• Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Doctor T

Official "What team should I use" Thread

Here's the thing - if you want to efficiently do the new content as fast as can you either want 1 of every character (dw you can forget osa) or need to be prepared to class change stuff around if you are focused on achieves for any chars. 

There's always a way to do stuff with a less than perfect team comp but you'll spend far more time and for me it's just not worth it. If you really want to be in the best position to tackle everything then go for panda Elio iop and enu. If you don't want to be able to rush through the new super hard stuff then go for whatever you like 

• Like 1

What I have:
iop str/eni int/ panda cha
Number of new accounts: 1
Goal: 4 team that can sucess on PvM and dung until late game

31 minutes ago, recale said:

What I have:
Goal: 4 team that can success on PvM and dung until late game

I have the same 3 characters as you have mentioned above. I had an Eliotrope a year or two ago and decided to try an Agility Rogue out as my fourth character.

I thought the bombs were awesome and they are. (If they survive) But I miss the portals, healing occasionally and the AoE spells are amazing. I can't wait to class change my Rogue back into an Eliotrope. Besides the knowledge of how to play a class I had previously mis-understood, I wish I hadn't ever class changed my Eliotrope.

Otherwise I suggest going with some random class you like to watch and/or play that would be efficient as an Air damage character.

An agility Sram from what I've heard is very nice for support with the double and can do some decent damage with con/eternal wand. They also have some air damage traps which I am not familiar with since I haven't played with my own Sram for a long time. 

11 hours ago, Mikefield said:

Thanks for the idea! I'm definitely going to stick to sram/eni combo. Not a big fan of Enus though. I really liked Fecas, Ecas, Cras and Sacriers though so I am really torn right now.

I'm leaning towards Sram/Eni/Eca/Feca, Sac/Eca/Sram/Eni or Sram/Eni/Cra/Feca, or something along those lines. Are Fecas somehow in a bad spot right now (the Feca was my first character, I am kind of attached to him)?

Sram/Eni/Eca/Feca would give you a pretty good balance of damage and support. I like some of the gimmicks of Enu's, but definitely not necessary. So of all those you suggested, I'd go with the first. Especially if you have that attachment, you'll be more happy playing Feca. ;-D

I have a strength Iop, intel Eni and chance Panda. I'm stuck between changing my Rogue into either an Elio or Enu. I don't want both, I like having a team of four and not switching back and forth between the two. I know both are very useful in different circumstances. But in general Frig 3 and the new dungeons, which of the two would you rather have if you had to choose one. Thanks for the help. 

Edit:  I am also 100% staying with my base Iop, Eni & Panda.

Edited by Dovahkiin

iop/eni/panda/elio

What I have:

Leaning towards: enu/cra/sadida/feca/eca/sram and osa 
Goal: 4 team that can sucess on PvM and dung until late 

Extra comments: I really dont want elio neither rogue because how much I try I just cant play with them

Given that for literally every 4 mean team in the last 5 pages the suggestion has been panda iop eni and elio, or if you don't want an Elio then to go for an enu it's really not hard to find the answer. 

Dont worry about not having agi it's fine. Play enu as either full MP rape or cha/MP rape

What I Have

Acct1: 200 Sram Int/Str/Agi (in order of most to least points in element)

Acct2: Options: 18x Masq, 17x Eni, 18x Enu, 18x Rogue, 16x Sadi, 14x Sac, ~ some other nooblets in the 150ish range

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 0

Goal: Fun PvM farming (F3 is about as high as I *care* to go, but a Dimension or two wouldn't hurt :) ), using one/both of them in the casual Kolo / PvP setting would be nice as well.

Leaning Toward: I haven't tried one except in very low levels, but I'm thinking about finally trying an Elio. Was thinking of either completely raising a new one, which wouldn't take too much time. Or trying a new one out long enough to get the hang of it and then class changing my Masq. She's sadly not quite as useful as she used to be it seems. Any suggestions on this combo would be much appreciated!

Quite literally make a team of Intell cra's, 1 enu/2 if you're feeling cheeky, make it full mp reduction -> get 508 idols -> find out what material is worth alot based off what's selling/what's selling for alot in markets -> Find map which 508 idols is do-able in area which said material is dropped -> Spam mob until A. Rich, B. You're so bored you've jumped out of your bedroom window after you've donated your riches to the poor. -> Resurrect ones self -> Find new game to play -> Repeat.  

• Like 1

What I Have

Acct1: 200 Cha Enu

Acct2: 200 Agi Rogue

Acct3: 200 Str Panda

Acct4: 200 Int Eca

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 0

Goal: My goal is to be able to complete endgame content frig 3, dimensions etc

Leaning Toward: I am currently pretty happy with the classes, but looking to change the builds quite a bit.

I was thinking of making the eca and possibly panda omni instead of their current elements since i feel int eca doesnt provide good healing and im also lacking damage. This would leave me with either enu or rogue for healing, but id also like for enu to be able to take mp consistently which the current full cha build or if i change to full int doesnt do. Rogue also being int would make the bombs more damaging while having the ability to heal with bow but im afraid not having the ability to dodge and lock would make executing the bomb combos lot harder. What do you think would be the optimal element builds for my characters to be able to handle frig 3 and beyond.

Extra Comments: I was also considering changing the eca to something else if omni eca or some other build would not be viable.

Currently playing a fog as main, looking to play 2 accounts only. Any recommendation of what class would be a good pair for a fog?

apparently i rly enjoyed watching some youtube dude duoing f3 with fog/rog, seems pretty interesting and original

rog can buff +dmg for ambush and fog has enough map manip for bombs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quadro said:

apparently i rly enjoyed watching some youtube dude duoing f3 with fog/rog, seems pretty interesting and original

cool sig XDDD

• Like 2

What I Have

Acct1: 199 Str Eca

Acct2: 15x Cha Panda

Acct3: 14x Str Sadi

Acct4: 14x leecher Elio

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 0

Goal: I want to be as effective as possible raising this team in PVM. Also want to be ready for higher level content when the time comes.

Leaning Toward: Basically what I want is to rearrange these characters builds so the team composition is as good as it can be. I see a dire need for a healer. Also I want to make use of the Elio finally, I don't like leeching them and have more fun playing with all my characters.

Extra Comments: I don't really want to swap the class of any of them, but if any of you have a really good class change suggestions than feel free to do so (not ever swapping the Eca out though).

If youre wanting a healer then I'd suggest int elio with a heals weapon, and/or an int eca. Your sadi should have pretty good heals already as its all %hp based anyway. I'd keep the panda as chance though, strength hits a little more but pandatak is too limited for my liking.

On 7/17/2016 at 2:08 AM, Quadro said:

Do you have a link to this? I'm rather intrigued by this

yeh that's the channel i reffered to, forgot to reply x)

What I Have

Acct1: Level 17x Cha Sac

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 1

Goal: Efficiently leveling on my own, yet still be able to contribute in a team

Leaning Toward: Foggernaut?

Extra Comments: My friend, who I often play with, has an Eni, Iop, Cra and Eca. If it's possible I'd like something a little different, but if something really matches my Sacrier, then by all means, please recommend it as well! One more thing that I'd like to add is that I might class change later when I want to be able to do more content, but at the moment I'm just focused on progressing.

Edited by Rochendil
Typo

the accounts im gonna p2p are my

200 chance panda

19x inte/agill rouge

19x str iop

and a mask  188 that i wanna class change

im thinking of either changing it to a fogger/elio/hupp

but idk anything about them or what elements best for them but im willing to learn

what class and element would work best this my current team ?

i also have a eni ,sac,sadi.enu but those arent p2p atm

Edited by Blanka / Chunlii

On 7/31/2016 at 7:41 AM, Rochendil said:

What I Have

Acct1: Level 17x Cha Sac

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 1

Goal: Efficiently leveling on my own, yet still be able to contribute in a team

Leaning Toward: Foggernaut?

Extra Comments: My friend, who I often play with, has an Eni, Iop, Cra and Eca. If it's possible I'd like something a little different, but if something really matches my Sacrier, then by all means, please recommend it as well! One more thing that I'd like to add is that I might class change later when I want to be able to do more content, but at the moment I'm just focused on progressing.

Sac is the best solo leveling class so you already have that going for you. Now you need a team support heavy char. I highly recommend a Panda.

Edited by Masive

4 hours ago, Blanka / Chunlii said:

the accounts im gonna p2p are my

200 chance panda

19x inte/agill rouge

19x str iop

and a mask  188 that i wanna class change

im thinking of either changing it to a fogger/elio/hupp

but idk anything about them or what elements best for them but im willing to learn

what class and element would work best this my current team ?

i also have a eni ,sac,sadi.enu but those arent p2p atm

As much as I love Huppers, I need to recommend Elio. The class can fill in for the healer spot in your 4man while providing damage amplification for your Iop.

What I Have

Acct1: 200 Feca Int/Agi, possibly int/str later
Acct2: 200 Eca  Str, possibly omni later
Acct3: 200 Eni  Int, possibly int/agi later
Acct4: 199 Elio Agi
Acct5: 199 Panda Cha
Acct6: 200 Sram Agi

What I Want

Dimensions. I want to add some characters to this roster to improve my flexibility. I don't want to add more accounts - just add some characters to these existing ones for mixing/matching teams in the future. I'm mostly asking where to add the final few characters and which ones to add.

I'm asking which classes will be replaceable and which won't. I'd prefer to keep the feca at all times but that's not compulsory.

Leaning Toward:
a) Sadly, an Iop if I have to. I hate the class but the iops seem to be the must here I suppose.

b) An Enutrof somewhere
c) A Rogue somewhere
d) Something else? I'm open for suggestions.

Extra Comments: I will be finishing F3 in the near future (Nileza and Count left) so I will be eyeing the final tier of dungeons and the possible setups to get it done.

What I Have

Nothing! Starting on Dofus Touch

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 4

Goal: Solid Base for starting on a fresh server.

Leaning Toward: Iop, Eni, Panda, X? (leaning towards cra for ez mat farming)

Extra Comments:

So this is this is a bit different because the server I plan to play on is the newer Dofus Touch server (Grandpan?) and I saw the same teams recommended quite often (eni,iop,panda,elio) which is great except eliotropes are not on DofusTouch yet!  So in the mean time what would be a good setup and a solid team to start anew,