Iop for sure, Iop+Elio= beast

I'd like some advice on my team.

Current setup:

lvl 200 Enutrof (Chance/MP Red. 11/6)

lvl 200 Iop (Omni. 12/5)

lvl 200 Eni (Int/Agi 10/5)

lvl 200 Panda (Chance 10/5)

lvl 199 Elio (Agi 11/6)

I'm planning on making panda and eni 11/6 as soon as I have the kamas.

At the moment I'd like to know what characters i should change/add to be able to do endgame dungeons like frig 3,Dimension ones.

I managed to do Missiz Freeze without the elio (using enu as a distraction while other members kill the mob) but can't do it 5 loot(tried distraction,mob first,missiz first, half mob then missiz all doesn't work)

The thing is I got a decent team but still can't manage to do much endgame content (lvl 200) any tips?

Edited by Xia

Should have no problem at all with that team.

10/5 panda is not suitable for end game team. 12/6 is easy to get, dont even need to have a usable weapon.

10/5 eni you can survive with if fully int packed (vit is optionnal for pvm enis)

In shorts: get good or get geared xD

• Like 1

I'd like some advice on my team.

Current setup:

lvl 200 Enutrof (Chance/MP Red. 11/6)

lvl 200 Iop (Omni. 12/5)

lvl 200 Eni (Int/Agi 10/5)

lvl 200 Panda (Chance 10/5)

lvl 199 Elio (Agi 11/6)

I'm planning on making panda and eni 11/6 as soon as I have the kamas.

At the moment I'd like to know what characters i should change/add to be able to do endgame dungeons like frig 3,Dimension ones.

I managed to do Missiz Freeze without the elio (using enu as a distraction while other members kill the mob) but can't do it 5 loot(tried distraction,mob first,missiz first, half mob then missiz all doesn't work)

The thing is I got a decent team but still can't manage to do much endgame content (lvl 200) any tips?

Panda could use another mp. The ap isn't a big problem. 10 is enough even if 12 obviously is preferred. Considered going Intel with archetypal? About the same kamas gearwise.

Your eni should have nearly 4.5k vitality and heal well enough.

You can do it :-). Gato is right!

Edited by youbutsu

You really don't need 4.5k vit on your eni.... I have barely above 3.1k and my eni rarely dies and I even less often use lots of ap healing it. Also I did all 1-190 and f3 300 with 3.1k vit eni, it only died if I had fucked up enough that I was gonna lose anyway

Try putting panda at the top of the map, and then your other 4 chars at the bottom-left ish where there is an almost V shape in the start spots. If you can get 6 mp on panda then you can just run around up there with panda, while baiting missiz, in the mean time the others can kill the mob, I'd say skate -> stalak -> pot -> kark being the order i'd choose, maybe swap stalak and pot depending on preference.

Ideally, you'd have missiz back down in time for wrath turn, doesn't have to be on t4, could delay it, or if you need more time to kill the rest of the mob, simply, stay up there with panda for as long as you can (it will die in the end) and then go for a t7 kill

Edited by Extreal

Hello everybody,

I have returned to Dofus some weeks ago after a long period out of the game, maybe 3 or 4 years. I am now levelling a Panda str (she is level 169 now and then I will switch to pure chance at level 182). Also I have some friends that got back recently and we are slowly setting up a team. We already have a 199 Osa, 15x str/agi Sram, a 199 str Iop and we are levelling up a full int/support Eni and an agi Elio. As you can see, and correct me if I am wrong, we already have mobilization, damage output, prospecting and healing. But I am not sure if we lack more secondary damage/support or ap/mp removal. What you guys think?

As for the first I was thinking about a Int Foggernaut because of dmg/healing, and for the later I was thinking about a Int Enu for nice damage without LoS, healing and mp removal or a Int Cra because of the nice AoE damage and awesome ap/mp removal capability, not good damage on mp removal but still does its job tho. But also came to my mind a possible Int Feca.

Oh sure. This Int thing is because we lack int damage too.

Any suggestions on the class I should pick for my alt? If the suggestion coincides with the classes I mentioned but the element does not, feel free to suggest too.

Thanks.

Edited by daitra

What I Have
Acct1: Agi Sacrieur 200 10/6
Acct2: Str Iop 200 10/5
Acct3: Int Eni 200 10/5

Acct4: Cha Enu 200 10/5

Acct5: Cha Panda 200 10/6

Acct6: Wis Maska 199
(and so on)
What I Want
Number of New Accts: Just want to class change the Maska, probably Sram or Elio. What are your thoughts?
Goal: Doing F3 Dungeons,

if your goal is f3 i'd vote change that sac too...

but between the 2 i'd suggest elio. that said freez is quite unplesant without a sram, but nileza benefits so much frmo the elio. i should warn you elio is... a pain in count. i'd suggest you think about a friend who is one of those classes and make the other one. that'll likely net you the best results (so would upgrading your sets in general btw...)

Hello everybody,

I have returned to Dofus some weeks ago after a long period out of the game, maybe 3 or 4 years. I am now levelling a Panda str (she is level 169 now and then I will switch to pure chance at level 182). Also I have some friends that got back recently and we are slowly setting up a team. We already have a 199 Osa, 15x str/agi Sram, a 199 str Iop and we are levelling up a full int/support Eni and an agi Elio. As you can see, and correct me if I am wrong, we already have mobilization, damage output, prospecting and healing. But I am not sure if we lack more secondary damage/support or ap/mp removal. What you guys think?

As for the first I was thinking about a Int Foggernaut because of dmg/healing, and for the later I was thinking about a Int Enu for nice damage without LoS, healing and mp removal or a Int Cra because of the nice AoE damage and awesome ap/mp removal capability, not good damage on mp removal but still does its job tho. But also came to my mind a possible Int Feca.

Oh sure. This Int thing is because we lack int damage too.

Any suggestions on the class I should pick for my alt? If the suggestion coincides with the classes I mentioned but the element does not, feel free to suggest too.

Thanks.

i would suggest the enu between those, not only are they good they're hella fun to play, esp as int. a int feca is not effective at pvm mp reduction, as the glyph looses it's reduction just by walking off it, and their direct reduction spell is VERY short range, and is more to prevent things from running away. for cra, you would want to be str or cha if you are going to focus on mp reduction, as youll be using most of your ap on those spells anywyas, you'd atl east want to do some damage, at least with enu it's only 3ap lost, more if you REALLY want that 1 monster to have less( shovel of judgement)

another option is sadida, while her only direct fire spell is wild grass, it acomplishes multiple things at once, their poisons are good, hybrid works well, and if you can land them, earthquakes are very fun to pull off.

Might consider putting a mp reduction trophy on that sram, paralyzing trap can do a LOT of good for you. note i said consider, and i wouldn't suggest it as a permanent fixture.

Number of New Accts: Just want to class change the Maska, probably Sram or Elio. What are your thoughts?

Change masq to elio and sac to eca. Come back to sac after revamp (but that won't happen soon)

edit: btw what you think about my 4 man team?

Panda omni (vit cha for duos)

Iop str (str int when get enough kamas)

Enu cha/mp

Rogue agi (probably better to make rogue than eni)

Edited by Horxy

Hiya all,

Thanks in advance for any help / answers. :)

What I Have
Acct1: Int Feca (199)

Acct2: I have multiple characters that I could play - but I used to try the whole "8 man everything" so now I have an overwhelming amount of things to pick from... and it's "option paralysis". Most are 150+ and decently geared, so I can work with them. Or change their class *shrugs*
What I Want
Number of New Accts: 0-1
Goal: I'm rejoining the game after a LONG hiatus. The game has changed quite a bit, and I'm not 100% sure I know what to try anymore. I'm wanting to only do 2, to have something to farm / level with. I'm also fine changing the build / class of my Feca as well. They've become a little.. weird to play - so I'm willing to give it up I suppose.
Leaning Toward: I'm not sure here. Masqs have always seemed fun to me - so I could play one again I believe. But I have no clue if they're fine solo, or have good synergy with something. I'm in need of advice here. I've never truly played around with Rogues, Xelors, Elios, Foggers, or Srams. I'm willing to try if someone thinks they may be fun / synergize well.

Again - thanks!

Trentus

Wondering what 4 man team I should use for allround dofus play.

Currently having:

level 200 eca (omni)

level 199 eni (full int)

I got some setless people who I could revive:

level 193 masq

level 199 enu

level 185 sram

I hope anyone could help me with a new team! Anything goes aslong as the team works for most dungeons etc!

So my friends asked me to join them at the heroic server and i gave it a shot! it was really fun and also frustrating at times.. resetting is really part of the game.. so far i've died like 10-15times already.. lost around 3mk (is a big amount already in that server)..

P2P IS NOT A PROBLEM, BUT I WANNA EARN ALL ITEMS I'LL BE GETTING, AND NOT JUST BUY OGRINES, SELL, AND GEAR MY SELF, IM NO PAY2WIN PLAYER :D

What I Have:

Account #1: level 50 foggernaut (str) (currently pippin blop set + fillers 7ap3mp)
Account #2: level 50 enutrol (cha) (just died and i just got it back to 50 -- it has only blue piwi set)

No. of new accounts: 1

GOAL / MUST READ: I want a beast PvM 3-char team that can SOLO TRAIN AND FARM at a fast speed progress. I can basically reset all of my team if needed. which do you think is the best set-up for a 3-man team?

PS: I used to be running like 10-12 lvl 200 accounts, and i got bored of em, i've sold all and left with 3.. so please don't laugh at me, this is for Oto Mustam :D heroic server. i need all opinions/tips/advices but about this only :)

#NewChapterOfMyDofusLife

Edited by jaez11

Wondering what 4 man team I should use for allround dofus play.

Currently having:

level 200 eca (omni)

level 199 eni (full int)

I got some setless people who I could revive:

level 193 masq

level 199 enu

level 185 sram

I hope anyone could help me with a new team! Anything goes aslong as the team works for most dungeons etc!

I'd revive Enu and Sram. You've got Eca for hitter, and Sram/enu as map manip, and Sram can also do lots of damage. You could also just skip Enu and make elio instead for op, but I really like Enu in pvm/pvp

I'd revive Enu and Sram. You've got Eca for hitter, and Sram/enu as map manip, and Sram can also do lots of damage. You could also just skip Enu and make elio instead for op, but I really like Enu in pvm/pvp

well i do plan on keeping enu coz it is good in pvm/pvp :D + when i hit 100 ill get a bonus drop from chest..

well what'd think of a low level sram? is it good? i never had the chance to try one, i've always been an end lvl pure agi sram. xD mainly PvM and support PvP for locks/map manip..

well i do plan on keeping enu coz it is good in pvm/pvp :D + when i hit 100 ill get a bonus drop from chest..

well what'd think of a low level sram? is it good? i never had the chance to try one, i've always been an end lvl pure agi sram. xD mainly PvM and support PvP for locks/map manip..

Haha, I was actually responding to the guy above you, but no worries =D

For the 3rd addition to your team, I'd add a hitter like Eca or Iop, even Cra or Sram. Fog is fun and has decent support. I am biased to Enu so I say take it all the way!

Could swap fog for eni for AP also if you wanted, definitely helps make fights faster

What I Have
Acct1: Int Eni
Acct2: Cha Panda

What I Want

Number of new accounts 2

Goal: To have a self reliant 4 man team capable of Frig 3 and dimensions, or at least a good base team for dimensions.
Leaning Toward: Iop, Rogue, Enu. But I'd also consider a Sram, Eca, Masq.

I've only just returned and haven't played much in the last few years. Haven't really looked at the Dimensions, and haven't finished Frig 2 yet. Thanks!

EDIT: I'm thinking of probably either adding a Iop + Enu. Or Rogue + Enu. Enu for the support in both cases, and either the Iop or Rogue for the damage. Are both lineups good for Frig 3 and Dimensions, pro's/cons of both?

Edited by Mr-Bing

What I Have

Acct1: Int Eni

Acct2: Cha Panda

What I Want

Number of new accounts 2

Goal: To have a self reliant 4 man team capable of Frig 3 and dimensions, or at least a good base team for dimensions.

Leaning Toward: Iop, Rogue, Enu. But I'd also consider a Sram, Eca, Masq.

I've only just returned and haven't played much in the last few years. Haven't really looked at the Dimensions, and haven't finished Frig 2 yet. Thanks!

I run a Cha Panda, Int Eni, Str Iop and Agility Elio. I'm loving it so far, I think I will be completely capable of running frigost three dungeons.

I run a Cha Panda, Int Eni, Str Iop and Agility Elio. I'm loving it so far, I think I will be completely capable of running frigost three dungeons.

I haven't really considered Elios, they seem very strong. But i'm not sure if portals are my playstyle. It seems fairly complex, learning how to use them; as well as learning the new dungeons and getting back into Dofus in general might be a little bit too much for me.

Thanks for the reply and all the best with your team.

What I Have
Acct1: An Int Feca (200)
Acct2: A Str/Cha Cra (200)
Acct3: An Int Osa (190)
Acct4: A Agi/Cha Elio (190)
Acct5: A Str Xel (150)
What I Want
Number of New Accts: A total of 3 more accounts for a full 8 team.

Goal: To be able to run everything eventually. Doesn't need to be easy, just possible.

Leaning Toward: I was thinking of Sadi/Rogue/Panda for maximum self-confusion in fights.

Feca, Cra, Elio, Xelor all stay. Osa is iffy; I don't really want to replace it in case I like the updated version but, so I would want one of the less required classes to replace it.

Updated since no one answered.

Heavily leaning towards Rogue/Panda/Iop for new and Sadi to replace Osa.

Edited by Masive

NOTE: Before i start, i wanna tell everyone that i just came back after a year, and before i quited i sold almost everything i have gears, chars, i dont have much right at the moment, i don't need very fast progress, i just want a steady reliable team to work with :D im left with an eni, iop, cra, enu, elio. and im planning to run only 4-5 chars so i'll have some spots for friends :D running and playing with friends is alot better than grinding alone and getting all drops just imo. :D

Account #1 : lvl 200 int/agi eni (10/5)- 4k hp + can hit 3.2k~3.5k in poutch per turn (solo buffed only / weapon skill lvl6 + mot olov lvl6)

Account #2 : lvl 200 pure vit masq (12/5) - sitting at 6k hp 1.2k str masq. with stilted shovel.

Account #3 : lvl 200 pure int cra (11/6) - used to be my friend's account, but he quited for a while coz of school, so i'm the one incharge of it atm. he's on a custom otomai+age old setup+shylock ring.

Account #4 : lvl 200 pure chance enu (10/5) - just using danathor / custom set. no frig 3 atm.. (planning to change to a diff class)

Account #5 : lvl 186 pure agi eliotrope (12/6) - sitting with AP pope ory hat, MP gelano, and armoured d.t -- used to be a pvp/kolo char before i left the game. XD it deals nice dmg with great resist atleast for its lvl. I might plan on changing it with a diff element so i can do better in PvMs. :D

Leaning to: I want a team that can "SOLO" all or atleast some good end game dungeons to farm.. as my friends might not be available at all times.. so i want a team that can work alone "WHEN" my friends aren't online.. Or so atleast i have the capability to do something good.. " I am not so updated about this latest updates so please could anyone help me out? " :D

TIA ! CHEERS! Please don't ignore post! ^^

Edited by jaez11

NOTE: Before i start, i wanna tell everyone that i just came back after a year, and before i quited i sold almost everything i have gears, chars, i dont have much right at the moment, i don't need very fast progress, i just want a steady reliable team to work with :D im left with an eni, iop, cra, enu, elio. and im planning to run only 4-5 chars so i'll have some spots for friends :D running and playing with friends is alot better than grinding alone and getting all drops just imo. :D

Account #1 : lvl 200 int/agi eni (10/5)- 4k hp + can hit 3.2k~3.5k in poutch per turn (solo buffed only / weapon skill lvl6 + mot olov lvl6)

Account #2 : lvl 200 pure vit masq (12/5) - sitting at 6k hp 1.2k str masq. with stilted shovel.

Account #3 : lvl 200 pure int cra (11/6) - used to be my friend's account, but he quited for a while coz of school, so i'm the one incharge of it atm. he's on a custom otomai+age old setup+shylock ring.

Account #4 : lvl 200 pure chance enu (10/5) - just using danathor / custom set. no frig 3 atm.. (planning to change to a diff class)

Account #5 : lvl 186 pure agi eliotrope (12/6) - sitting with AP pope ory hat, MP gelano, and armoured d.t -- used to be a pvp/kolo char before i left the game. XD it deals nice dmg with great resist atleast for its lvl. I might plan on changing it with a diff element so i can do better in PvMs. :D

Leaning to: I want a team that can "SOLO" all or atleast some good end game dungeons to farm.. as my friends might not be available at all times.. so i want a team that can work alone "WHEN" my friends aren't online.. Or so atleast i have the capability to do something good.. " I am not so updated about this latest updates so please could anyone help me out? " :D

TIA ! CHEERS! Please don't ignore post! ^^

UP NEED HELP :D thanks

I'm sure you've asked very similar questions before in the past and been given practically the same advice.

Elio / Iop / Panda / Eni is generally the core team these days for most content, then add the 5th as you like. Probably the Cra assuming you can't change that. If you do expand into a 6th char add an Enu which you'll need for Whale.

I'm sure you've asked very similar questions before in the past and been given practically the same advice.

Elio / Iop / Panda / Eni is generally the core team these days for most content, then add the 5th as you like. Probably the Cra assuming you can't change that. If you do expand into a 6th char add an Enu which you'll need for Whale.

Ok :) i think im gonna switch masq for an enu :) or maybe just keep the masq and make an enu :D thank you so much sir ^^ im sorry if i repeated the question. hehe :P

Never thought it would come to that... But I'm about to make a twink! Damn, I've resisted the multiaccounting temptation for so long and yet it got me. It became impossible to cope on my own :(

What I Have
Acct1: Level 200 pure Intelligence Panda. Built around dealing damage, not a fan of support builds - a damager can support just as fine :) 11/6, 4k HP, can hit around 1500dmg on bad turns and up to 3k and more buffed.

What I Want
Number of New Accts: one.
Goal: Having the most fun possible, trying the hardest Duos imaginable :)
Leaning Toward:

- Agility or Chance Rogue - always found them fun although fairly tricky to play. Still, a good partner for a panda - bombs will be used to their full potential!

- Eliotrope - I know fairly little about the class. I am well aware of how OP they are and what they are potentially capable of though. Looks like it is a solid choice to go with any other character. The problem is, I do expect them to be severily nerfed and would not want to invest in a class that may as well become way less appealing soon after I start.

- Ecaflip - they seem versatile and interesting to play. I do not know whether it is a good companion for a panda, though.

Extra Comments.

I'm actually open to any suggestions. Those classes I've listed above are just those that I could think of myself. I might be missing some pretty brilliant other combos. Please, keep in mind that I'm rather poor in game and will definitely not play a lot, so I'd be happy to start a second character that does not need enormous investments to shine.

Thanks in advance!

Never thought it would come to that... But I'm about to make a twink! Damn, I've resisted the multiaccounting temptation for so long and yet it got me. It became impossible to cope on my own :(

What I Have

Acct1: Level 200 pure Intelligence Panda. Built around dealing damage, not a fan of support builds - a damager can support just as fine :) 11/6, 4k HP, can hit around 1500dmg on bad turns and up to 3k and more buffed.

What I Want

Number of New Accts: one.

Goal: Having the most fun possible, trying the hardest Duos imaginable :)

Leaning Toward:

- Agility or Chance Rogue - always found them fun although fairly tricky to play. Still, a good partner for a panda - bombs will be used to their full potential!

- Eliotrope - I know fairly little about the class. I am well aware of how OP they are and what they are potentially capable of though. Looks like it is a solid choice to go with any other character. The problem is, I do expect them to be severily nerfed and would not want to invest in a class that may as well become way less appealing soon after I start.

- Ecaflip - they seem versatile and interesting to play. I do not know whether it is a good companion for a panda, though.

Extra Comments.

I'm actually open to any suggestions. Those classes I've listed above are just those that I could think of myself. I might be missing some pretty brilliant other combos. Please, keep in mind that I'm rather poor in game and will definitely not play a lot, so I'd be happy to start a second character that does not need enormous investments to shine.

Thanks in advance!

Howdy!

So, as far as I have understood you're going to keep that Panda full intelligence and you want a class to partner it with your Panda. Alright. Let's look at the possibilities.

- Cra: The role of a Cra is to MP rape, deal damage and to deal even more damage. I can see a Cra work with a Panda since you can set up decent "AoE areas" during your pandas turn so that the Cra can use the full potential of his AoE spells. Combine Karcham and Chamrak with the MP rape from a Cra, and you should be pretty untouchable.

- Ecaflip: This class is basically there to dish out a wide variety of damage. I can imagine you could go full omni Ecaflip just to fill the holes in your lack of elements on the Panda (full intelligence). Can heal if needed. Smell can help out in some situations (like preparing to burst something).

- Eliotrope: Elios are a hot topic right now. With the upcoming changes to the portals, less and less people are willing to add on of those into their teams. My opinion about that - if you learn to use the portals as well as Rokitur does, you fine.

- Eniripsa: I see no point in having a second intelligence character in your team (agility and chance enis are not a thing).

- Enutrof: Similar to the Cra, the Enutrofs are there for map manipulation (MP rape, Range rape). They lack the AoE of a Cra, but their single-target damage is on point. Enutrofs are worth gold in the end game dungeons and combining one with a Panda will result in a decent duo partnership.

- Feca: I haven't got much information about the post-rework Fecas. I recommend talking to Persona (Josh) about those. He's godly.

- Foggernaut: Foggers are amazing. They have good damage, they have a %hp heal, a wide variety of damage spells to choose from, but yet I can't tell if it would be a great idea to partner up your Panda with one. The vuln sure would increase the damage by 30-34%. If you can play your Panda at mid-range, it should work just fine.

- Iop: Oh, my beloved Iops. There is not much to say. If you make yourself an Iop, you should look forward to getting a healbow for your Panda. It will outdamage your Panda and you might want to tilt nore towards the supporting role on your Panda. On the other hand, you could just go cookie cutter with both if them and see how that goes.

- Masqueraider: This should work nicely. The masq shields combined with your resistances will make your Panda tough. Using some kind of CC weapon on the masq would be a good choice. I don't think that their damage is THAT great, but a Panda/Masq should work (in theory).

- Osamodas: Not sure about this one. They've become buffbots lately, and work well with Srams/Iops. I don't think that an Osa would be a good partner for a Panda.

- Pandawa: Double Panda? Double awesome!

- Rogue: Pandas and Rogues have a long story together. At one point it was probably the strongest duo possible, since a Panda could Karcham/Chamrak the enemy on the Bomb-line as many times as he wanted (per turn). These days (luckily) are over. Rogues are strong if played well, but I don't know about Rogues and end-game dungeons. Don't the mobs just one shot the bombs? I think it can work vert well together though (if you play both right).

- Sacrier: Useless class in end-game now. They need CC while the end-game dungeon monsters are best fought from range. Definitely a no-go.

- Sadida: Haven't got much experience with the remake Sadis, but I think they should go in the same category as Cras/Enus. MP rape, AP rape, some damage. Personally I prefer Enu/Cra any day over Sadi.

- Sram: Similar to Iop. A sram will outdamage your Panda easily, and since it doesn't really have much sustain (sorry, Widowmaker, I disagree with the bomb chains), your Panda would need to pick up a healing weapon. A lot of damage, stealyh and really nice map manipulation would definitely come in handy anytime. Should work with a Panda.

- Xelor: A loooooot of damage (seen Xelors hit 1,3k with a single Punch), nice AP control, free movement all across the map. You could pull of some decent combos there if you learn how to play a Xelor. I think you could give this a try aswell.

So much for my opinions. The choice is yours ;)

Edited by Sacrive
  • Like 1