Rogue
Enutrof

Pandawa

(For endgame PvM)

Laguna - 200 Iop | Aboshan - 200 Cra
Tibalt - 200 Sram | Kefka - 200 Masqueraider | Nirvana - 19x Ecaflip

On 11/11/2013 at 5:12 PM, Fyorl said:

I am a terrible moderator.

cra str (can be mono or mixed elements as u like but with str as main element)

rogue full air (cadence is op)

enu cha + mp rape

panda int + res (simply cuz u lack int, but int pandas are also quite good)

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JMnAphG.png

lol mono cra in CURRENT_YEAR

• Haha 1

cd2f09e93c47ef2c29b2a825df503859.jpg

What I Have

Acct1: Cra 200

Acct2: panda 200

Acct3: Enu 200

Acct4: Eni 200

Goal:

So im going to lvl up some alts , more exactly on enu acc what i want to know is what classes would be the best to replace enu if needed on dung/pvm and still make the team reliable , is just to give me more options on pvm if needed and also making duo mainly with my cra

What I have

4 empty accounts

What I want

A 4-man team to tackle any dungeon together.

Coming from Dofus Touch, looking to start over on Echo.

Thinking Enu / Panda / Iop + either Cra or Eca.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

9 hours ago, PVO said:

What I have

4 empty accounts

What I want

A 4-man team to tackle any dungeon together.

Coming from Dofus Touch, looking to start over on Echo.

Thinking Enu / Panda / Iop + either Cra or Eca.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Tough call to make really, especially as Touch is so far behind on the classes. If you're able to learn Eliotrope well enough, then you should be fine with enu/elio/iop and any other 4th, panda still works well with that combination. You then have heals from panda/elio/enu, even more so if you go int on the panda and/or elio so you can abuse arch bow.

Мэякатоя: Level 200 Str Sram- Nidas: Level 200 Int Eni

Bworker: Level 200 Str/Int Iop -   Fraktal - Level 165 Stromni Xelol

Tanukoui-San: Level 200 Cha/Int Panda - Koolich: Level 200 Cha/int Enu

Toxoliath: Level 200 Str/Agi Sram - Daggero: Level 200 Omni Eca

What I Have

Acct1: 200 omni cra

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 1

Goal: to do as many PvM as possible with 2 chars

Leaning Toward: just looking for tips what is best duo with omni Cra. To be able to do as higher dungs as possible

eni is always a nice partner for almost any class, in ur case eni can give ap and heals to cra while cra would be the main dmger, in fact i’d choose eni if i were u

u can also choose enu, mp red can ensure enemies are faraway and also power buffs can aid cra a lot

or any other class which has heals or protection or mp red can do the job if u want smth different

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

JMnAphG.png

I think another Cra would be the best, you can cheat lots of dungeons easily with two Cras but if you don't have the tenacity to play two of them, I agree with Just-Monika, Sadi/Eni/Panda/Enu would be good options. I would personally pick strength Sadi if I didn't want to play another Cra (and I definitely wouldn't because of my Sac pride) they're very strong and versatile (high damage, heals, map manipulation and mp rape).

i6UKAYi.gif

What I Have

4 man lv 80 team

• Agi Eni

• Cha Panda

• Int Rogue

• Str Enu 

What I Want

Grind endgame in a hipster way

Number of New Accts: 1

Goal: All around team

Leaning Toward: just figuring out wich other class could help me out in terms on map control and dmg untill my bombs are ready, was thinking about a xelor or ellio but i'm coming back to the game since 2.10. I have a budget of 100mk and some dofuses, got surprised that is not that hard to lvl now and make kamas selling mats.

i’d suggest sram, invis/traps/fear can always help a team, double can also tank mobs if u have lock, also sram is easier to play than elio/xel u mentioned

• Like 1

6qNldD0.png

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

bkhYCWb.png

XWF3kJF.png

Spoiler

JMnAphG.png

My team(8 man):

Int Eni(Buffs,heals,AP)

Str Iop

Agi Cra(will change to Crit later)

Cha Panda

??? Masq

??? Feca(Currently Int with hand me down gear most)

??? Sram

??? Enu

What builds?

Classes in question:

Elio

Rogue

Would these be better to swap out?

What I want:

To endgame pve(ie: Dungeon spammer for gear), mats

To have a flexible but hardhitting team that can clear these dungeons

Accounts:

Goals:

To satisfy my dungeon grinding tendencies now that WoW M+ System took a hard turn for the worse.

Leaning Towards:

PVE experience. I do not care for PVP in Dofus.

My team(4 man):

Acc1 Ouginak 200 currently agi or chance both mono with pvp sets

Acc2 ecaflip 200 with pvp set

Acc3 enu 196 just basic pp/wisd set

Acc4 feca 200 ap rape pvp set

What I want:

To have ouginak in the 4 man team don't care about the other 3.

Accounts:

Goals:

Want to do infinite dreams/dungs.

Zdarov vsem privet vsem

What I have:

199 int rogue 

199 str sadida

16X wis panda (in training atm, not sure about the element yet)

What I want:

3 new accounts. I’m considering Masq, Feca, Cra, Eni, Enu, Sacrier or Xelor.

Goal:

Complete independency in PvM. I would love to be able to finish all dofus questlines, Frigost, Dimensions without any outer help. 

Leaning Toward:

The team is going to be played by two players, so I am really interested in Feca (but I am not sure whether it will be helpful enough) while my friend is keen on Masq and Xelor. None of us actually wants Eniripsa, but we’re quite afraid that Sadi’s heals won’t be enough.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, svartreig said:

What I have:

199 int rogue 

199 str sadida

16X wis panda (in training atm, not sure about the element yet)

What I want:

3 new accounts. I’m considering Masq, Feca, Cra, Eni, Enu, Sacrier or Xelor.

Goal:

Complete independency in PvM. I would love to be able to finish all dofus questlines, Frigost, Dimensions without any outer help. 

Leaning Toward:

The team is going to be played by two players, so I am really interested in Feca (but I am not sure whether it will be helpful enough) while my friend is keen on Masq and Xelor. None of us actually wants Eniripsa, but we’re quite afraid that Sadi’s heals won’t be enough.

This will massively come down to personal preference, and how well you can play & build the characters. If you are going for 6 characters overall and keeping those 3, then you should be fine with:

Rogue (if staying int, use a heal weapon perhaps?)

Sadi - Str is alright, Agi/MP red also works, all down to personal preference. PLenty of heals from inflatable/trees & Groute

Panda - Panda can heal its allies regardless of build, deciding a build is the hard part atm with panda though I think.

Of the others, I would be looking at Enu OR Cra, so you have combined mob control along with your Sadi, and then Masq + Xelor would be my choices personally. This should allow you enough versatility in your team to complete most dungeons at the very least, I've done all dungeons so far using panda/cra/enu/sram/iop, often ditching 1 char as and when needed. You may find yourself needing a high lock/vit/res% set for your panda though for tanking mobs in some dungeons such as in Solar/Bethel in particular, though you're some ways off of doing that content so far.

For builds with these classes, personally I'd go with the following for PVM:

Agi Rogue (reasonable spell damage when you can't attack with bombs)

Str Sadi (Force of Nature damage is just insanely high, and aggressive is still nice damage)

Agi/Cha panda (Kout bow for some self-healing ❤️ and then Liquer also gives you an ok-ish steal spell too)

Cha/MP Red Enu (well, SOJ has the highest mp rape of all spells so.... You can still use the 4ap str spell to mp rape in an area of effect at low-medium range too)

Str Masq (I'm not that clued in with masqs atm unfortunately, particularly with variants, but I recall str masqs having nice ranged damage)

Str or Agi Xelor (again, both maximising damage imo)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My team(4 man):

Acc1 free

Acc2 free

Acc3 free

Acc4 free

What I want:

To clear pvm content in a stable way as im playing heroic permadeath server. 

Accounts:

Goals:

Want to at least be confident to try frigost 3 dungeons. 

Note:

Classes i like- Sadi, Osa, Eca

Classes i dont- Hupper, Feca, xelor, ougi 

I'm open to using a rogue or elio.

Elio is intriguing, although alot of ppl posted a meta team including elio+rogue, i just dont understand how that works at all.

I'm open to learning either Elio or Rogue. Elio feels a bit more direct, which is more my style. 

Overall im happy to play any 4, the feeling of achievement is in completing the dungeons, not so much playing the classes on this kind of server. 

Looking forward to some replies! thanks

Standard/Basic would be something like Panda/Eni/Iop/Elio, so you have PLENTY of heals available to you. Iop/Elio would likely be the main damage dealers then, with panda setting up damage with throwing stuff around, and eni buffing iop/elio & hitting occasionally. You'll likely find yourself playing at mid-high range this way but can also play close range for things like count and klime 🙂

For the Elio/Rogue stuff, I would assume this is abusing portals, so the exit one ends in a bomb wall and you push/pull a mob into it. Alternatively, pushing bombs through portals to set up a bomb wall, either should work nicely. I've come across a team of Feca/Rogue/Elio in kolo on beta a few years ago abusing this with Gravitational glyph, the feca then locking on the bomb wall... Quite an irritating combination ngl...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Proxy-Error said:

Standard/Basic would be something like Panda/Eni/Iop/Elio, so you have PLENTY of heals available to you. Iop/Elio would likely be the main damage dealers then, with panda setting up damage with throwing stuff around, and eni buffing iop/elio & hitting occasionally. You'll likely find yourself playing at mid-high range this way but can also play close range for things like count and klime 🙂

For the Elio/Rogue stuff, I would assume this is abusing portals, so the exit one ends in a bomb wall and you push/pull a mob into it. Alternatively, pushing bombs through portals to set up a bomb wall, either should work nicely. I've come across a team of Feca/Rogue/Elio in kolo on beta a few years ago abusing this with Gravitational glyph, the feca then locking on the bomb wall... Quite an irritating combination ngl...

appreciate the reply. So do you think that 4 can clear the content well?

Also if you absolutely had to add a 5th man to that setup, which class and why?

10 hours ago, Mrme87 said:

appreciate the reply. So do you think that 4 can clear the content well?

Also if you absolutely had to add a 5th man to that setup, which class and why?

Adding a 5th to that team would be a tie between eca and enu for general simplicity and effectiveness. For dungeons such as meno and koutoulou i'd feel more comfortable using an enu just to control the mobs while I kill everything, everything else a chance or crit damage eca will generally be better.

I'd say for ease of execution you'd just want the base team to be panda/elio/eni/iop with additions being enu > eca > masq > free slot, but playing 8 on heroic is a bad idea so sticking to 4 or 5 is probably ideal.

• Love 1

sad boys

ss+(2018-08-09+at+01.35.27).jpg

1 minute ago, Braklash said:

Adding a 5th to that team would be a tie between eca and enu for general simplicity and effectiveness. For dungeons such as meno and koutoulou i'd feel more comfortable using an enu just to control the mobs while I kill everything, everything else a chance or crit damage eca will generally be better.

I'd say for ease of execution you'd just want the base team to be panda/elio/eni/iop with additions being enu > eca > masq > free slot, but playing 8 on heroic is a bad idea so sticking to 4 or 5 is probably ideal.

Thanks alot man for the reply again. 

Yes its gonna be 4 man, maximum 5 no bigger. Saying Eca as 5th helps as i usually main an eca. 

Although do u think mp reduction would be an issue with this composition or not? 

Just now, Mrme87 said:

Thanks alot man for the reply again. 

Yes its gonna be 4 man, maximum 5 no bigger. Saying Eca as 5th helps as i usually main an eca. 

Although do u think mp reduction would be an issue with this composition or not? 

I'd highly recommend enu over eca cause of toolbox and acceleration being readily available for panda turn 1 for certain dungeons. Its just personal preference since I haven't tried koutoulou limpwrist without an enu before, you could probably just have the panda and eni block off kout when turn 2 starts but controlling the mobs would be significantly harder even if the kout blitz is easy. Similar deal with meno since you need to just keep distance for 7 turns+ depending on how good your damage is if you want to get the blitz achievement.

If you just wanna run through F3 enu isn't required, and it also is pretty much dead weight in ilyzaelle freedom + focus. I literally just had my enu run around in 5.5k vit and scare the cowardly AI mobs away. Highly recommend to run full cha eca if you're on budget gear also.

• Love 1

sad boys

2 minutes ago, Braklash said:

I'd highly recommend enu over eca cause of toolbox and acceleration being readily available for panda turn 1 for certain dungeons. Its just personal preference since I haven't tried koutoulou limpwrist without an enu before, you could probably just have the panda and eni block off kout when turn 2 starts but controlling the mobs would be significantly harder even if the kout blitz is easy. Similar deal with meno since you need to just keep distance for 7 turns+ depending on how good your damage is if you want to get the blitz achievement.

If you just wanna run through F3 enu isn't required, and it also is pretty much dead weight in ilyzaelle freedom + focus. I literally just had my enu run around in 5.5k vit and scare the cowardly AI mobs away. Highly recommend to run full cha eca if you're on budget gear also.

Great advice, ill try with eca full chance as you suggested and perhaps look into an enu if i ever reach that endgame tier. 

My final question would be builds?

Eca as you mentioned chance. 
Iop im guessing would be full str for wrath through portal finishes?

Eni full intel?

Elio and Panda im unsure, could you suggest 🙂

Really appreciate all this

1 minute ago, Mrme87 said:

Great advice, ill try with eca full chance as you suggested and perhaps look into an enu if i ever reach that endgame tier. 

My final question would be builds?

Eca as you mentioned chance. 
Iop im guessing would be full str for wrath through portal finishes?

Eni full intel?

Elio and Panda im unsure, could you suggest 🙂

Really appreciate all this

I rarely use wrath at the moment but some of the builds come down to preference.

Eca --> Main water damage

Iop --> Main earth damage

Eni --> Main heals/fire damage

Elio --> Main air damage (I personally like chance better to avoid failing freedom achievements)

Panda --> Str or int or cha work fine, personal preference for str even though it has initiative and range problems. 

Set ideas - Didn't bother with eni, theres a few int sets that you can run that will all go fine.

Eca:

https://www.dofusplanner.com/31ZjW/ - I'm unsure about the amulet availability since its a Vulkania item, you'll want to mage off some of the initiative on the items if possible or use pandawa headgear to drop eca initiative low

Iop

https://www.dofusplanner.com/WO3ab/

Elio:

https://www.dofusplanner.com/MRmlR

Panda:

Str https://www.dofusplanner.com/uXVEt/ 

Int https://www.dofusplanner.com/kdVwD

Cha https://www.dofusplanner.com/04mZu

• Love 1

sad boys

3 minutes ago, Braklash said:

I rarely use wrath at the moment but some of the builds come down to preference.

Eca --> Main water damage

Iop --> Main earth damage

Eni --> Main heals/fire damage

Elio --> Main air damage (I personally like chance better to avoid failing freedom achievements)

Panda --> Str or int or cha work fine, personal preference for str even though it has initiative and range problems. 

Set ideas - Didn't bother with eni, theres a few int sets that you can run that will all go fine.

Eca:

https://www.dofusplanner.com/31ZjW/ - I'm unsure about the amulet availability since its a Vulkania item, you'll want to mage off some of the initiative on the items if possible or use pandawa headgear to drop eca initiative low

Iop

https://www.dofusplanner.com/WO3ab/

Elio:

https://www.dofusplanner.com/MRmlR

Panda:

Str https://www.dofusplanner.com/uXVEt/ 

Int https://www.dofusplanner.com/kdVwD

Cha https://www.dofusplanner.com/04mZu

amazing thank you bro!