• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Uthman

Put Dofus on Steam!

Self-explanatory title, Why not put Dofus on steam...? Wakfu's on Steam. :rolleyes:

Up to 4 (700x400) images, up to 4 URLs, up to 6 lines with an approximate total size of 700x400 for the entire signature.

The real question is:

How many threads titled this or something similar to it have we had now?

Maybe four?

• Like 1

Lvl 200 (Omega 40ish?) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. With lv 140 rogue as an alt (I have others but all are sub 100 and never used). On Echo (was Shika).

Also a lv 8x Iop and 5x Feca on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  I have finally been kicked!

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 31/12/18 or 12/31/18 if you're an american.

The real question is:

How many threads titled this or something similar to it have we had now?

Maybe four?

i liked how you answered your own question

• Like 3

hornstar_classic_thong.jpg?height=225&wiwe are actively recruiting new members!! we are located on Rushu

http://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/community/directories/guild-pages/4074400002-hornstars

take a look at our guild page, Feel free to pm Me the leader (Kissmy-Astrub) or any of the guilds Second in Commands for more info or invite

I'm still wondering why Ankama won't do it. I was thinking that Dofus might have some kind of success if introduced to places like murica...since people can play Runescape.

• Like 1

50265511b08ff0643207d39870c383afcfa56f77_hq.jpg

There's thoughts milling around in the dev team about this possibility. That's all that I can say for now.

Source.

• Like 1

I'm in a dead-end relationship with the dead guild Rosalt.

Things I have left to kill for quests/achievements (25 quests left):

Solar | Bethel | 4 Bounties

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3

Artwork by Pokii, Kaitah and Tawa

I don't remember where I read this, but I think there is a technological issue as of why Valve wouldn't take a game like Dofus on Steam. I might be wrong though.

SAY NO TO IMPS CENSORSHIP!

istock_000018311055xsmall3.jpg

Wakfu is on steam, I don't see why dofus wouldn't/couldn't be either.

EDIT:

I think wakfu gets alot of its success due to being on steam, theres a ton of players that would've never heard of it if it weren't on there, seems dofus would do good being there if not for the weird genre and whether there are implications in the greenlight process like zapper said. I know there are some conditions that i've heard dofus may not meet in its present state but I cant be bothered finding the source for that but who knows, it might happen eventually with luck.

Edited by Tamamo-no-Mae

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

Izmar was on Shika two days ago, someone (might've been me) asked why Dofus was not on steam when Wakfu is.

She responded, saying that Wakfu was the first test, and Dofus may be put on steam in the future.

• Like 2

Lvl 200 (Omega 40ish?) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. With lv 140 rogue as an alt (I have others but all are sub 100 and never used). On Echo (was Shika).

Also a lv 8x Iop and 5x Feca on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  I have finally been kicked!

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 31/12/18 or 12/31/18 if you're an american.