• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nurbz

New on Oto.

So I've decided to try out this heroic server stuff. I play 2 accs so I made an iop and an eni. Now I've heard u'll get killed as soon as you leave Astrub, is this true? Also if you have any other tips you are very welcome to give them :)

I think you need to be in an alliance to attack other people and shit. Also, people that are in the alliance will gangbang your ass till you pass out.

Sounds like playing on this server will be a nice time ._.

When farming on Oto I got a random pm that said simply - "I hope your good at running".

Next thing my map is flooded with chars and I ran 12 maps to astrub.

I haven't logged since.

Hello there!

First to answer your question -- it's possible that you may be killed after you leave Astrub. Depends on.....whether or not you are careful (do you have a scout?), what times you are online (do you play during peak French hours?), and which maps you are going across (are you going to do a dungeon or something else?). Honestly, after you understand how the server works, you won't be as afraid to leave Astrub, and you will be more careful and experienced to not be attacked.

I actually just started on this server two days ago. Personally, I believe the economy and the community here is very lively and robust. It's much (much, much, much, much) easier to earn kamas here, which means it's much easier to buy ogrines from kamas here. Also, the playerbase on Oto Mustam is amazing, and I really like to know that Oto probably won't be dying out as the other servers will. However, as people stated earlier, Oto Mustam is full of Frenchies, who are sometimes quite greedy and unkind, so it may be a challenge to stay alive and make even a little bit of kamas at first.

In my opinion, Oto's economy definitely favors veterans of the heroic server and inhibits growth to new players, similar to you. At first, I felt really lost and unsure whether to give this server a try, but, after joining an English guild on here, I decided to give it a try and I am really enjoying it so far. I am running an eight-man team and slowly farming my way up the dungeons. Let me know if you have any questions, my IGN is Jerpoch, and I am happy to answer any questions about Heroic and my honest thoughts about it.

I agree with what Maxed-Out said, however if you know where to look and have a team of level 80-130, you can earn enough kamas for a 1 month subscription every 30 min - 1 hour. But level 1-80 will be quite dry unless you farm at wabbit island;)

Yea I talked some more to Maxed-Out and was invited into a guild so things are looking better now hehe, still haven't dared stepping out of Astrub tho.. :unsure:

You should only farm outside Astrub the first couple of levels, just so you can learn how the server works. It's not that big of a deal to lose a level 15 character with piwi set, rather then spending all you kamas on a gobball set, and lose it as soon as you dare to leave Astrub. But keep in mind, you will die a lot either ways ;)

Are you able to aggro in taneila still?

Yes you are, unfortuneatly

Have been able to get my two chars to 47 in Astrub and leveled a farmer to 80 so making some decent kamas from that. Both chars are equipped with full gob sets, but won't dare go outside astrub before getting a third acc as scout. :)