• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Ala

BETA 2.33

Assuming it gets 10 Init from 10 kills on the other mobs, that's ~35 runs. With the rate the modifier has been changing on Rushu, that'll be done some time next week. :rolleyes:

Yeah I wish it did but... no, it's not 10. Not 15 either, I can report back when it's got 20 of one monster. But so far it's been to 3 dungeon runs and has a pathetic 30 init. I don't think Ankama thought that through.

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

put it to 0hp

• Like 6

ATTENTION ALL THOTS: THIS USER IS A CERTIFIED 𝒿𝑒𝓌𝓁𝑜𝓇𝒹™ !! BEING SUCH, THIS USER ONLY ACCEPTS JAP GAMER HOTTIES WHO CAN GIVE THE FATTEST SUCC® ! IF YOU ARE A THOTTIE OR NEGRO SCUM,PLEASE LEAVE THIS PAGE IMMEDIATELY.THIS USER DOES NOT STAND FOR SEEING SUBORDINATES ON HIS PAGE, ONLY THE GIRLS WITH ANIME TITTIES™

Just how high were they when designing this pet...

bjbjARL.png

If too many numbers confuse you - it means more than 50 kills of a monster are needed for 10 init.

• Like 5

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

clearly they messed up, it probably should be at least 10 times more or something

• Like 2

eyjQJde.png?2

Just how high were they when designing this pet...

bjbjARL.png

If too many numbers confuse you - it means more than 50 kills of a monster are needed for 10 init.

10 Initiative

60 x Soldier of Fortune, 60 x Lucky Knight, 60 x Jammy Jack, 60 x Queen of Fate, 60 x King Playa, 60 x Fleeflee, 60 x Melouse, 60 x Bytbul, 60 x Geriatick, 60 x Itsh, 30 x Catsquatch, 30 x Pouncer, 30 x Catichan, 30 x Calleyat, 30 x Sucatrose, 6 x Colousses, 3 x Ush Galesh, 1 x Catseye

Source: http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/encyclopedia/pets/17700-chaperlipopette

I'm in a dead-end relationship with the dead guild Rosalt.

Things I have left to kill for quests/achievements (25 quests left):

Solar | Bethel | 4 Bounties

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3

Artwork by Pokii, Kaitah and Tawa

10 Initiative

60 x Soldier of Fortune, 60 x Lucky Knight, 60 x Jammy Jack, 60 x Queen of Fate, 60 x King Playa, 60 x Fleeflee, 60 x Melouse, 60 x Bytbul, 60 x Geriatick, 60 x Itsh, 30 x Catsquatch, 30 x Pouncer, 30 x Catichan, 30 x Calleyat, 30 x Sucatrose, 6 x Colousses, 3 x Ush Galesh, 1 x Catseye

This setup would make sense if it gave literally any other stat but Ini (except Pods). Jeez. They're treating it like it gains +5 AP at 1000 Ini or something. You shouldn't need to beat the boss ~90 times to max it.

• Like 6

tumblr_maroc5i39P1rho4djo1_500.gif

Actually, that's a pretty cool idea - make a powerful pet/mount or something that's a soul eater and u gotta grind a load of really hard stuff before it's any good. And link it to the account once its gained stats.

But yeah in this case, wtf ankama

I guess if we want a initative pet we can just use little white bow meow.

Edited by Sommanker

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

Actually, that's a pretty cool idea - make a powerful pet/mount or something that's a soul eater and u gotta grind a load of really hard stuff before it's any good. And link it to the account once its gained stats.

Now Ala will be cursing your name when she has to beat the Osa dimension boss 120 times to get a pet with 3 Summons on it. xP

• Like 3

tumblr_maroc5i39P1rho4djo1_500.gif

Aww yis, the cat gods heard my angry rants:

Familier Chaperlipopette : la quantité d’âmes de monstres de la famille du Grand Jeu nécessaire est corrigée (elle est divisée par 6, de 60 à 10 monstres nécessaires pour 10 Initiative).

(from Lichen's changelog - 10 kills each now)

Also for the Catboss abuse, a change everyone saw coming:

En combat contre le Chaloeil, à partir de la vague 2, les monstres soignent correctement leurs alliés et occasionnent correctement des dommages aux ennemis sur les mêmes Dés quand ils reçoivent des dommages.

Le Chaloeil ne devient plus indéplaçable à partir du tour 21, il devient inébranlable (ne peut pas être poussé ni attiré).

Le Chaloeil a désormais un comportement agressif.

- The heal for allies and shared damage for enemies properly works past wave 2. (Well, that makes sense now. That really confused me sometimes... "shouldn't I have taken damage now??")

- Catboss is no longer unmoveable after turn 20 but unshakeable (can't be pushed and pulled... all the Xels and Pandas rejoice!).

- Aggressive AI. Obviously.

Also, for the align quest aficionados who didn't want to redo quests... please check if the 38925th patch to the quests works now? (You should be able to continue 4th order quest or 71st align quest... if it works)

Pour certains personnages, il était impossible de commencer la soixante-et-onzième quête d’alignement ou la quatrième quête d'ordre. Ce problème est à présent résolu. Il peut être nécessaire pour certains personnages de passer par la carte de la milice (là où se trouvent Amayiro ou Oto Mustam) avant de se rendre à la Tour des Ordres.

There's a few more minor changes that I didn't find remarkable enough to copy. Like Huppermages no longer having static bras that bend the spacetime continuum and make shields weird. :lol: Click me if interested.

• Like 7

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

Aww yis, the cat gods heard my angry rants:

(from Lichen's changelog - 10 kills each now)

Was I the only one that noticed that the lv 200 mobs had an unusually high kill count requirement compared tot he rest of the monsters?

the change to catboss is less than i expected. Just an AI style change and a positive change to his state

Proud Leader of Rosemary

I  can't be bothered to be active enough on imps to care enough to update signature..

Was I the only one that noticed that the lv 200 mobs had an unusually high kill count requirement compared tot he rest of the monsters?

No, I also thought that was very odd. Made no sense. Good thing they changed it.

Bad thing they changed the AI. :( RIP (Freedom) achievement

I'm in a dead-end relationship with the dead guild Rosalt.

Things I have left to kill for quests/achievements (25 quests left):

Solar | Bethel | 4 Bounties

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3

Artwork by Pokii, Kaitah and Tawa

Now Ala will be cursing your name when she has to beat the Osa dimension boss 120 times to get a pet with 3 Summons on it. xP

I will be too, since that would be my dream pet ;-;

• Like 1

eyjQJde.png?2

The Freedom achievement can still be done with a Sram (or quite possibly a regular lock character, but Sram has the additional nice effect that it can do other things and let the double do the work).

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

how do i spawn the mob that gives token in eca dimension?

never see one of them... and if i do the fight with 8 pg i drop 8 token?

Catzino is the name of the mob, and he has a really long spawning cooldown (i'd guess around 24 hours).

Yes, every character in the fight will drop a token. Moreover, a chest will drop a token too, so make sure to bring an enu.

About the fight itself: The mob summons 7 creatures from the area (including those that spawn only in the dungeon) with a considerable vitality buff. Catzino goes invulnerable at the start of every turn if any of these summons are still alive, so you need to kill all those summons before you can hit catzino himself. Catzino also has in instant kill spell in CC, so keep his mp low.

This might sound incredibly hard, but here is the good part: All characters are buffed 12 ap infinite, so you get to spam spells like crazy. Watch out though as panda can unbewitch these ap by using bamboo milk. Moreover, all monsters pass their first turn and are invulnerable for the first turn, so you can use your first turn freely to set things up.

My strategy is usually to set up portals and monsters in AoE and use pull out in the first turn, then let iop nuke things in turn 2. You can probably do over 50k dmg total in that one turn if you set things up right.

• Like 6

Also: if your first char goes before Catzino, that char can hurt it in turn 1.

Does anyone have an advice on how to beat Mutant Itsh? :)

Kiki 💮

Yeah... read that already. That's old ;)

Anything else?

Kiki 💮

Any news on when the patch goes live? I'm assuming it's next week, but if it's this week/2weeks from now, tell me I'm wrong.

Ah, I see. This is in the wrong thread. :^)

Edited by Masive
LF> 2.39

Well first you're gonna have to go back in time 9 months, or alternatively learnt to count.