• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Veldin

New gear in 2.33

I will do the <200 items after dinner (if someone could get me the set bonuses of these four sets, that'd be much appreciated!)

The French have a couple of screenshots here with set bonuses included.

I'm in a dead-end relationship with the dead guild Rosalt.

Things I have left to kill for quests/achievements (25 quests left):

Solar | Bethel | 4 Bounties

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3

Artwork by Pokii, Kaitah and Tawa

Really like the str/int set for enu. Wouldn't use on iop, but mp red and range, yes please!

Proud Leader of Rosemary

I  can't be bothered to be active enough on imps to care enough to update signature..

Did anybody notice the stats of the low level sets? Pardon my french HOLY **** the items rock! The str/int set looks like a mini version of SO especially the hat.

The int/agi ring fills a need for the int rings in that level region.

I am only sad that my elio shot past these sets this weekend. Depending how fast I level him I might be able to enjoy the int/agi set around level 160. Which goes quite well with mopy king cape, some buck pieces.

Yeah that 16x str/cha set had stats almost comparable to end-game str/cha gear, so much so that if it included an amulet I could build some cool new stuff with it. Cool, in a way, but at the same time making other similar level range gear obsolete.

Or who actually wears real equips at low levels (1-199) nowadays anyway. 200 is fast.

Quit? Break? Too lazy to log on?

gTMe0Jx.gif

Move to Zato. Build a wall. Make it great again. Make Solarians pay for the wall.

Or who actually wears real equips at low levels (1-199) nowadays anyway. 200 is fast.

There are, but mostly people who want to play these levels (do dungeons at the appropriate level).

However, you are right, 200 is (too) fast, and anyway 199 is (maybe this is something Ankama could also think about)

• Like 1

Elegast-199 feca

Eledrunk-199 panda

Futta-Mukka-200 eni

Hot-fortune-200 enu

So what if it's fast? 199-200 was incredibly boring and changed nothing. It's only there so you have to grind mindlessly and boringly to be able to get actual decent gear to be able to try endgame content.

Avaricia XelorInhutil EnuMutilate SramIracunda EniOrgullosa IopLujuria ElioEnvidioso PandaGulattony Eca

So what if it's fast? 199-200 was incredibly boring and changed nothing. It's only there so you have to grind mindlessly and boringly to be able to get actual decent gear to be able to try endgame content.

Sorry I didn't make myself clear.

199-200 is too slow when comparing to 1-199, i agree 100% with you

• Like 1

Elegast-199 feca

Eledrunk-199 panda

Futta-Mukka-200 eni

Hot-fortune-200 enu

By the way, the weapons were changed a bit in the last beta update. The sword has a requirement of 400 int, agi and str, the axe has a requirement of 400 str, cha and int. The bow's minimum range goes to 3, the power bonus is gone, the lock penalty goes to 30 and the crit bonus to 6.

Edit: Lock, not dodge.

Edited by ElMatematico

El-Matematico 200 agi osa

El-Psicologo 200 str/cha zobal

El-Cronologo 200 cha xelor
El-Geologo 200 int sadi
- Rubilax -

The sword has a requirement of 400 int, agi and str

Seriously...... -_- it's part of a fire-air set that's not even endgame, is a neut dmg (which implys that it's intended to be forgemaged) and isn't insane to the point to make the sword the entire set unsuable

I just hope the str part is a typo... can't get on beta to find out myself

Also think that it's just wrong to exist at all, there's already a decent set for that level for that element combination........

Unless you meant the 200 sword, and the str was supposed to be cha. in which case, okay, fine enoguh

Also......DID WE REALLY NEED ANOTHER PURE-AGI 200 SET?!?! -_- there's already 2, as well as 2 19x pure agi sets, and a multitude of agi-hybrid (namely agi-str)

We still don' have a usable endgame str-cha set (seriously wtf)

Edited by Piro

Proud Leader of Rosemary

I  can't be bothered to be active enough on imps to care enough to update signature..

Seriously...... -_- it's part of a fire-air set that's not even endgame, is a neut dmg (which implys that it's intended to be forgemaged) and isn't insane to the point to make the sword the entire set unsuable

I just hope the str part is a typo... can't get on beta to find out myself

Also think that it's just wrong to exist at all, there's already a decent set for that level for that element combination........

Unless you meant the 200 sword, and the str was supposed to be cha. in which case, okay, fine enoguh

rw1Jfve.png

All good.

• Like 2

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

Also......DID WE REALLY NEED ANOTHER PURE-AGI 200 SET?!?! -_- there's already 2, as well as 2 19x pure agi sets, and a multitude of agi-hybrid (namely agi-str)

We still don' have a usable endgame str-cha set (seriously wtf)

Yes we did. Mono agi gear in this game is abysmally bad, probably the worst mono gear available currently. Awful resists. It says a lot that mono agi builds wear so much cha/agi hybrid gear, because the options just aren't there.

Edit: Officially a replacement for Allister ring too. About time tbh, when many agi builds wear something like bearb + cycloid or bearb + kringlove.

Edited by Sugared

gTMe0Jx.gif

Move to Zato. Build a wall. Make it great again. Make Solarians pay for the wall.

Yes we did. Mono agi gear in this game is abysmally bad, probably the worst mono gear available currently. Awful resists. It says a lot that mono agi builds wear so much cha/agi hybrid gear, because the options just aren't there.

Edit: Officially a replacement for Allister ring too. About time tbh, when many agi builds wear something like bearb + cycloid or bearb + kringlove.

Oh boo hoo you had to wear a lv 194 or amazing 198 ring, cry me a river... agi chars could justify less resists because of the absurd (until recently, at least) lock they had over other chars, Great res and lock and bonkers damage would have been stupid

and cha/str characters get the wonderful feeling of wearing a 163 amulet cetera if they want an actual str/cha amulet, if they want AP, that is (ffs why did you think it was a good idea to make the 3 sets for str/cha give -ap, -mp, or -3 range...................)

Oh. there's barbakle. but it has worse stats than the 16x counterpart

Edited by Piro

Proud Leader of Rosemary

Never said bearb was bad. Allister however isn't great. I just don't see a point in not adding a set for a build that most likely has the least options available in the game right now. You could easily make the same overpowered argument for str/cha a couple years ago with Cra, old Feca, Fogger, old Xelor, old Sadida, Pandawa for too strong offensive dual builds. Which is why we're slowly moving towards more gear options. They're not just going to dump everything people desire in one update, and last time mono agi got anything was dark court shovel. Before that, Dorabyss and F3.

Edited by Sugared

gTMe0Jx.gif

Meh, even lichen can't post accurate info in the oficial forums. He mixed up the conditions for the sword and the axe. I should have checked.

Sabres d’Atcham : les conditions d’équipement en Intelligence, Agilité et Force passent à 400.
Hache du Chaloeil : les conditions d’équipement en Force, Intelligence et Chance passent à 400. Il est désormais possible d’attaquer en diagonale avec cette arme.

Good to know it's not true.

Also, I think cras are the main reason we can't get good str/cha equipments.

Edit:

and last time mono agi got anything was dark court shovel.

There's a level 200 agi set from vortex that came later than that.

Edited by ElMatematico
  • Like 1

El-Matematico 200 agi osa

El-Psicologo 200 str/cha zobal

El-Cronologo 200 cha xelor
El-Geologo 200 int sadi
- Rubilax -

Edit:

There's a level 200 agi set from vortex that came later than that.

You right, you right, just easy to forget because nobody runs it on rosal

gTMe0Jx.gif

Also it's kinda aids to make a combo with that than is really better than what was there before. A few of us spent a fair few days trying to build a trophy set with that to rival bubo/alli and ended up realising that it was not actually any better

• Like 1

That Atcham set is utter sex with so much AP reduction, just wow. Can someone give me a small loan of a 100 million kamas, so I can buy one? OBVIOUSLY I Could just to the dungeon with my own team......I'm just too lazy.

Any idea when we'd get detalized information (namely spells) about each Ecaflipus monster? I would've loved to try it out on Beta, but it's pretty laggy and my Enu's like 195 or some shit, I think.

That Atcham set is utter sex with so much AP reduction, just wow. Can someone give me a small loan of a 100 million kamas, so I can buy one? OBVIOUSLY I Could just to the dungeon with my own team......I'm just too lazy.

Any idea when we'd get detalized information (namely spells) about each Ecaflipus monster? I would've loved to try it out on Beta, but it's pretty laggy and my Enu's like 195 or some shit, I think.

I've been an Xelor since 2008 and not once has AP rape been useful in PvM outside of CB and Soft Oak back when there was only one Healing Branch. I wonder if they're ever going to make AP rape useful?

• Like 2

tumblr_maroc5i39P1rho4djo1_500.gif

Also it's kinda aids to make a combo with that than is really better than what was there before. A few of us spent a fair few days trying to build a trophy set with that to rival bubo/alli and ended up realising that it was not actually any better

ya also that agi set isnt even that great, much like other vortex items. Outclassed by older gear like 80% of setups post dimensions cos count gear is 2 stronk

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

the new agi set is actually pretty good for a pure agi pvm rogue, can combine it to be better than the current options available for that build so it's far from useless.

I've been an Xelor since 2008 and not once has AP rape been useful in PvM outside of CB and Soft Oak back when there was only one Healing Branch. I wonder if they're ever going to make AP rape useful?

Well, that's because at some point people completely overdid it and took everything in PvM that could hit hard to 0 AP, then devs went like "Nuh-uh!" and now mostly everything has 15-20 AP and 5 AP hits and you're supposed to only take one of their attacks off.

To be fair, it probably is the most balanced that way. But I'd say that just means you wouldn't go all out with wis base and trophies and all that jazz in PvM. But natural AP reduction on otherwise pretty decent gear is cool to have because AP resists are high on most monsters.

Also, RE: agi sets vs cha/str sets... it's comparing mono elemental with hybrid, which is silly. Which bi-elemental combo can really say it has enough good options. All of them are kinda forced to go some power-based route and/or use tri-elemental sets for fillers because it's their best option.

Compared to other mono stats, agi has loads of sets but none particularly standing out as great, and a lack of good standalone items (or set items that work outside of a set; Bear Wedding Band is one like that). Little ability to incorporate new trophies in a meaningful way - compare that to int, which can build extremely powerful sets with that for either resist-focused or damage-focused needs.

edit: By the way, weapon changes are now on Dofusplanner too (verfied on the Beta server).

edit²: Other non-equipment changes moved to the general Beta topic.

• Like 1

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

the only reason i complain about str/cha is it doesn't HAVE any sets that are usable. even with tri-element sets, the build is just so bad. every other 2-element has a set they can use and feel happy with. Yeah, mono agi needs a bit more support, won' deny it, but they keep getting new mono agi stuff, ignoring the builds there that DONT have just about anything

Allister compared to Oshimo/Ogivol
Bubo/Klime compared to Barbakle
that vortex set vs Hairsh (bugs me the most by far that they took the 1 item cha/str needed most, made it, and then said "lawlnope")

the sets that are 3-element that have str and cha
Nocturnowl (not even really meant to be a set on it's own, but a 1-2 piece solution)
Queen of Thieves (actually pretty good)
Obscuranti or w/e (honestly just not very good in general, though I don' fully understand why)
Hail (can't use staff without crazy sacrifices, and doesn't even HIT in the element you want)
Prof Xa (not a bad set for when it came out, but so many restrictions)
Freez (also could be worse)

but I digress. I just am bothered that they make it clear they hate the build to be viable. They even made the ballancing factor on sinistrofu -earth dmg...like why?

and then they go and make ANOTHER pure-agi set, ANOTHER str-int set...

/endrant

I am very happy to have what looks to be a viable cha-agi set though ^_^ also a str bow that doesn't lock you out of having any intel. And I'll enjoy having replacements for my pure agi and str/int chars, just bugs me that they keep making them, instead of just making the ones before actually good.

Proud Leader of Rosemary

Sooo, as it turns out, the gear does not have a dungeon requirement to wear, after all. Everyone assumed it was only off for the Beta and would be in place on live servers. But it's confirmed intentional.

Prices will be steep, I'm sure, but this should come as a relief to a lot of people.

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

has ankama finally given up on the "we want people to "earn" their gear" stance they've had an obsession with the past few years? fk yes

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae
  • Like 2

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png