• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Sunbathe

A bad case of the Mondays

I swear to you I was pressing the snooze button while I was still asleep. Woke up at 8:00, bus leaves at 8:20 (barely made it). My First period students were little zombies and wouldn't participate. The whole lesson required dialog. It was just one of those days where everything was a struggle. Top that, I'm noob at being an adult. I think I can add something to this thread every week.

Hope yours works out better. ^_^

Mine is over. <_<

IbsQ2xm.gif

• Like 3

You can still turn it around tomorrow!

I had my last day at work on Friday, Uusimene visited me in Germany over the weekend and this Monday is so far a great day - mainly because I didn't have to go back to that awful company anymore.

On the other hand, it'll be an annoying week what with me moving to a new place next weekend. Need to put my whole apartment in a giant box.

Edited by Goatee
  • Like 1

I'm in a dead-end relationship with the dead guild Rosalt.

Things I have left to kill for quests/achievements (25 quests left):

Solar | Bethel | 4 Bounties

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3

Artwork by Pokii, Kaitah and Tawa

I spent the whole weekend with a constant headache. I woke up today with a headache. I have to deploy several things at work (analyst developer in charge of updates on the project) while being a total zombie and the week has just started.

I really dislike being a responsible adult.

• Like 3

Avaricia XelorInhutil EnuMutilate SramIracunda EniOrgullosa IopLujuria ElioEnvidioso PandaGulattony Eca

I phoned in work sick this morning! :D Best monday I've had in a long time haha, feels like i've been home for HOURS and its only 11:30.

Sorry yours sucked :(

• Like 2

hyrulesdefencesigniture.png

My Monday fucking sucks too. Fuck Mondays.

I was having a nice insomnia episode yesterday, so I fell asleep at 6am, got up at 9am, drove to work wondering if I am going to murder anyone with my unfortunate reaction speed. Now I have nice sleep-deprivation headache and 6 more hours of work to go.

• Like 2

MD93GlO - Imgur.png

Drunk all day yesterday then in work today to assist on a postmortem.

Let's just say that shifting through gastric contents extremely hungover on a Monday morning is not the ideal way to start the week.

• Like 2

xentra2.png.

SiC of "We Play Dofus Naked".

Also to add; Getting trapped between semis, I can not see and I grieve every second of it

Well, I woke up today and realized that my big toe on my right foot had been paining me severely.

I look down and realise that it's legit grown and is the size of a rugby ball (sarcasm pls, but no seriously it's effing huge).

Tried to put my socks on and it was probably the most painful task ever, so I decided to go to uni with slippers.

Took me forever to reach my classes since I was legit dragging my right foot the entire way through since any sort of pressure applied resulted in severe pain&agony. On top of that, the weather outside was hot and humid as f (screw living in the middle east during the summer really...) so I was sweating like a pig the entire day which resulted in me being thirsty as f and guess what? It's Ramdan, so I can't drink water yet! Woooho, isn't that great :rolleyes: .

Ended up going to the hospital after uni and the doctor was like "I'll give you 3 medications, if it doesn't heal up then come after 5 days so that we can open it up" and ontop of that, the doctor decides to tell me that opening it up is a "painful process" as well.

What a shit day, fmt (I'll leave you to figure out what that stands for in this context). <_<

Edited by Ultimate-Sensation
  • Like 4

I'm hungover, just moved into my new cabin in Denver, CO last night. Not too bad of a Monday so far. I need to get a laptop, playing Dofus after my 4 month break would make this a great day.

newsignature.png

Epic paint skills.

aaaaand I walk in this Monday morning to a coworker telling me my first two classes are cancelled! The strength it took to contain a smile when he told me. Awe yissss

• Like 1

Aww Sunny.. :( Our heroine

9um0zc.jpg

Artwork by Kaitah

Oh whups right.. Embarrasing.. Bad grammar I have.

9um0zc.jpg

Artwork by Kaitah