• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
1rreplaceable

4 man no Enu no Eni?

Currently My friend and I are working on making a 4 man team each running 2. But We are not sure what to make the 4th character

Current Team
Panda - int/str

Eca - int
Elio - agi

We are willing to change the Elements of the current Class. My question is what changes are needed for the current team and what should the 4th be.
Neither of us like Eni or Enu so they are out for the 4th class.

Thanks in advance.

Edit. We are thinking Changing eca to Iop might be a start.

Edited by 1rreplaceable

It's not really a like or dislike situation. Wanna do end-game stuff? Get yourself the ones you need.

A cat has 9 lives, right? 7 left!

Set: 4/8 Items done, 0/9 Trophies done, 0/2 Dofus done, 0/4 Exos done.

You really don't need enis or enus, panda elio any class(rogues great here- ap,mp,power,damage buffs for the iop and ability to drop into dimensions like vortex and do the rogue method) and a iop is all you really need, as long as you have the panda elio iop core the fourth can generally be what ever you find fun

I'd go with what gren said. Change the eca to an iop and make a rogue. With that team you will be well suited for pretty much everything.

If you make your rogue int and stick a healbow on it you will have no issue with heals, could also make the elio int and do the same. Int or agi works nicely for rogue (I'd recommend getting both sets if you can). Iop standard omni set works. Panda I'd either go for omni (tread/malitia/bear) or if you want to save money a danathor/bearb based cha set is sufficient - just make sure it's a 12/6 set.

Don't listen to these guys! People who play this game too long get their minds troubled xD

No i'm kidding. You can win ANY dung with ANY team combination (as as you have 4 characters), so choose the one you like most.

However, some combo's make it certainly easier ;) but that's all your preference, what you want to do and how fast that should work.

Elegast-199 feca

Eledrunk-199 panda

Futta-Mukka-200 eni

Hot-fortune-200 enu

Don't listen to these guys! People who play this game too long get their minds troubled xD

No i'm kidding. You can win ANY dung with ANY team combination (as as you have 4 characters), so choose the one you like most.

However, some combo's make it certainly easier ;) but that's all your preference, what you want to do and how fast that should work.

hf winning vortex with masq osa sac feca

I bet it's possible,

even though I'm not the man that will be able to do it ;)

Elegast-199 feca

Eledrunk-199 panda

Futta-Mukka-200 eni

Hot-fortune-200 enu