• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Mechasochist

Huge lagg

Hello guys , wanted to ask you if anybody was facing lagg on dofus when i run 4 chars i get huge lagg . If anybody did how you guys fixed it ? my pc specs

GPU: GeForce GTX 750 Ti
CPU: Intel® Core i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz
Memory: 8.00 GB RAM
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10
Motherboard: Z87-PLUS

Your hardware is more than capable of running >4 DOFUS clients.

Do you have a steady network connection? have you tried the /ping commando ingame (anything >100ms should be worrying)? Is your storage (HDD) in healthy condition?

Your hardware is more than capable of running >4 DOFUS clients.

Do you have a steady network connection? have you tried the /ping commando ingame (anything >100ms should be worrying)? Is your storage (HDD) in healthy condition?

????

I think you mean 1000-2000, 100 is literally nothing on dofus and id dare to say even 500-600 isnt an issue at all unless you want to play like the french do where you play your turn in under 5 seconds.

source: hi im australian and i live on 400 ping and spike up to and over 1k frequently thx telstra, I don't really have issues playing the game at all

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae
  • Like 1

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

What does CPU/RAM usage look like in task manager with 4 open?

lol-1_zps5f3a5cc2.png

lol7_zps7aceb369.png

lol6_zpsfe3642f1.pnglol5_zps22c41f0a.png

Are you running Dofus off an HDD or SSD and is it internal or external?

Edited by Sommanker

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

????

I think you mean 1000-2000, 100 is literally nothing on dofus and id dare to say even 500-600 isnt an issue at all unless you want to play like the french do where you play your turn in under 5 seconds.

source: hi im australian and i live on 400 ping and spike up to and over 1k frequently thx telstra, I don't really have issues playing the game at all

Shouldve noted this was for a general eurofag, not for aussies or americans :D

PS: [16:41] Ping... [16:41] Pong 28ms !

Edited by Veldin
  • Like 2

what kind of PSU do you have? is it sufficient?

cd2f09e93c47ef2c29b2a825df503859.jpg

????

Ahaha we europeans must be a little used to less than 100ms.

With no lag, for me, dofus pings around 20-60ms.

If I run /ping and it gives me 100-250ms I know lag is incoming. Sometimes it's just a spike that clears up fast, other times it's just the beginning of something worse. But with 100-250ms you can still play alright.

If it grows up to reach 300-500ms i feel like it starts impacting the gameplay.

By the time it reaches 1000ms+ I am already starting to check my router connection, checking lag to other internet services to see if it's just dofus or my connection. 1000ms not good :(

• Like 1

Just received huge lag :o All accounts disconnected out of the blue ^^ Probably just me this time though.

Edited by Bochi
  • Like 1