking it's impossible, apparently not.

• Like 10

And I hate you for that 🙂

• Haha 1

On 3/16/2019 at 9:01 PM, Abraham Van Helsing said:

PIicjNm.jpg

3 gearless leechers + sidekick. This is a Count/Klime run with 200 Score, Nomad and Limpwrist (For Klime), done as a 4v8. Went in thinking it's impossible, apparently not.

homer.jpg.c13da9e2ec549ad39b27b6dad2f79e4a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

image.thumb.png.2911a7b4575fe45e32a3e8c31c7fa7dc.png¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 3
  • Palm 2
  • Haha 5

What the actual fuck. 7 Hours???

• Like 1

Good fucking game.... What was the Fraktal modifier btw? I mainly ask as I have a Zombrute in my Fraktal room option -.- And I can't seem to pass it, and that's with a mere floor 27x too 😞 at 401 I imagine that's a LOT more cancerous, RIP that mob hp/range

7 minutes ago, Proxy-Error said:

Good fucking game.... What was the Fraktal modifier btw? I mainly ask as I have a Zombrute in my Fraktal room option -.- And I can't seem to pass it, and that's with a mere floor 27x too 😞 at 401 I imagine that's a LOT more cancerous, RIP that mob hp/range

floor 501 buddy

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Proxy-Error said:

image.png.46d0b737c20a150f40494c2a493ed8c7.png

• Like 2

image.png.621ca134ccac32702b71cbf0ce13f515.png

[20:59] Achievement unlocked: [Between the Hammer and Anvil]

[20:59] Item received: 1 × [Lavasmith Dofus]

I finally fucking got this thing ... for anyone who is currently thinking about getting this the natural way I have two pieces of advice:

Spoiler

1.) Literally all you should be doing in The Hero of Plants Vs. Veriun Dead quest fight is getting the plants as far away from the monsters as possible and Necro'ing the mobs. Ignore the Dandelions, they're fucking useless except to distract mob AI. Necro Sunflower, Rose, Sunflower, Rose, then the Gloot should be in a good place for you to Necro it. Abuse that it can spread Necro in a 3x3 square around it when you transform it. Roses WILL NOT hit anything that's near an ally if it's not Necro'd (the mobs fucking damage splash will make them not want to hurt allies). Anything that gets close to you, Necro it once the plants are boosted. Good luck! This quest fight is real terrible.

2.) For the Submerged Ones wave fight, it's actually better if a couple of your chars die before wave 3, because otherwise the Foggernaut Helpers that spawn in to help you will UTTERLY fucking clog the map up. It'll be almost impossible to not trigger Aquazomb because you won't be able to move.

Thanks to @Owyn and @Qullium for helping me with the more annoying of the group fights, and thanks to @Grim-pint for advice on The Hero of Plants Vs. The Veriun Dead fight. You guys are the best! 😄

Edited by Scour
  • Like 4

Won the KTA tournament 💪

GoldWin.thumb.png.79a9dd2797565b9ce5cafcd6c60b4b7c.png

• Like 5

11 hours ago, xjoost said:

Won the KTA tournament 💪

GoldWin.thumb.png.79a9dd2797565b9ce5cafcd6c60b4b7c.png

ok

35 minutes ago, Woof-Zwei said:

image.thumb.png.b96468c96ec202b7e53007bc12592c81.png

21 slot paddock? 8 digit dream fragments? What are you poor or something? I'll sponsor next week's sub :^)

• Haha 2

jG7HCct.png

First week back on the half geared team, baby steps 😄

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Finally got one of the coolest ornaments in the game! >:D Big thanks to @Owyn and Sinbad for doing these dungeons with me. 🙂

image.png.81957d39155f39ebfdc19d12d5a936b4.png

• Like 5
  • Love 1

im fucking double posting because THIS QUESTLINE WAS LUDICROUSLY DIFFICULT and im proud of having done it

image.png.cd085c41c1c0ddfc297e2cca78b96c78.png

I could not possibly have done this without the help of the following people, for both tactics and loaned gear. @Grim-pint, @Owyn, and @Qullium were fucking invaluable. This is not a single player game and you guys really helped me see that. Thanks so much for all the help. 🙂

Below are some fight screens in spoilers for those curious about the demands of this fucking questline. xD

Spoiler

unknown.png

It's only because I can consistently rewind something's position by 6 cells (Souvenir + Frostbite x2 + Spont Return x3) that I could cheese this fight this way. Awful, awful fight otherwise. xD

unknown.png

I ONLY won this fight because Counter essentially puts me in the Melee invulnerability state for 2 turns. :') The thing had +2350% power at the end of this fucking fight and if you're less than 17 cells away from it you get smacked for a LOT. Thank god for Premonition and Mummification.

unknown.png

In this fight I got eroded to 1.3k HP from 4.3k HP. The monsters had no erosion, and I had 50% res in earth and water, the only elements they hit in. I had an Ivory, an Emerald, and a Dokoko on. This fight is a fucking nightmare. I only survived because the spell Clock exists.

Edited by Scour
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Love 3

ZcPLyLf.jpg?1

• Haha 1

CfL4EnO.png

Y7Gx9iq.png

It's trending to play on Ily, figured I'd give it another shot

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ouest said:

CfL4EnO.png