• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Seyif

Dofus 3.0 in 3D

humilty's video highlights the same infos as friz cept the level cap. though its fair to add that he has other information that he cannot disclose at the moment.

72/100 class changes

29460bc3196b5699de9738ce235621c1.png

Alright, that actually looks amazing! *opens arms* COME, MY CHILD! xD

Dofus IGN: Linavae 11x

I only play on one character and I hate getting leeched. I'll happily group up with anyone at my level range :3

Yeah, there was some fanservice. Nowadays every female character is a hypersexualised fanservice drawing. There's a subtle difference between the two. Also, that eca has normal size and shaped breasts, while the new graphics show, well, anime tits. And yeah, orientalization is a thing, whether the world is globalised or not does not erase the fact there's still a different style of art in the US, Europe, or Japan. They clearly wanted to look slightly more animeish, and by doing that they made the characters look both more childish and more sexualised (which is a tad perturbing).

In my opinion, they could've simply improved the in-game graphics and the concept art, keeping their original style, and the game would've looked much better.

I wrote an essay about orientalization in Ancient Greece circa 1500-700BC the other day... I'm pretty sure that wasn't about anime tits but ok

This is real anime anyway Sm3iMYl.jpg

Edited by Extreal

Looks really nice, although I gotta give one thing to Ankama always. They never disappoint in anything regarding their art.

except when they broke the hats in december 2014 patch

• Like 2

Quit? Break? Too lazy to log on?

gTMe0Jx.gif

Move to Zato. Build a wall. Make it great again. Make Solarians pay for the wall.

idc if they make it 3d 4k hd (pc master race hi pereb), just please keep it turn based

• Like 1

72/100 class changes

29460bc3196b5699de9738ce235621c1.png

That looks GORGEOUS oh my God. So excited. :wub:

tumblr_maroc5i39P1rho4djo1_500.gif

Will it be free-moving more traditional MMO & Wakfu like or will it still be with the arrows at the edge of screen to move?

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

If Dofus goes 3d, what will happen to low end pcs and laptops that multi? I can't run 8 accs on high detail as it is now.

• Like 1

It'd probably be the end of multiacc as we know it.

Avaricia XelorInhutil EnuMutilate SramIracunda EniOrgullosa IopLujuria ElioEnvidioso PandaGulattony Eca

Please guys, heroes system is out by then

• Like 1

gTMe0Jx.gif

Move to Zato. Build a wall. Make it great again. Make Solarians pay for the wall.

Looks absolutely stunning. Hopefully before they bring this out they'll work on a way to multi-account from within a single client, otherwise this could spell the end for a lot of players.

Please guys, heroes system is out by then

That's what I told Snark. His response was that it's not the same, that you can't take pretty family pictures with them or be in multiple guilds chatting at the same time, etc.

101.gif

• Like 1

I'm in a dead-end relationship with the dead guild Rosalt.

Things I have left to kill for quests/achievements (25 quests left):

Solar | Bethel | 4 Bounties

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3

Artwork by Pokii, Kaitah and Tawa

Why join multiple guilds when all you need is Rosalt. Only downside is members get falsely accused for scamming.

Edited by Sugared
  • Like 4

gTMe0Jx.gif

Umm remind me again....how this wont end up as wakfu at this rate?

• Like 1

eyjQJde.png?2

>at this rate

>3d may come in 2019, the earliest

Avaricia XelorInhutil EnuMutilate SramIracunda EniOrgullosa IopLujuria ElioEnvidioso PandaGulattony Eca

It looks brilliant, but is it really necessary..? So much of Dofus' charm was tied to its 2d graphics! These graphics have character too, but not nearly as much as Dofus itself.

The title is so misleading. Dofus 3.0 isn't going to be 3D. The image Seyif linked:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/03/1453137640-czbl7-rwwaat4ly-png-large.png

Is what Ankama is aiming for. I spoke to Izmar about in on the beta, and this image is their 'vision' for 3.0.

• Like 1

signature.png

Yes, it's still 2.5D (like Diablo) and looks nice.

Would be 3D if you could move camera around.

I'm surprised that they're even considering doing that to dofus. I always thought that if dofus had even gotten another graphical update, it would be in java and it would look like wakfu does. It would at least look like dofus then. This 3d picture looks nothing like the dofus i know and love. It looks more like a spin-off game based on the dofus story, rather than a graphical update. I always believed that dofus and wakfu would, to some extent, merge at some point. I guess there's no chance of that ever happening now.

qQJ6Wb0.gif

The title is so misleading. Dofus 3.0 isn't going to be 3D. The image Seyif linked:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/03/1453137640-czbl7-rwwaat4ly-png-large.png

Is what Ankama is aiming for. I spoke to Izmar about in on the beta, and this image is their 'vision' for 3.0.

Hate me, but I actualy like this kind of style for dofus.

• Like 1

Hate me, but I actualy like this kind of style for dofus.

Same. It looks awesome. Now the friends who I've tried MULTIPLE times to get into the game will actually give it a shot.

I think Izmar debunked this whole thread and discussion in her recent Twitch stream session with Mark E, the CM of the DE community of Dofus. I need to go listen once more to really remember and hear what really is happening with the 3D project of Dofus.

• Like 2

tokenguild@gmail.com

TailsHornsHalo.jpg

TailsHornsHalo Baker lvl 100, Alchemist lvl 100, Farmer lvl 100

HotTamaleTails LumberJack lvl 5x Handyman <10 BrakTarget Butcher lvl 1x

TokenFortune Handyman 5x BugKiller Hunter 1x Cantholditall Fisherman 2x Fishmonger wannabe

A man gets home, runs into his house, slams the door and shouts, "Honey, I just won the lottery! Pack your bags!"

The wife says, "Great! What should I pack for? The ocean or the mountains?" He says, "I don't care! Just be out by the end of the week!"

She did, I remember it too.

• Like 1

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20