• Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Veldin

Alignment quest help thread

#68 Bonta

I'm trying to find the horn along Skull Path, the riddle points to the passage on the way to Lechoque's wreck ~ but yeah can't find where to go after that.

All good, didn't see Vikin answered above

Edited by Dumpy

23qwc8.jpg

Uhuh, I've been making progress with Bonta alignment quests and I'm currently stuck on #77, where I get to engage in a super fun fight with a mysterious box.
I can't be arsed to sub chars I'm not going to play, so if there's anyone who can land me a hand or wants to join in for shits and giggles, it'd be appreciated.

P.S. I've read the spoilers and I have no clue what I'm doing, mostly because I didn't join the fight on 4 qq

I'm on Rushu, /w Fruitstar, volunteers get candies. And maybe a cookie if there's any left!

b0Jh1G3.png

LoL : Fruitstar @ EUW || GW2 : Fruitstar.6521 @ Piken Square || Fruitstar @ BnS

Hey all, since 2 weeks i am stuck with brakmarian alighment quest 58. the quest begins with me talking to nara, but i cant seem to enter the bars in the cave at 1,32. Ive done all other quests related to this one, and tried everything i can think off. please try to help me out if any of ya got more info on this topic. thanks alot. and Marry christmas to all.

Uhuh, I've been making progress with Bonta alignment quests and I'm currently stuck on #77, where I get to engage in a super fun fight with a mysterious box.

I can't be arsed to sub chars I'm not going to play, so if there's anyone who can land me a hand or wants to join in for shits and giggles, it'd be appreciated.

P.S. I've read the spoilers and I have no clue what I'm doing, mostly because I didn't join the fight on 4 qq

I'm on Rushu, /w Fruitstar, volunteers get candies. And maybe a cookie if there's any left!

Okay scratch that, I've done it and I've finished the Bonta alignment quest chain, ended up subscribing 4 man team just for that.

However, I've done quests up to #70 a few years back and I'm already lvl 3 Salvatory spirit order but can't seem to accept the quest for lvl 4 even though I have a green dot pointing me to the tower of Bontarian orders. Is it a known issue? If so, does resetting the order help or am I stuck here waiting for Ankama's mercy?

(I tried relogging, that only made the green dot disappear and nothing changed)

b0Jh1G3.png

To whoever will be doing Apprenticeship: Champion of Chaos (bleeding heart rank 4 quest) the baker will be at 3,0

However, I've done quests up to #70 a few years back and I'm already lvl 3 Salvatory spirit order but can't seem to accept the quest for lvl 4 even though I have a green dot pointing me to the tower of Bontarian orders. Is it a known issue? If so, does resetting the order help or am I stuck here waiting for Ankama's mercy?

(I tried relogging, that only made the green dot disappear and nothing changed)

Quitting and doing all 4 over has worked for everybody else, myself included.

Quitting and doing all 4 over has worked for everybody else, myself included.

Np, I'll just invest a few more.. hours.. into it.. no biggie! Cheers o/

Edited by Fruitstar

b0Jh1G3.png

so lvl 80, order of the bleeding heart, cant take quest for rank 4 in order, Kaffra keeper only offers leave order or gtfo -,-"

oJU3iB2.png

STEAM PUNKS, RECRUITING 4.2k ACHIEV 199+ FUCKBOIZ !!! PvM and Achievements oriented guild :ph34r:

pm Blaze-It or Gato-Gato for more info

[boobz Team] Gato-Gato, Blaze-It, Eretyr, Xuan-Mai, Nichon, Elfacet,

[back-up titties] Xu-Xu, Exu, Elohim, Hot-Tuc

so lvl 80, order of the bleeding heart, cant take quest for rank 4 in order, Kaffra keeper only offers leave order or gtfo -,-"

Weird, i was able to do it without a problem.

Could someone please help me out?

I'm stuck on the third quest of the Sharp Eye in Bontarian orders.
I'm at the part where I'm supposed to talk to Gordo McRamsay, but when I speak to him, nothing happens.

Any idea what this could be?

Time to necro yet another thread.

I've just attempted for the umpteenth time to convince Shush Tercesasty to entrust me with the 4th rank Putrid Eye quest but no, this shit still isn't fixed.

(And no, I don't want to redo ranks 1-3, kthx.)

Posting on behalf of someone else who is stuck.

I'm stuck on brak quest - it says its called 'Dark Spy', but the steps I've completed are for Soul Hunter according to the wiki. I got the right people (80+ osa and 60+ alch) to stand on tiles in the ritual room but nothing happened. I'm alignment level 41.

Help appreciated, thnx

Lvl 200 (Omega 40ish?) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. With lv 140 rogue as an alt (I have others but all are sub 100 and never used). On Echo (was Shika).

Also a lv 8x Iop and 5x Feca on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  I have finally been kicked!

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 31/12/18 or 12/31/18 if you're an american.

Posting on behalf of someone else who is stuck.

I'm stuck on brak quest - it says its called 'Dark Spy', but the steps I've completed are for Soul Hunter according to the wiki. I got the right people (80+ osa and 60+ alch) to stand on tiles in the ritual room but nothing happened. I'm alignment level 41.

Help appreciated, thnx

Bring an Osa who has the Soul Capture spell + Lvl 100 or more Alchemist (try a lvl 200 one maybe too?)

• Like 1

I'm stuck with brak quest "Making a handle".

I need to "Open the passage leading to the dark hornbeam copse." but I can't open that passage at evil forest alch workshop...

I'm stuck with brak quest "Making a handle".

I need to "Open the passage leading to the dark hornbeam copse." but I can't open that passage at evil forest alch workshop...

Hi! I made a guide for Brakmar Quests 71-80 you can view it here: http://pokii.tumblr.com/brakmar

AFAIK you need to craft a Bony wand lvl 173. you should have the recipe for it

If you cant find it it is:

1 PRIMARY FOREST SUBSTRATE, 1 BRASSIC, 5 YOMI SNOWFOUX MALLEOLUS

• Like 1

Small correction/update for your guide: the Knout Tip/Handle/Straps are ordinary miscellaneous resources so they can be bought & sold at the resource merchant. Only the Artisanal Knout is a quest item.

• Like 1

Ooh, thanks a lot!

Thought it was a bug that Ankama didn't wanna fix .... :D

• Like 1

Okey my friends!
So I am doing bonta aligment quests here. Fallowing our god wikia quest by quest, at quest #16 I get quest that is not in the list :o or doest match with any of suggested ones. I tried to find any kind of information about this quest in google or forums, but got unlucky.
---!!!! Quest is called [sewer Time] and I am stuck at the part where it asks me to search for the source of evil in sewers.
If anyone knows anything about this or have heard, please let me know :) Thanks.!

Edited: Evil thing is found on the ground(looks like arrows) down in bonta sewers at [-30,-55]. After that quest is being easy finished.

Edited by Johnyy

I am on the Apprenticeship: Follower of Writing quest for Salutory Spirit (Bonta Healer) and I have run the SO dungeon twice (quickly with almost no stops between rooms in a team) and also in duo mode slowly and carefully and I have not been able to find the NPC (Deni Hoobe). Normally, he's found wearing a Flud at 4, 20 .. [dude, put the spliff down for just a minute and let me find you]. How many of these Order quests are so broken that one needs to quit the order and do all these quest over again? All brak and bonta order quests? *sigh* Gotta love Ankama.

• Like 2

tokenguild@gmail.com

TailsHornsHalo.jpg

TailsHornsHalo Baker lvl 100, Alchemist lvl 100, Farmer lvl 100

HotTamaleTails LumberJack lvl 5x Handyman <10 BrakTarget Butcher lvl 1x

TokenFortune Handyman 5x BugKiller Hunter 1x Cantholditall Fisherman 2x Fishmonger wannabe

A man gets home, runs into his house, slams the door and shouts, "Honey, I just won the lottery! Pack your bags!"

The wife says, "Great! What should I pack for? The ocean or the mountains?" He says, "I don't care! Just be out by the end of the week!"

So I finally got this quest done. The NPC was in room 4 of the SO dung. Why can't Ankama make a game that is properly scripted?

Edited by TailsHornsHalo

tokenguild@gmail.com

TailsHornsHalo.jpg

TailsHornsHalo Baker lvl 100, Alchemist lvl 100, Farmer lvl 100

HotTamaleTails LumberJack lvl 5x Handyman <10 BrakTarget Butcher lvl 1x

TokenFortune Handyman 5x BugKiller Hunter 1x Cantholditall Fisherman 2x Fishmonger wannabe

A man gets home, runs into his house, slams the door and shouts, "Honey, I just won the lottery! Pack your bags!"

The wife says, "Great! What should I pack for? The ocean or the mountains?" He says, "I don't care! Just be out by the end of the week!"

For those doing brak #81

At the step where you talk to Sacri Zoh I've deduced this about the chat options from personal experience and some research (they drove me mad for a good 15 mins........)

- First option seems to always be 35 hours

- Second seems to vary, for panda/rogue it was among the cries of agony, but for iop it was in an office away from the world

- Third is things that go bling bling for male chars and for female chars it's me and things that go bling bling

- Fourth seems fixed at 140% (on the second screen)

For Kapp Tenn the options appear as such

- First is state that it's not a problem

- Second is offer less

- Third is less than a century

Edited by Extreal
  • Like 2

I will try to finish bonta alignment quests #81-90 and update this post. I will not include obvious steps (like direct positions etc.)

Bonta #81

*Inspect Miliscuster and its surroundings.

*[ -1, 5] Talk to Casper van Brushing.

*[0, 5] Talk to Eowine Fiole

*[2, 5] Talk to Bolzano Vieilletrasse

*[2, 6] Talk to Lara Soft

*Search the abondoned railway line
*[2 ,8] Talk to Surviving Bontarian Soldier
Bonta #82
objectives are pretty clear, no need for extra explanation.
Bonta #83
required items:14 millet, 14 tench and 2 spoiled meat
* Find the Bottemless Swamps area
go to bottemless swamps area
* Look for Musa in the Bottomless Swamps.
[-7, 4]
* Look for Lars Tord in Gigsoul
[-15, 19] Talk to Ramoga
next you will have to fight 8 cybworks. Others can join ( i highly recommend to bring more chars, it took me 40 minutes to solo the mob with my eliotrope)
Bonta #84
*Look for Lao in Srambad
[5, 2]
*Find the map : Entrance to the Royal Crypt
[-8, -58]
Key Recipe: 15 mandrake, 1 bluebells, 1 aquamarine, 1 pyrute. 184 level handyman can create the recipe.
I couldn't figure out how to beat "grave" yet.
I somehow manage to pass it. Here is what i did: started my turn next to a stele (do this for all steles) so they cast "open grave" , finished my turn on a purple glypth (i'm not sure if this has any effects) and then started my turn next to the grave. And fight finished.
Second fight with arachnee transformation seems impossible.
in 2nd and 3rd fights you are an arachnee with 2 mp 13 hp and 3 spells that gives you mp, neutral damage steal hp, summon. you have to finish your turn in the blue glypth to finish the fight. Use your summoning spell to distract enemies, your mp boost spell to run away from them.
Edited by Sir-Awesome
  • Like 4

sir.jpg

I will try to finish bonta alignment quests #81-90 and update this post. I will not include obvious steps (like direct positions etc.)

*Find the map : Entrance to the Royal Crypt
[-8, -58]
Key Recipe: 15 mandrake, 1 bluebells, 1 aquamarine, 1 pyrute. 184 level handyman can create the recipe.
I couldn't figure out how to beat "grave" yet.
I somehow manage to pass it. Here is what i did: started my turn next to a stele (do this for all steles) so they cast "open grave" , finished my turn on a purple glypth (i'm not sure if this has any effects) and then started my turn next to the grave. And fight finished.
Second fight with arachnee transformation seems impossible.
in 2nd and 3rd fights you are an arachnee with 2 mp 13 hp and 3 spells that gives you mp, neutral damage steal hp, summon. you have to finish your turn in the blue glypth to finish the fight.

You sir, you have my gratitute! I was dying on the graves too (tried some 8 times before looking here) thanks!

edit: yes, the grave "died" right like that, but I didn't finish on the purple gliph (not 100% sure, don't have a very good memory)

Edited by vdrhussar
  • Like 1

Instructions unclear, already died 10 times in the aracnes, would you please teach me?