• Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Bukkakeisbackbaby

Levelling+Spells

Got 2 things I need abit of help with:

Due to the iop revamp I have seemed to lost the levels to my spells which is very inconvenient, but levelling them seems to be taking abit of time is there any fast way of getting my spells back to 40+.

I got a 50 iop, 23 masq, 13 panda and 13 eni any guide on some good ways of getting exp that is suitible for the current team I have got on average I have been getting 20k/10/10/10 or I am expecting abit too much xD. Thanks.

Edited by RipEntei2k14

Ahh, so what happened to your Iop is that at their revamp, everyone got their spells reset because of the new spells, and you were given a respec, but for whatever inane reason Ankama decides to put a two week timer on actually using the respec...so, unfortunately you're going to have to either farm respec mats (ew), level up to 80 for the free respec everyone gets at that point, or just painfully and slowly level them back up yourself. If nothing else, feel free to poke me ingame and we can go quickly kill some things while you use spells in the back so they can level back up quickly!

• Like 2

Got 2 things I need abit of help with:

Due to the iop revamp I have seemed to lost the levels to my spells which is very inconvenient, but levelling them seems to be taking abit of time is there any fast way of getting my spells back to 40+.

I got a 50 iop, 23 masq, 13 panda and 13 eni any guide on some good ways of getting exp that is suitible for the current team I have got on average I have been getting 20k/10/10/10 or I am expecting abit too much xD. Thanks.

I had the same problem with the spells, I went over to the leader of the Nation of Sufokia, I talked to him and he took me to this Kanojedo place.

I ended up talking to the npc that was there and he let me level up all my spells and stuff over there without actually having to xp them all over again.

I'm half asleep so I'm sorry if that didn't make sense XD

Edited by Ultimate-Sensation

hold up - if Ultimate managed to use his respec even after not logging for awhile after the Iop revamp, then you might still have the opportunity. Talk to bossowl at Astrub center, or the jonk of your nation!

Lol got a quest from him but I have to farm a hell of a lot of matts 150-200 of 8 different matts :(

Reset using ogrines praise dofus kamas hh, got all spellsback to normal, anyone got some levelling up guides. Ty

Edited by RipEntei2k14
  • Like 1

Spent all my (few) dofus kamas already qq

Glad you got that fixed up! You'll probably want to try and catch up your panda/masq/eni to around 30 or so, then head to Emelka at the northern tip of Amakna and kill polters up there. They're pretty good exp in the level 40-60 level range and quite easy/fast to kill. After that,

I don't know of any really thorough exp guides, but at your current level you may want to try grinding at monks on Monk Island, or if their resistances don't really gel with the kind of damage you're putting out, you could try to get a group and grind at boowolves over at Sadida Kingdom (or the Lunar dungeon in the same place). You can stay in these two places until it starts to feel really sluggish, which is probably around level 80, then pick up and head on over to Shhhudoku's kingdom, where you're going to spend a lot of time grinding, probably until level 100-110 or so. At 100 you'll get a quest that gives you enough exp to get to 103 (and is pretty fun the first time around!), and from then on where to level should become pretty clear.
  • Like 1

Spent all my (few) dofus kamas already qq

Glad you got that fixed up! You'll probably want to try and catch up your panda/masq/eni to around 30 or so, then head to Emelka at the northern tip of Amakna and kill polters up there. They're pretty good exp in the level 40-60 level range and quite easy/fast to kill. After that,

Thanks Orio, btw tried adding you ign onto my friend list didnt seem to work unless I am doing something wrong hh

Ahh, unlike in Dofus you won't be able to add people if they're offline

What's your char's name? I'll try and catch you online as well!

Ahh, unlike in Dofus you won't be able to add people if they're offline

What's your char's name? I'll try and catch you online as well!

I see lol, its Light/Braska/Kogome message me ig cant remember which alts are guildless hh