• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Doctor T

Official "What team should I use" Thread

50 minutes ago, Braklash said:

I rarely use wrath at the moment but some of the builds come down to preference.

Eca --> Main water damage

Iop --> Main earth damage

Eni --> Main heals/fire damage

Elio --> Main air damage (I personally like chance better to avoid failing freedom achievements)

Panda --> Str or int or cha work fine, personal preference for str even though it has initiative and range problems. 

Set ideas - Didn't bother with eni, theres a few int sets that you can run that will all go fine.

Eca:

https://www.dofusplanner.com/31ZjW/ - I'm unsure about the amulet availability since its a Vulkania item, you'll want to mage off some of the initiative on the items if possible or use pandawa headgear to drop eca initiative low

Iop

https://www.dofusplanner.com/WO3ab/

Elio:

https://www.dofusplanner.com/MRmlR

Panda:

Str https://www.dofusplanner.com/uXVEt/ 

Int https://www.dofusplanner.com/kdVwD

Cha https://www.dofusplanner.com/04mZu

sorry i gotta ask haha, why no wrath? ive been away from dofus for a while. is their some better spell combination now?

On 3/28/2019 at 10:19 PM, Mrme87 said:

sorry i gotta ask haha, why no wrath? ive been away from dofus for a while. is their some better spell combination now?

Power creep with shields and new items, fit of rage helps dispose of other mobs. Wrath is still good but more specific from dungeon to dungeon and player preference.

• Like 1

sad boys

ss+(2018-08-09+at+01.35.27).jpg

17 hours ago, Braklash said:

Power creep with shields and new items, fit of rage helps dispose of other mobs. Wrath is still good but more specific from dungeon to dungeon and player preference.

power creep with shields? idk what this means 😞 btw ive been playing since and im finding elio REALLY hard work lol, i just cant work the thing out

Hello everyone. I played from 2009-2013. Before i love team synergy sacrier/eni/cra/cra when there was no idols.
What I Have

Acct1: Pandawa

Acct2: Eni

(and so on)

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 2 - 3

Goal: I want do all dungeons with idol combination 200-300 score. 

Leaning Toward: So i think which one synergy of team be best. My ideas:
Panda, Elio, Iop, Eni ( There game is based on a combination elio portals + iop's damage, panda tank absorb damage, and eni save if something goes wrong :D)
So next, i cant choose. I have 3 ideas:
Panda, Panda, Eni, Rogue ( There game is based on a combination with rogue aoe bombs damage, 2 pandas tanks control board set mobs and bombs, Rogue placed bombs, Eni save.)
Panda, Sram, Eni Rogue ( Sram have fear for pushing mobs/bombs, and him a new spell "Mist" who can save team its i think +)
Panda, Sacrier, Eni, Rogue ( Sacrier i see the sacrier very reworked, but attraction, an transposition he still has )
So if you have some ideas, you can help me sort out. Tanks. 

• Like 1

I'm a little confused, you were pivoting towards Panda Elio Iop Eni and then in all subsequent options you've ditched the Elio/Iop for Rogue and map manipulation?

I'd say panda/elio/iop/eni with a cra or enu should do the job nicely for most if not all 200 score achievements. I've still got 3 200 score achievements to go myself, but the rest I've managed with some combination of panda/elio/iop/cra/eca/sram/enu, usually 4-5 chars in use at any one time.

Rogue for 200s is a tough shout imo as you wont be able to use bombs with payos in particular, or use Yosh's with minor MP idols.

I'd say you're in the right area with Panda/Iop/Elio though, but I'd say pick a diff 4th rather than Eni, personally.... My sram is my main atm so im of course biased, but Chance, Cha/Agi or Omni sram works nicely, you can spam Raiding and pretty much keep your entire team (except sram) on full hp whilst dealing reasonable damage, worst case just carry the sram with panda to keep it alive too. That's pretty much the method I used with Solar for 200 and for duo and it worked rather well.

For a simple/effective CC idol setup, something like Great/Major Kyoub & then Great/Major/Regular Yosh, with minor hulhu ought to do it. Alternatively you can avoid the Kyoub's altogether and go with Great/Major/Regular Yosh, Nekineko and Minor Hulhu for 201 score.

• Like 1

Мэякатоя: Level 200 Str Sram- Nidas: Level 200 Int Eni

Bworker: Level 200 Str/Int Iop -   Fraktal - Level 165 Stromni Xelol

Tanukoui-San: Level 200 Cha/Int Panda - Koolich: Level 200 Cha/int Enu

Toxoliath: Level 200 Str/Agi Sram - Daggero: Level 200 Omni Eca

What I have

Cra 200 Agi/int

Eni 199 Int/heal

Panda 199 Cha

Number of new accts: 1

Goal: PVM all of the content

Leaning toward: a Str char. Eca/iop? I feel like the Eca has more versatility. Maybe another clases?

Edited by Nomigid

Hi everyone, i need you help to rebuild my PvM Team. Came back after a long break and geared my Cra and Iop. Now im trying to get a full 4 man Team for Endgame Content.

What I have

Cra 200 Omni

Iop 200 Int

Panda 200 no Set atm. What build would you suggest? (Would prefer a rather budget Set for the start (around 50mk?)

Number of new accts: 1

Goal: 

PVM all of the content preferably with 200 Score

Leaning toward:

I dont rly mind. Just want a 4. Char to complete endgame content. Maybe an Int Eni, a Masq or Eca? What elements and builds would you guys suggest? And i guess build also depends a bit on the panda build to fill all elements.

additional Notes: 

If someone can also suggest a 200 idol setup for dungeons it would be highly appreciated. I was kind of leaning towards str panda because filthipind is broken, but i was using range idols before cause cra and int iop hit from range and i dont know how this would work with a CC Panda then..

Any advice is highly appreciated. 

Hello everyone! I'm looking to make a team of 6 to run all the dungeons with (all or almost all achievements) so looking for your opinions. Thanks!

ab.jpg

ca.jpg

bvl.png

Panda/Elio/Iop/Eni/Masq + class of choice, easy to do any dungeon then pretty much. I hear Eca's clover is about to be nerfed but should still be very viable partnered with Elio for the extra damages.

Hardest achieves for me are the 7 i have left, and some are just from lack of attempts/motivation - Vortex Impert, Bethel Zombie, Protoz Statue (may want enu for that one for the easier win), Protoz 200, Catseye 200, Ily Focus+200

I've done my achieves with mixes of panda elio iop enu cra sram so far, main was an elio and class changed to Sram a couple of years ago, works well for duo achieves.

Мэякатоя: Level 200 Str Sram- Nidas: Level 200 Int Eni

Bworker: Level 200 Str/Int Iop -   Fraktal - Level 165 Stromni Xelol

Tanukoui-San: Level 200 Cha/Int Panda - Koolich: Level 200 Cha/int Enu

Toxoliath: Level 200 Str/Agi Sram - Daggero: Level 200 Omni Eca

I was also thinking to run this combo but without Masq (Panda, Elio, Iop, Eni). Additional characters I'd use are Enu and Rogue. Enu for, as you said, Protoz Statue and Rogue for duos and trios. Not sure if I should add a Masq there, but if you think it's necessary I will gear one. Thanks for your reply. 🙂

ab.jpg

ca.jpg

bvl.png

4 hours ago, EUPHORIA said:

I was also thinking to run this combo but without Masq (Panda, Elio, Iop, Eni). Additional characters I'd use are Enu and Rogue. Enu for, as you said, Protoz Statue and Rogue for duos and trios. Not sure if I should add a Masq there, but if you think it's necessary I will gear one. Thanks for your reply. 🙂

noob

Hello

6 minutes ago, Norol said:

noob

Yeah, prefer chilling at [-1,0] on Masq rather than playing the game with it. Also because people would be very surprised, not to say amazed, to see me actually playing this game. Prefer them to think I'm doing nothing besides chilling. :v)

• Haha 1

ab.jpg

ca.jpg

bvl.png

Btw i use enu/cra/panda/masq in range gear  or iop/eni/panda/masq in cc gear as combos for range/cc. Depending on what i do. Works for me

• Like 1

Hello

What I Have

Acct1:Cra Om.28 Essentially multi (~600 agi/cha|300~ str/int|~+400% damage) 11/5

Acct2:Sadi 191 Str/Agi (400/300|+380% dmg) 12/6

Acct3:Enu 199 Multi Bearb ~450 160 MP red 11/6

Acct2:Xel 184 Agi/Cha ~300|~+350% dmg 12/6

What I Want

Be able to complete Frigost and continue on to epic content further on, mainly six dofus questline.

Number of New Accts: 0-1

Leaning Toward: An effective team of four. also in possession of 185 sac 151 eliotrope 189 foggernaut 187 panda

Edited by dildrill

What I Have

Acct1: 200 Strength Sadida

Acct2: 200 Intell Eniripsa

Acct3: 200 Strength/Intell Iop

Acct4: 200 Agi Sacrier

Acct5: 200 Cha Panda

Acct6: 200 Cha/Mp Rape Enu

Acct7: 200 Strength Cra

What I Want

the last addition to my pvm team 😄

Number of New Accts: 1

Goal: whatever would fit best to be able to run most dungeons/do achievs, 200 score

Leaning Toward: so far the advice has been to get any build eliotrope or a rogue, not sure what build pvm rogues are usually, I know nothing about them really so any advice on what class/particular build to do would be appreciated!

946787089_ChibiResized.jpg.ca98116b82e165c2fd86b019b27258a4.jpg

Get a masq :^)

or maybe 2. @EUPHORIA can confirm, its very nice!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hello

Not sure what is it about, but whatever you need or do you get a Masq for it :v) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ab.jpg

ca.jpg

bvl.png

Hey guys, wanting to get stuck into Dofus Retro. 

Having trouble deciding on a 4 man team as I've forgotten key classes for 1.29 pvm. 

Desirable classes are Eca (rekop) Iop (class boots) and i understand i shouldn't be using both in a 4 man. Altough i did consider eca, cra, eni, iop so all chars can benefit from +range, but i wont have any debuff or map manipulation....so was worried i wouldnt get far. 

What do you guys think for a solid 4 man?

My other thought was maybe eca, cra, eni, panda. Or Iop, sac, panda, eni. Idk how important eni is either. 

For 4 man I would pick Sac Eni Enu Iop/Sram if solo, good survivability. 

I'm trying to decide on an 8 man retro team, right now I have sac eni enu iop cra xel feca panda

I really want a sram or eca  on the team though, so thinking of swapping out the panda.  I know they're really useful for Kralove and spammig vulns and whatnot, but I just feel like an sram or Eca would be more fun. or swap my feca, but I feel like if I make it to 70 I'll be fine with him.  all my guys are still under 60, and both the feca and panda are the lowest levels, 30 something.