Doctor T

Official "What team should I use" Thread

What I Have: Sad str, cra int and enu cha

What I Want: 1 acc
Goal: A good PvE and dung team
Leaning Toward: any good agi class that does good synergy with this comp

What I have: Iop str 16x, Cra int 15x

Number of new Acc: 1-2

What I want: I want to do most of the dungeons with my team on my own.

I really dont know which class i should take

Panda + Elio. Panda is possibly the #1 PvM class in the game and Elio works well with it, and everything you already have. Especially with int Cra. You could (as you level and gear up) do all content up to lvl 200 dimension dungeons without issues with that team setup, and even dimensions if you're good enough. Everything up to Frig 3 is pretty much "ideal" with Iop, Panda, Elio. Cra can hang on just fine until then too.

If you're not a fan of Elio, Eni is an obvious choice for a replacement. Personally I prefer Elio though, cause that can go int and use a healing weapon (in addition to its own healing spells) and it significantly increases your damage output.

What I have:Iop str, eni heals, panda cha, sram agi

Number of new Acc:2

What I want: a team that is good on PvM and dung

btw i dont want to play with Elia i really dont have pacient to learn it

Heya all! I'm in a Dofus mode again. I've found I go through moods where I play steady for a month or two, then drop for a bit. I bounce back and forth. I've decided that instead of playing for true efficiency it's more important to play for fun now-a-days. That being said....

What I Have
Acct1: Int Feca - Level 199.6 (Hey.. the .6 totally counts, right? =P )
Acct2: I have several 150+ chars (Panda, Masq, Cra, Sadi, Eni, Enu, Iop, Sac). I play a second occasionally when I actually want to do some EXP'ing or Dungeon'ing.
What I Want
Number of New Accts: 0

Goal: I'm shooting for a fun build that's mainly PvM, but can be fun PvP character. I'm *not* looking to be a PvP powerhouse by any means. I don't have the patience for that, haha!

Leaning Toward: I'm looking at either changing the feca build, or doing some class with a similar build. I'm looking at Str/Int, as that would give me MP/AP, and some decent range/damage options. If I go the Str/Int route, Srams are looking particularly interesting. I've never played a Sram past level 40 or so... so a sudden jump to 199 or something would be drastic, but probably extremely fun!

Extra Comments: I am okay with some class changes. At this point, I have a decent job and am more willing to spent 40-50 bucks than spend a month or two of my time leveling and gearing a char to where I'd like it. I'd prefer fun more so than grindy, grind, grind. So these are viable options. I'm open to any suggestions! :D

Side note, when duo-ing, I'm very prone to duo with my 180+ Masq or Eni. So if it meshes well with them, even better!

Looking forward to suggestions ladies & gents.
Thanks in advance.

- Trentus

Edit: Also, started looking around at sets. I know this isn't the "set" forum, but for reference this is kind of what I'm looking at for either Str/Int Feca or Sram: Click

Edited by Trentus

What I Have
Acct1: 200 int eni
Acct2: 200 strength iop
Acct3: 200 chance enu
Acct4: 200 chance panda
Acct5: 199 int rogue
Acct6: 199 agi eliotrope
Acct7: 200 strength masqueraider

Acct8: UNDECIDED
Number of New Accts: 1-3
Goal: to be able to do frig 3 fast and officiently with a 5 man team [4 spine characters and a leech for achieves] aswell as eventually a strong 3 man kolo team and all current Dimensions
Leaning Toward: I was thinking my end goal would be .... 200 strength/int IOP with flinties 12/5, 200 int ENI 11/6, 200 chance ENU 11/6, 200 chance PANDA 11/6, 200 int ROGUE 11/6, 200 agi ELIO, 200 Strength 11/6 MASQUERAIDER, - I can class change or replace anyone whos not needed/useful - some changes im considering is the Enu for a Cra - the Masq for a Sram/Xelor/Hupper/Eca - as an 8th I'm torn between Hupper/eca/xelor/sram/fogger as an 8th im not sure what would be best to compensate the other characters for what i mentions above :) as much advice as possible would be great best characters to go with for specific dungeons namely dimensions and frig 3, frig 3 consistency and speed comes first especially if i have a free slot to bring 1 person along at a time for achieves :)

Extra Comments. mainly plan to be using sets that include the new trophies and no exos or dofuses besides turqs and crimson dofuses, i may be able to get my hands on a few exos over the next couple months if dofus is going well :)

What I Have
Starting again from ZERO. Cant leech from friends, but one told me he will help with a few itens and kamas if needed

What I Want
Number of New Accts: 3~5
Goal: since i'm starting from zero, I'm thinking about doing a duo, then a trio, and keep adding chars until I have have it takes to do ENDGAME dungeons. F3 and above.

Leaning Toward: From what I've read, STR Iop + INT Eni + CHA Panda + (???) Elio is the cookie cutter. I don't have any class preferences, but if that's the metagame, then, I'll go with it. I just have a few questions.

1. Is INT Eni + whatever element Elio better than INT Elio + something else?
2. What are the two classes that I should be leveling up first? My thoughts were on Iop + Eni, for damage + heals, is that the best?

Thanks!

do them all 4 at the same time.

Also don't play chars if you don't like them.

But if you're indifferent then the team is indeed a good choice.

Str iop int eni cha panda agi elio is standard, but at higher lvls you will like hybrid for sure.

What I Have
Acct1: str/int sadi
Acct2: str/cha cra
Acct3: agil/cha eca
Acct4: int rogue
Acct5: int eni

Acct6: ?

What I Want
Goal: A 6 man team that will one day be able to do all Frig dungeons
Leaning Toward: agil/cha sacrier, some type of panda, or maybe a agil/str sram?

I have a 192 character i want to change its class but idk what fits....

What I Have

Acct1: str/int sadi

Acct2: str/cha cra

Acct3: agil/cha eca

Acct4: int rogue

Acct5: int eni

Acct6: ?

What I Want

Goal: A 6 man team that will one day be able to do all Frig dungeons

Leaning Toward: agil/cha sacrier, some type of panda, or maybe a agil/str sram?

I have a 192 character i want to change its class but idk what fits....

Some sort of panda, imo.

• Like 1

What I Have

Acct1: Int Feca - Level 199.6 (Hey.. the .6 totally counts, right? =P )

Acct2: I have several 150+ chars (Panda, Masq, Cra, Sadi, Eni, Enu, Iop, Sac). I play a second occasionally when I actually want to do some EXP'ing or Dungeon'ing.

What I Want

Goal: I'm shooting for a fun build that's mainly PvM, but can be fun PvP character. I'm *not* looking to be a PvP powerhouse by any means. I don't have the patience for that, haha!

Leaning Toward: I'm looking at either changing the feca build, or doing some class with a similar build. I'm looking at Str/Int, as that would give me MP/AP, and some decent range/damage options. If I go the Str/Int route, Srams are looking particularly interesting. I've never played a Sram past level 40 or so... so a sudden jump to 199 or something would be drastic, but probably extremely fun!

Extra Comments: I am okay with some class changes. At this point, I have a decent job and am more willing to spent 40-50 bucks than spend a month or two of my time leveling and gearing a char to where I'd like it. I'd prefer fun more so than grindy, grind, grind. So these are viable options. I'm open to any suggestions! :D

Bump-a-lump?

Still super open to suggestions. :D

What I Have

Acct1: 200 Str/Agi Masq

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 1

Goal: PvM content.

Leaning Toward: No f**king idea.

Looking for something with good Int/Cha damage, that can pair weel with a Masq.

Edit: mixed up elements

Edited by MiraMan

What I Have
Acct1: Cha/agi Eca
Acct2: Str/Heals Fogg
Acct3: Int/str(wis) Cra
Acct4: Agi(wis atm) elio

What I Want
Goal: PvM, no pvp
Leaning Toward: Well I want to change either ACCT3 or ACCT4, Probably Acct4 as I'm not too fond of elios, I want either an agi or cha char if I change the elio, and an int char if I change cra
Extra Comments.

Atm I have a decent moowolf set and ceremonial rat set laying around, so using one of those would be cool

I just thought, I could change cra to panda and make her cha, then elio to int.

cha/agi eca, str/heals fogg, cha panda, int elio?

Need an int char to go with cha/agi eca, str fog and cha panda xD

team sorted xD

Edited by Arisoune

I want to single account, so, what is the best option that's fun in pvp and usable at least in pvm? I was thinking on Sram since Iop is too cookie cutter for me.

What I Have
Acct1: panda cha
Acct2: sram str
Acct3: enu cha

Acct4: eni int

Acct5: sadida str

What I Want
Goal: Just finished whole f2 and im going to start spam f3.
Leaning Toward:
Sram 200, the rest 199 all. No F3 items, maybe single parts. Optional class change - sadi to iop? Should I make set for enu full mp redu? Dungeons could be on 4 slots, but which 4 chars of 5 should I take - dependly of dungeon? Its easier to take 4 or 5 acc?

I guess it's up to dungeon.

Nileza should be easier 5 loot with iop. It's all about finishing off ability there.

Sylargh is very easy 4 loot with full mp red enu (I wouldn't use sadi here).

Ms Frezi - I guess that 5 loot team should handle this without class changes.

Klime can be killed with trap chains - search Klime duo sram on youtube. I guess you can try that also on Nileza and Frezi.

• Like 1

I guess it's up to dungeon.

Nileza should be easier 5 loot with iop. It's all about finishing off ability there.

Sylargh is very easy 4 loot with full mp red enu (I wouldn't use sadi here).

Ms Frezi - I guess that 5 loot team should handle this without class changes.

Klime can be killed with trap chains - search Klime duo sram on youtube. I guess you can try that also on Nileza and Frezi.

There's a sram that solo'd all F3, so np.

• Like 2

I want to single account, so, what is the best option that's fun in pvp and usable at least in pvm? I was thinking on Sram since Iop is too cookie cutter for me.

Enu or cra.

What I Have
Acct1: 200 sram/elio
Acct2: 200 iop/cra
Acct3: 200 eni

Acct4: 200 enu/rogue/masq/feca/panda
(and so on)
What I Want
Number of New Accts: 4
Goal: end game dungeons
Leaning Toward: transferring panda to either Acct1 or Acct2 in order to build around the rogue.. sram/panda/eni/rogue or panda/iop/eni/rogue or perhaps something else?

What I Have

Acct1: 200 sram/elio

Acct2: 200 iop/cra

Acct3: 200 eni

Acct4: 200 enu/rogue/masq/feca/panda

(and so on)

What I Want

Number of New Accts: 4

Goal: end game dungeons

Leaning Toward: transferring panda to either Acct1 or Acct2 in order to build around the rogue.. sram/panda/eni/rogue or panda/iop/eni/rogue or perhaps something else?

Imho, Elio/iop/panda/eni are the typical and best (debatable) F3 onwards team to roll with. Elio+Iop can easily 1 turn any boss in the game with wrath+SoF.

You could run Iop/Rogue/Eni/Panda however you may have some problems with mobs pushing you into bomb walls if they aren't well placed (quite common in F3 from personal experience) - Rogue is interchangeable with eni (if it's int build) so you can play with an elio as well for Divine Dimension dungeons.

Imho, Elio/iop/panda/eni are the typical and best (debatable) F3 onwards team to roll with. Elio+Iop can easily 1 turn any boss in the game with wrath+SoF.

You could run Iop/Rogue/Eni/Panda however you may have some problems with mobs pushing you into bomb walls if they aren't well placed (quite common in F3 from personal experience) - Rogue is interchangeable with eni (if it's int build) so you can play with an elio as well for Divine Dimension dungeons.

Never thought of transferring rogue to enis account, thats actually a great idea thanks!

What I Have
Acct1: 199 Osa (Int)
Acct2: 188 Eni (Int)
Acct3: 185 Panda (Cha)

Acct4:

What I Want
Number of New Accts: 1
Goal: Be able to finish F2 and be able to do F3
Leaning Toward: Rogue (Agi) - I also have a 191 Enu (Cha) on the same account as the Panda.
Change Class is on sale right now - My main has been Osa for a very long time - 7+ years ago. I know Osa revamp is coming but no one seems to promote the use of Osa in a 4 man team designed to run F3. So I could possibly change Osa to Elio (or start new Elio char on main acct) and add Iop (Str) - or I could keep Osa and run Rogue (Agi) - or? Thoughts and comments are appreciated. Thanks!