• Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
anjulica

Win up to 8mk! Last call for KOTH Lottery entry screenshots!

Well, since we have another long KOTH-Day, I thought that a lottery would be tons of fun! :lol:

Thanks to those who've added to the total jackpot, bringing it up from 2mk to 16mk...

...with an 8mk GRAND PRIZE!

Here are the details:

1. Every territory we retain, adds 800kk to the jackpot

*19 territories x 800kk = 15.2 mk

2. Each time a player shows up for KOTH, that person gets an additional entry into the lottery

*you must take a screenshot of yourself at each KOTH with a star above your head, coords, and time (/time in the text box), then send me the links (via ankabox)

Example:

1f662cce0b7ba91d67cb1b96496547e6.jpg

*we will ask leaders to try to keep track as well, but screenshots are necessary in case of errors
*if you show up for every KOTH, that will give you 19 entries for the lottery!

3. If we retain EVERY territory, the jackpot will be boosted to 16 mk!

*1st draw - 8mk
*2nd draw - 5mk
*3rd draw - 3mk

If the jackpot is less than 16mk (due to not retaining all territories), the ratio of prizes will be 8:5:3

Each entry will be given a designated number, and the final winners will be picked by random number generator. See fine print below for more details.

Three people will be winning a huge jackpot tomorrow -- one of those people could be you!

anjulica :wub:

Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any mutilation that may occur at KOTH. Defenders are in no way liable for accidents occurring when attackers carry sharp swords in their pants and trip over their feet. Commencing a fight does not legally bind you to matrimony with the recipient -- contrary to what some attackers may say.

Additional Info: Player must be in Piwi Alliance to qualify for prizes. Prize money donated by Thanatos members (4mk), Giant-Blue-Cookie-Monster (who makes the most awesome cookies - 2mk), and Coops-Junnsim-fan (10mk).

Edited by anjulica
  • Like 4

Just to add to the fun I'll contribute 10m to the jackpot :^) (I'll give you the money later Ingame anjulica)

• Like 2

Just to add to the fun I'll contribute 10m to the jackpot :^) (I'll give you the money later Ingame anjulica)

Thanks so much! :wub: I've added the amount to the lottery jackpot above!

I offer protection over prisms I won't attack prism for a day 1m each kek pm me :)

• Like 1

Great idea. Keep up the excellent work

Sad tbh

• Like 4

I do not see a star above anyone's head in the example. Also is there a separate jack pot for the people that vulted the prisms to allow you guys to have this contest?

• Like 5

Great incentive to boost KOTH numbers/get the alliance to do things together

Trolls will be trolls, at the end of the day the prisms and it's bonuses will still be yours!

I do not see a star above anyone's head in the example. Also is there a separate jack pot for the people that vulted the prisms to allow you guys to have this contest?

loll no,you're the contest organizer.

Anyone who has ever done group PvP at even the most basic level knows how much of a non-achievement it is to mass-vuln an alliance's prisms.

• Like 8

if only old vice was still here to give defenses

Anyone who has ever done group PvP at even the most basic level knows how much of a non-achievement it is to mass-vuln an alliance's prisms.

Anyone who has ever done group PvP at even the most basic level, knows that KOTH is not PvP. 5 Best PvPers on rushu couldn't win a KOTH against 11 or more noobs, even though it's 5v5.

KOTH is won by numbers, not PvP skill.

However, vulning prisms is an easy way to get a decent, fair 5v5. If we win, we get the PvP we strive for and you waste time in KOTHs. If we lose, we still get the 5v5 but lose energy c:

Seems like a healthy relationship between bored PvPers and power-hungry nubs

• Like 7

KOTH is won by playing hide and seek and never passing your turns. not PvP skill.

Top system ankama :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Top system ankama :rolleyes:

I was sorely misled about the state of KOTH in rushu, sure it's active but it's just Shika except on a bigger scale.

Kudos to piwi for maintaining a huge alliance successfully it's just a shame the whole system is unbalanced for those who want pvp (which is what the system was partially designed for) and the huge numbers who just want prisims.

I still mantain that the whole AvA needs reworked. Some sort of token scheme rewarding fair pvp during KOTH would be a nice incentive.

• Like 3

I was sorely misled about the state of KOTH in rushu, sure it's active but it's just Shika except on a bigger scale.

Kudos to piwi for maintaining a huge alliance successfully it's just a shame the whole system is unbalanced for those who want pvp (which is what the system was partially designed for) and the huge numbers who just want prisims.

I still mantain that the whole AvA needs reworked. Some sort of token scheme rewarding fair pvp during KOTH would be a nice incentive.

Just make it "fair fights" (same system used in determining honour gain in winged pvp) conducted/won to promote actually pvping instead of the camp/gangfest it is now, losers of fair fights are ejected from the region and cannot return but those who lose unfair fights (ie 1v5 gangs or something similar) can return without penalty (within reason, maybe once or twice to prevent abuse, if that), if your alliance has the most at the end of the 60 mins proportional to alliance size handicaps you win the territory.. something along those lines, insert An unspecified set of mathematics specific to a certain nationality, which is not inferior to the mathematics of any other nationality, as defined by Ankama® Games where needed.

Also yes, some sort of token system as well would be nice (strokens 2.0 plz, with more interesting rewards like alliance role items that work outside ava, prism phoenix blood i'm looking at you, fuck ankama for removing that)

Not the best idea by any means but it would be an improvement over what ava currently is..

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae
  • Like 1

Nice lottery.

Nice way to abuse the multi account attacker strategy and make our defect into an effect. :)

Edited by Kikn
Removed name shaming
  • Like 2

I do miss the days when we had 8 v 7 prism fights -- those were a lot of fun!

I do not see a star above anyone's head in the example.

Nychancer, you're too cute! :P The screenie was taken the day before the KOTH, so there were no stars -- I meant to illustrate the coords /time.

So far we have 176 entries in the lottery -- if you haven't sent your entries in, or if you have screenshots of other players at the KOTH, please send them to me quickly via ankabox, before we do the draw.

I'm excited to see who our winners are! :D

...and the winners are! *drum roll*

3rd place - 3mk goes to:

Power-Clutch

2nd place - 5mk goes to:

Odeo

1st place - 8mk goes to:

Pantheon

Congratz to you all!

A big thank you to all the donors: 4mk from Thanatos Members, 2mk from Big-Blue-Cookie-Monster, 10mk from coops-Junnsim-fan

...and thank you to Black-divel who helped with many of the screenshots, and announced the KOTHs throughout the day!