• Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Doctor T

Official "What team should I use" Thread

On 16.03.2018 at 5:00 PM, CitronsMauvais said:

With the advent of spell variants my whole plan in dofus has been thrown out the window.

I have a 182 Sram I plan on going chance healer (so fucking excited even if its garbage)

Need to know what I should class change my 181 Xelor to in order to farm xp using decent idols with relative until levels 199/200. 

Looking at Eca, Ougi, Iop, Sac, maybe Feca if OP. 

Pleasr and thank you.

Sram Cha/Agi is pretty much good in 1vs1 PvP when you can do some cool moves, but you can't deal nice damage with it. It would be better if you go Str or Str with something. I'm not sure what will be after idol change with 508 score, but at the moment you can farm Exp/Drops with Cra. Also good way is to do Achievements just for kamas and good exp. You can do the Dofus questlines (most of them are necessary on high level). 

So the question is which class I should add to the Team
or which class should replace one of the other chars.

What I Have

Acct1: Cra 200

Acct2: Sram 200

Acct3: Enu 200

Acct4: Eni 200

What I Want

1 New Accts:

Goal:

I'm looking for damage.

https://www.strawpoll.me/15375992/r
In the Poll there are the options of Rogue, Eca, Masque, Iop.

For classes like Elio, Hupper, Xel I have the feeling they might be too hard for me atm.
For Sac, Feca, Panda, Sadi, Osa, Fogger, I just felt like the other ones packed more of a punch.

I have no real idea about Ouginak. Do they fall in the category I want or do they go in one of the bottom ones
So if some of you would have the time to vote on my poll, that would be great.

Edited by MaxiKing66
saved accidently

I think that you can replace your Eni with Panda. It will give you better way to placement enemies, more damage with vulnerability. Also Panda for example Chance has a pretty good damage by itself. The new fifth character might be Iop or Rogue. Rogue is better for tactical gaming, but with bombs you can deal seriously tons of damage and one turn enemies. It's also good to buff up your damage, power, AP and MP. In my opinion this class is better than Iop, but can be harder in gameplay. Iop is really easy, but powerful. You can also add damage and power to your team or yourself. Just take one that you are more comfortable with.

Hey Guys,

i play three Charts ATM, Panda, Eni and Ougi.

I'm looking for a four  man team  to do frigost 3, dimension duns and lots oft other high level. Which Team can I play as an Allrounder?

Already thanks for all your tips :)

11 hours ago, reach said:

Hey Guys,

i play three Charts ATM, Panda, Eni and Ougi.

I'm looking for a four  man team  to do frigost 3, dimension duns and lots oft other high level. Which Team can I play as an Allrounder?

Already thanks for all your tips :)

Probably Cra, Enu, Rogue and Panda?

After messing around with a 4 man team on 1.29 I have an idea for a 4 man team on current patch.

Sram, Feca, Panda are the core of my team since I like the movement control to put anything I want into a glyph/trap. Not sure what I need 4th or if I can just slap an enu in and call it a day.

1 sadida and 7 str enus is life.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

i have a level 200 str/agi/Intel iop. 

I also have a lvl 199 cha/agi eni. 

I have been thinking about switching the eni to a pandawa because I’m unhappy with how the eni plays right now but I’m worried about lacking heals.

i have also been thinking of adding a third character. Possibly a cra for mp/ap removal and damage. Let me know your thoughts!

1 hour ago, Combat65 said:

Hi guys,

i have a level 200 str/agi/Intel iop. 

I also have a lvl 199 cha/agi eni. 

I have been thinking about switching the eni to a pandawa because I’m unhappy with how the eni plays right now but I’m worried about lacking heals.

i have also been thinking of adding a third character. Possibly a cra for mp/ap removal and damage. Let me know your thoughts!

In my opinion Cra/Enu/Rogue or Panda should be fine with Iop for duo achievements. However if you aim for 4 man team, you will have to choose two other classes. I think Iop/Panda/Enu/Cra would be perfect :tongue:

Toying with the idea of moving back to Echo. 

What I Have

Acct1: 200 Feca

Acct2: 199 Masq

Acct3: 193 Feca

Acct4: 180 Iop

Acct5: 13x Cra (this is actually my gf, but she would move with me and be apart of my team)

What I Want

Number of New Accts:

1 (Move my 19x Eni on Ilyzaelle to a new acc)

Goal: Complete all content in the game

Leaning Toward: Change the 193 Feca to a Panda

Extra Comments. So would a Feca/Masq/Iop/Panda/Eni/Cra team be able to complete the majority of content? I realise this is a heavily cc team, and from what i've read Cra/Sadi/Enu MP raping teams have been the flavour over the past few years. I feel the survivability is certainly there, however it may lack damage. My end game knowledge is very limiting (not played since 2015/never beaten CB). I was considering leaving my Eni on Ilyzaelle, and making the Feca into an Eni and not having the Panda, being a 5 man team instead of 6, but i feel the panda will be required for a lot of content with the team i have.

Thank you