• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
user124123

-

Wow this is cool! Looks much prettier than my horrible spreadsheet haha. Keep up the good work! :)

hyrulesdefencesigniture.png

Aaaaalright...maybe I´ll actually finish Eternal Harvest......after 7 years.........

adp114.jpg

Maybe il start it ?

it has potential and looks great! Will try it once i get home...about time i update my arch list....who knows...might have enough for an ochre :P

SAY NO TO IMPS CENSORSHIP!

istock_000018311055xsmall3.jpg

Very interesting project, also like the cooperative aspect. Makes trading really easy between users.

Few things that weren't completely clear to me...

In the settings, there's an Archmonster modifier or archmonster quantity in the German version. That's the amount globally added to all archmonsters, or am I misunderstanding? (e.g. you collect 3 ochres and setting that modifier to 1 it increases all numbers by 1, basically setting 1 ochre to completed?)

If you select public exchange mode for Fragments, that includes both the map fragments and Ellie Mental fragments, right? Is there also a way to select how many complete maps or ellie mentals you are collecting for?

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

In the settings, there's an Archmonster modifier or archmonster quantity in the German version. That's the amount globally added to all archmonsters, or am I misunderstanding? (e.g. you collect 3 ochres and setting that modifier to 1 it increases all numbers by 1, basically setting 1 ochre to completed?)

Yes.

If you select public exchange mode for Fragments, that includes both the map fragments and Ellie Mental fragments, right? Is there also a way to select how many complete maps or ellie mentals you are collecting for?

Yes, it includes map and ellie mental fragments. And no, i dont think there is an option for that right now.

edit: ninja'd

Edited by Rockyou

Oh no, I think Ellie Mental amu is perfect for this so no need to disable it. It can be hard to find the specific fragments you are looking for, and people are often more willing to trade than sell.

At least on my server I could see this tool being used by a bunch of people for the amulet (although I am not sure if there are many masochists like me going for several amulets so unsure about the need for a quantity setting).

As for the map fragments, I could imagine that a "collecting for X maps" setting would be really helpful. On one hand, the equipment sets usually have 3 pieces so people may want to get 2 or 3 maps at once to craft items. And on the other hand, Dremoan maps (and to some extent also Mastigator and Gein) are used for XP, so I could imagine someone collecting for an arbitrary number like 10 maps to reach lvl 200.

FAQ sounds great, can't wait for it to be completed. ^_^

(Another random idea... maybe renaming the Archmonster modifier to something like "Complete archmonster sets" or something similar would make it more intuitive?)

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

Imho that could cause confusion aswell.

There are people (like me) who hate collecting for several ochre dofus at once, so they do it one after another and use the global modifier to get rid of the completed one (= -1 to all archmonsters).
Naming it "complete archmonster sets" sounds like it would only be possible to add and not to substract.

71342812779.png
Gendo, Eca 200, Nehra -> Kae, Panda 200, Nehra

Lovely!

A possible addition to the FAQ could be what to do with the Notes field in the settings. Clicking through some Nehra people I saw that some add helpful stuff here like which chars to /w and where they want to meet and that they only do 1:1 trades for archmonsters (which made me think "duh, nice. why didn't I think of that?"). So basically, have the FAQ give some helpful ideas what to write there.

(Oh yeah, and since I wasn't logged in I also read the German FAQ. There was a little typo "Bei negativen Zahlen wird dementsprechend etweas abgezogen.")

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

I tried it last night. Spent 45mins updating my arch list and when I was done the site only had registered 4 of them.... :/

There might be a bug when using the search bar provided. Did it again listing all arches and using the browser search function (Ctrl+F) and it worked great.

With a bit of polish has great potential! Keep up the good work!

Umm it could be...yeah I remember that I had to talk to someone so stopped to be active on the website for a while.

Maybe an idle warning would also help, just in case. Thanks for your great work!

I haven't gotten around to using the site yet but after all these long years of not doing the eternal harvest this sort of thing is sort of motivating me to get it done.

Look forward to trading soon!

• Like 1

Good job, I really loved the idea and maybe one day it'll motivate me to actually finish my EH quest. I tried it out with the test account and it looked like a lot of fun to mess around with. :)

I have a little suggestion though:

Maybe there should be a mandatory "sever details" section under every user's info. That way you'll know whether or not a person is in your server so that you can trade souls with him/her (I'm aware you have a notes section added but there is a very high possibility people might not use the notes section or may leave out which server they're from).

The test account is set to Nehra, so that you can see how the user lists look like :)

You can change your server in your settings, so that you can only see users that are on your server.

Would it be possible to add some more servers to the list?

Although not alot of people from servers besides those ones check imps, there's still some that do, like myself.

Would be nice to have Spiritia/Helioboros in there since I know some guys from here check imps quite a bit and it would be nice if we could know who has what in our servers aswell.

Maybe it's asking too much but it would be cool.

Great job with everything really, I'll go around to add my list later on. Stuff like this excites me alot for some reason x)

Wabbin the wich misspelled as winch