• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Bukkakeisbackbaby

Sidekick

Ok so I got a team of 4, my enis levelling nicely so far so I wont be using lumino soon, is it possible to use a sidekick for endgame content or is it just better if i get another char going. Thanks

Edited by RipEntei2k14

Possible, but the thing sidekicks doesnt have much spells which means less versatile and less damage.

• Like 1

Possible, but the thing sidekicks doesnt have much spells which means less versatile and less damage.

I see what class would you propose I add at the moment I am using masq/panda/iop/eni and lumino I was thinking a cra or something of sorts for more ranged dmg.

rogue is a rather nice class but not sure how it compares to cra :(

I noticed that Foggers had loads of range and were op at higher levels, maybe you should make one of those Jav. :P

u have 4 u dont need nothing

If you're looking into a sidekick for endgame content, I would recommend either Trank or Krosmoglob - though if you're going towards krosmoglob I'd just say pick up a Cra instead if you can. Trank, though, while really niche, is so so so good at his niche that I feel you can justify him on late to endgame team comps without much issue if any. He can reach ridiculous amounts of HP and more than decent resistance, and absolutely stupid amounts of lock. His sacrifice spell is kind of the best one on the game (ranged 2 AP sacrifice, can be on multiple allies at once, doesn't swap him), and on a shield bonus turn he more or less turns invincible because of his huge HP.

I don't have any experience with Flame Knight, so you might look into that!

If you're more inclined towards adding another character rather than a sidekick, I'd say you might want to opt for Xelor, Cra, or possibly an Elio if the portals seems like something you would enjoy having in your own play style. Xelor brings a bit of positioning, a second revival spell, and AP support when you need it to the table. The AP support is something I have to stress a bit - it can seriously, seriously come in handy to be able to set up just one damager with 5 more AP and the perfect position to just wreck a boss, especially as you start getting to bosses with stricter hitting conditions where you might only be able to have a couple of people hit it comfortably. Cra, on the other hand, is going to bring absolutely nasty AoE damage if you pick up Explosive Arrow, along with consistently powerful single-target damage and burst in the form of either Raining Arrows or Destructive Arrows. Sacrier isn't a bad option either, as they fill that tanky spot you're missing (unless your Iop is built for tanking) and together with panda will make your positioning top-notch.

• Like 1