Idols for higher level dungeons

so I've been using this combination of idols for the lower level 300 score achievements (4x Dynamos, Minor Dagob, Dakid) and now I'm moving onto the higher level dungeons I was wondering if anyone had found any other successful combinations 300 score (I feel like +10mp on monsters like the tynrils would be unhealthy) if not any advice on working out good combinations as i have no idea how the synergys actually work.

My team is:

Masq 200

Eca 200

Eni 199

Iop 199

Wis Cra 199

Wis Enu 199

Thanks in advance for any advice :)

[18:33] (Alliance) Selfie: why is dark-cyclone alive let alone in this alliance?

[18:32] Leesin is watching the fight.

[14:51] (Recruitment) The-Clockwerk: anyone coming kwismas munt hunt ?
93e2d7a5e93345d6b9bff6e271991616.png

There is a lot of discussion in this thread about it http://impsvillage.com/forums/topic/147174-best-way-for-300-idol-points/and I even included what I think is possibly the easiest idol combo for tynril. But essentially dakid/neki are probably the first 2 to pick for high level ones on the whole

• Like 2

Tynril needs its own set of idols, i don't remember which but ill find the combo and get back to you other then that, i used Dakid/neki/minor dogab/dogab/ougaa/great yosh but the thing is you gotta blitz the monster, if you keep it till the next turn u ded brah!

PS HOW ARE YOU NOOB LONG TIME NO SEE, don't be a noob and die ok?!!

Emeute | Royal Family

ca1f0c6d0e33f8ada78308fb30bfb52e-png.jpg

Мвк | Мвзук | Нагмоптс | Inky-Veil

Im currently running tynril now, got this set up

Dakid
Oaf

Minor horiz

Minor Behelit

Behelit

Major Dynamo

Got a full wis cra and enu, cra has class belt hope this is enough mp red

[18:33] (Alliance) Selfie: why is dark-cyclone alive let alone in this alliance?

So I changed my idols around abit after dying to

Dakid

Behelit + minor behelit

Oaf + minor oaf

Great kyoub

After an hour killing them slowly at range the game tells me some of my idols cant be used against tynril

lol rekt

The same happened to me. I ended up using basically the few idols allowed, you just need to take care and rape a lot of MP every turn.

Avaricia XelorInhutil EnuMutilate SramIracunda EniOrgullosa IopLujuria ElioEnvidioso PandaGulattony Eca

for my tynril run i use Dakid/Payo/Great Payo/Major Dogab/Minor Dogab/ Major Nyoro

Emeute | Royal Family

ca1f0c6d0e33f8ada78308fb30bfb52e-png.jpg

Мвк | Мвзук | Нагмоптс | Inky-Veil

Question with the achievements does it have to be over 300? or is exactly 300 fine? Because i really found a nice combo that i really like for a lot of the higher dungs as my team is made up of mp reduction and range.

Zereno 200 Cra     Sourpapa 200 Enu