• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Doctor T

Official "What team should I use" Thread

What I Have

Acct1: 190 Feca - Int (Shield and Missle)

Acct2: 170 Masq - Str/Agi, all Agi from gear though atm. (Ground and Pound)

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 1 / 2

Goal: I desire the ability to run Frig 1/2 dungeons with a team of 3-4, preferably 3. Trying to get my first lvl 200 with the Feca, so XP > kamas (but they are still nice).

Leaning Toward: I have no opinions really.. something that synergizes well, the only character I'm really not fond of playing as a Rogue for some reason...

Extra Comments: I have other accounts with characters already leveled, so I may be able to implement those already, but regardless I should be able to level a new char if I don't have it fairly easily as I should have x3 / x2 until about 180 or so.

Thanks in advance for any assistance :)

In comparison with the new content and gear, frig 1 and 2 are relatively easy giving a nice range of options, however to complete these with ease, i would advise adding a panda, and cra to your current team along with making some slight changes.

Feca - Keep as int but place points in wis, this will help your 200 goal while providing mp rape along with ap rape, while having the power to support damage wise.

Masq - Leave as it is, try to maximise damage on this.

Cra - Try chance, wis, plenty of ap / mp rape.. both of these make most dungeons far easier, along with the pushback spells being used in multiple vuln techniques.

Panda - Chance.. Provides a strong damage output, while being able to manipulate enemy's to either vuln or generally slaughter.

That 4man setup should be able to solo the frig 1/2 dungeons with ease once properly set, end game isnt a necessity... while providing a future proof team for most other content. :)

Good luck with your plans.

Kikn | Blank ⚪

In comparison with the new content and gear, frig 1 and 2 are relatively easy giving a nice range of options, however to complete these with ease, i would advise adding a panda, and cra to your current team along with making some slight changes.

Feca - Keep as int but place points in wis, this will help your 200 goal while providing mp rape along with ap rape, while having the power to support damage wise.

Masq - Leave as it is, try to maximise damage on this.

Cra - Try chance, wis, plenty of ap / mp rape.. both of these make most dungeons far easier, along with the pushback spells being used in multiple vuln techniques.

Panda - Chance.. Provides a strong damage output, while being able to manipulate enemy's to either vuln or generally slaughter.

That 4man setup should be able to solo the frig 1/2 dungeons with ease once properly set, end game isnt a necessity... while providing a future proof team for most other content. :)

Good luck with your plans.

Awesome. I appreciate it!

Now, question for you (if you don't mind). Which of those would you suggest first, if I wanted to start out a 3 and build to 4? Probably push one up to 150ish and then throw in the other.

Lil' Wayne said it best: "I am not a human being"
In fact I claim the species of: Cold-hearted Asshole, to the core. ;]

I would recommend starting with the Cra, overall has more potential, but you may get stuck defeating Korri dungeon without the panda. Depends how you play really.

:)

Kikn | Blank ⚪

What I Have
Acct1: STR Iop 183
Acct2: Cha Panda 162
Acct3: STR Masq 150

What I Want
Number of New Accts: 3
Goal: Efficient 6 man PvM team F2/F3 farming mats/dungs
Leaning Toward: Int Eni, Str Fogg, Str/Wis Feca and Replacing the iop with an agi eca
I know a friend with this exact team I'm trying to make (along with the eca) and it rips shit just wondering some other opinions on this team.

Edited by Gatsby

money is the motive cya

Need suggestions on elements and possible class swaps for my team..

Goal is for them to be able to complete most dungeons together, eventually will throw in a 5th character.

1st - Iop INT or STR

2nd Eniripsa INT or Feca INT

3rd Panda Chance or Int Based

4th Water Based Foggernaut..?

Thanks for help

Need suggestions on elements and possible class swaps for my team..

Goal is for them to be able to complete most dungeons together, eventually will throw in a 5th character.

1st - Iop INT or STR

2nd Eniripsa INT or Feca INT

3rd Panda Chance or Int Based

4th Water Based Foggernaut..?

Thanks for help

Str Iop

Int Healbot Eni

Cha Panda

Str Fogg or Str Masq TOP TIER PVM TEAM.

Can do ALL f3s if you get good at them

money is the motive cya

What I HaveAcct1: STR Iop 183Acct2: Cha Panda 162Acct3: STR Masq 150What I WantNumber of New Accts: 3Goal: Efficient 6 man PvM team F2/F3 farming mats/dungsLeaning Toward: Int Eni, Str Fogg, Str/Wis Feca and Replacing the iop with an agi ecaI know a friend with this exact team I'm trying to make (along with the eca) and it rips shit just wondering some other opinions on this team.

Anyone? Also was thinking of throwing an enu in somewhere but im pretty set on these characters. Just want some opinions

money is the motive cya

What I Have

Acct1: STR Iop 183

Acct2: Cha Panda 162

Acct3: STR Masq 150

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 3

Goal: Efficient 6 man PvM team F2/F3 farming mats/dungs

Leaning Toward: Int Eni, Str Fogg, Str/Wis Feca and Replacing the iop with an agi eca

I know a friend with this exact team I'm trying to make (along with the eca) and it rips shit just wondering some other opinions on this team.

¿WAT?

Why would you remove best pvm character?

you should make an int eni, str sac and str/wis feca

Feca and mask gives you god mode for 3 turns, eni will be able to hit instead of heal

¿[/size]WAT?Why would you remove best pvm character?you should make an int eni, str sac and str/wis fecaFeca and mask gives you god mode for 3 turns, eni will be able to hit instead of heal

Because i know someone with the exact team i was thinking bout making int eni str fogg str masq agi eca str feca cha panda and absolutely destroys any dung and effectively farm a f3 mats

Also atm i have the str iop str masq and cha panda geared out nicely with a combined 900pp

What would you recommend i do with them to make money so i can make the other chars of my team? I've just started spamming leaks

money is the motive cya

Forget str fogg and replace with agi eca, if you really wan't eca that much. As much as i like foggers they're subpar dmg wise and as much as you may like agi eca's they hit nowhere near as str iop hits, especially with wrath/fate combo on turn 4.

Steamer

Roublard

Masq

Panda

Str Iop

Int Healbot Eni

Cha Panda

Str Fogg or Str Masq TOP TIER PVM TEAM.

Can do ALL f3s if you get good at them

If i wanted to level this team from level 1 - 200 together, without leeching what would be the key spots

For example, level 50-100, and so on..

Any advice appreciated

What I Have
Acct1: 185 Str Iop
Acct2: 163 Cha Panda
Acct3: 160 Str Masq
What I Want
Number of New Accts: 1
Goal: Have an efficient PvM team.
Leaning Toward: Str Fogger

I was thinking of maybe replacing Iop with Agi Eca, Masq with Str Wis Feca.

I want a GOOD 4 man PvM team that can complete dungs pre f3 obviously though if its a team that can do 4man F3 dungs towards endgame that'd be great.

Agi Eca/Str Fogger/Cha Panda/StrWis Feca is what I was thinking I know someone with this exact team and he does exceptionally well with his fogg doing like 2k damage a turn + 2k-3k heals. etc... Opinions Thoughts?

money is the motive cya

What I Have

Acct1: 185 Str Iop

Acct2: 163 Cha Panda

Acct3: 160 Str Masq

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 1

Goal: Have an efficient PvM team.

Leaning Toward: Str Fogger

I was thinking of maybe replacing Iop with Agi Eca, Masq with Str Wis Feca.

I want a GOOD 4 man PvM team that can complete dungs pre f3 obviously though if its a team that can do 4man F3 dungs towards endgame that'd be great.

Agi Eca/Str Fogger/Cha Panda/StrWis Feca is what I was thinking I know someone with this exact team and he does exceptionally well with his fogg doing like 2k damage a turn + 2k-3k heals. etc... Opinions Thoughts?

dont replace anybody get an eni that's all ! Extra 2 ap and heals are worth more and a str fogger

dont replace anybody get an eni that's all ! Extra 2 ap and heals are worth more and a str fogger

Now say I wanted to add 2 more characters guessing Fogg and Feca would be the prime choices?

money is the motive cya

you can do nothing without an eni (exept kolosso but who does farm it these days?)

you can do nothing without an eni (exept kolosso but who does farm it these days?)

My friend did CB fine without an eni 0.0 He did Eca Fogg Panda Feca and my 2 alts as leeches

money is the motive cya

I know someone who has done every dungeon except Count (maybe freeze too but I could be wrong about that) without an eni (he makes up for it with osa+fogg for heals and masq+feca as well). However, I personally cannot imagine why anyone making a pvm team where they want convenience would ever consider not using an eni as it is just so useful for the more reliable heals and as well as the +2ap which can really make a difference.

I know someone who has done every dungeon except Count (maybe freeze too but I could be wrong about that) without an eni (he makes up for it with osa+fogg for heals and masq+feca as well). However, I personally cannot imagine why anyone making a pvm team where they want convenience would ever consider not using an eni as it is just so useful for the more reliable heals and as well as the +2ap which can really make a difference.

Well obviously I mean I'm going to be making an eni, but I wasn't sure if i should make it first considering im not much a fan of enis and really really wanted a str/wis feca and str fogger

money is the motive cya

Well obviously I mean I'm going to be making an eni, but I wasn't sure if i should make it first considering im not much a fan of enis and really really wanted a str/wis feca and str fogger

Just make them all at the same time, levelling alts sucks, might as well do them all at the same time.

Your friend must have EG gears, Gatsby doesnt even have a lvl 190 yet

Your friend must have EG gears, Gatsby doesnt even have a lvl 190 yet

This is true. However in terms of his future planning as he won't be pre-190 forever it was kinda relevant, although I do disagree with it

This is true. However in terms of his future planning as he won't be pre-190 forever it was kinda relevant, although I do disagree with it

Atm I dumped a lot of money into investments can't bring up too many alts at once.

Also I have a cra 194 lol, but I changed him for the Iop cause Piller classes ftw.

money is the motive cya

What I Have:

Acct1: 199 Str Iop
Acct2: 199 Cha Enu
Acct3: 198 Int Eni

Acct4: 182 Agi Panda

What I Want:

Number of New Accts: 0
Goal: Able to do frig3 in the future easily
Leaning Toward: Replacing Enu with another char, preferably for more damage output? Agi Masq if so (and switching the panda over to chance).

I was just wondering if I should switch Enu out for a Masq because I read online somewhere that with enu's low damage output, it can create problems for Frig3, and the Masq's shields and masquerade are very beneficial.

Edited by Ftw-Family

Proud Member of Duel (Alliance: CYGNI)

Wrathie - Dat Iop - Level 199.63

Recoverie - Dat Eni - Level 198

Luckie - Dat Enu - Level 199.24

Pandie - Dat Pandawa - Level 182

100 Miner | 100 Farmer | 100 Baker | 100 Alchemist | 100 Handyman

What I Have:

Acct1: 199 Str Iop

Acct2: 199 Cha Enu

Acct3: 198 Int Eni

Acct4: 182 Agi Panda

What I Want:

Number of New Accts: 0

Goal: Able to do frig3 in the future easily

Leaning Toward: Replacing Enu with another char, preferably for more damage output? Agi Masq if so (and switching the panda over to chance).

I was just wondering if I should switch Enu out for a Masq because I read online somewhere that with enu's low damage output, it can create problems for Frig3, and the Masq's shields and masquerade are very beneficial.

mask (str/vit) or feca(str/wis) and you're good to go

Edited by LorD-GarfielD

mask (str/vit) or feca(str/wis) and you're good to go

So you're saying that I should switch the enu out?

Proud Member of Duel (Alliance: CYGNI)

Wrathie - Dat Iop - Level 199.63

Recoverie - Dat Eni - Level 198

Luckie - Dat Enu - Level 199.24

Pandie - Dat Pandawa - Level 182

100 Miner | 100 Farmer | 100 Baker | 100 Alchemist | 100 Handyman