• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Killem-All

PvM Team

Hello everyone.I need to ask you about best team for PvM. I would like to know which characters together will be best choice for making hard dungeons ( Frigost 3 for example). Actually I've got :

200 enu str

200 iop str

199(almost 200) panda

200 sadida,(on the same account 199 xelor as well)

200 eni int

200 sac agi

187 cra leech

199 enu chance

. I just need to make new dungeons easy as possible. what classes are best for that? Notice that i am able to change everything only for get my point which is complete f3 dungeons. Thanks for help !

why do u need two enus? i would add feca or masq to ur team. both gives to survivalbility and both offers good damage and utility, think they would fit ur team very well.

Make your first enu cha/mp red

Make your iop omni

Finish levelling panda (not even really that necessary tbh)

Then I'd ditch your sac, cra, 2nd enu, sadi and xel for f3, replace one of them with an elio, or maybe even a sram as that is quite nice for f3.

You can do all dungs with panda, eni, elio, iop without much issue once you work out some portal pos that work. Enu is nice for syl and can be useful for nil too. I quite like using sram for missiz and also it is nice for count as double buys you some time if needed.

Make your first enu cha/mp red

I couldn't make solid cha/mp red set so I decided to go int/mp red (he can even heal a bit) http://beta.dofusplanner.com/jmWHF/

And if you wanna do dungs easy just make an elio, thats what I'm trying to achieve atm.

Guys so for example , What team made from 5 characters is best for dungeons nowadays? At this moment I see that

-Enu 200 full vit/mp rape

-Eni 200 int/full heal (standard)

-Iop 200 omni

-Panda 200

-Eliotrope

Now my dear friends Ill be so happy if you would like to give me advices for that set-up. I mean that i totally have no clue about sets I should use to ! Please brothers and sisters make me sets on these accounts ! I just need PvM and all hard dungeons ! Love you ;)

I'd swap eni for eca (can also heal a bit and hit tons of dmg through portals) or for rogue.

edit: elio can heal too

Edited by Horxy