• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Coopers

[Changelog] 2.28 -

Changelog 2.28 BETA

New Trophies:

A new series of 87 trophies is added.

These awards provide important bonus but restrictive conditions for fitting: they can only be equipped by characters who combine a maximum range of 1 bonus (when two objects of the same range are fitted, the range provides one bonus) .

These awards were created to diversify viable equipment combinations and encourage players to combine objects that do not necessarily part of a range.

Wanted:

Twelve temples were attacked! Take part in the capture of the raiders by completing the inquiry notice quests available in the militia Amaknan.

7 bounties are added:

The Grand Kongoku (Level 200)

K.O. Warrior (Level 180)

Anatak Diskedor (Level 160)

Fojumo (Level 140)

Nenufor Tilotus (Level 120)

Naganita (Level 100)

The tyrant Terrible (level 80)

Achievements:

3 new +1 meta Achievements are added, they recognize the capture of new bounties and old wanted poster that had not associated Achievements.

Xelor:

Synchro can now cast a spell "End Times" in his first turn.

Source: http://forum.dofus.com/fr/1557-discussions-generales/2063809-changelog-beta-2-28

It's a small update.

Edited by Coopers

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

stats trophies pls coops

• Like 4

Beta is online now.

There are AP and MP trophy with no malus... and a lot of the existing bonuses without malus too (e.g. 100 stat).

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

Haven't played much in a while, but are these new trophies the ones we have with malus' now, but without the negatives?

hyrulesdefencesigniture.png

Some are like the old ones, but there are also new ones, for example %res trophies, 2 range trophy,...

"Eat a bomb, bish!"

200 steampunk cosplay200 panduh200 bomb-themed superhero200 ipop200 red magelots of abandoned 200s

In interesting thing to note is, those trophies have a req of <2 set bonus. That means you can only have a 2 piece set bonus in effect and does not mean 2 set bonuses.. unsure if thats intended or I read the devblog post thing wrong.

me4o3IH.png

2Pmxu8E.png

Trophies are nice but not nice enough to warrant using over existing set bonuses with the exception of very few cases.

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

Nomad (camel trophy): 1mp 50% power

Shaker: 1ap 150 vit

Observer: 2 range

Major Vigour: 80% power

Major Fortification: 32 crit res

Major Motivator: 800 init

Some trophies I feel they're worth mentioning.

Recipes have nuggets ranging from 10 to 1000 and Majors require 1 Tourmaline. The first 2 I mentioned require 3 Tourmalines.

Edited by Goatee

I'm in a dead-end relationship with the dead guild Rosalt.

Things I have left to kill for quests/achievements (25 quests left):

Solar | Bethel | 4 Bounties

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3

Artwork by Pokii, Kaitah and Tawa

In interesting thing to note is, those trophies have a req of <2 set bonus. That means you can only have a 2 piece set bonus in effect and does not mean 2 set bonuses.. unsure if thats intended or I read the devblog post thing wrong.

Trophies are nice but not nice enough to warrant using over existing set bonuses with the exception of very few cases.

"you can only equip them if your character is benefiting from no more than a single set bonus!"

I was under the impression it means you could wear e.g. full tread (1 full set bonus) and only e.g. bearb set without the sword.

It looks like you can only wear 2 pieces of any given set and have to rely on 1 piece of any other set each (or items without a set in the first place).

uuffff... the usefulness of those new trophies is debatable...

• Like 1

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3

Yeah thats what I figured, albeit more like you can use bubo set but you cannot use another set bonus whether it be 2 or 3 piece, since alot of the most viable sets at the moment tend to use a second or third set with 2 pieces in. Since these trophies have the req they have, not only cant you use that second set but you cant even use your main set in its entirety as well. kinda iffy if you ask me

• Like 1

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

QwEY6nj.jpgL6bJDy5.png

• Like 6

mono.png

I interpreted it as you can only get a set bonus from 1 set... So you could have a full ser, but not 2 parts of another set. Honestly these seem useless at endgame but great before it, where there are a ton of crappy sets and very few good ones with ap (even though that has been improving)

• Like 4

Proud Leader of Rosemary

I  can't be bothered to be active enough on imps to care enough to update signature..

very very very very disappointed, ankama is satan.

• Like 1

well, its more worth for lower levels but it is a big downgrade if you get 200. i do believe that there will be a op set in the next few days. because ankama forgot something as always. then they will patch it.

im no fan of the new trophys, its not worth it in my opinion.

• Like 1

It's still quite nice for non-rich players that will go for 10ap with awm anyway. 1ap awm, amulet and 1ap/150vit trophy do as good job as full set or better.

mono.png

Can someone Post the Recipes please?

• Like 1

Look at it this way... end-game chars probably will remain the same (thank god, didn't really feel like trashing my sets atm...) - no loss, just some disappointment for those thinking these would be game changers.

Lower level chars and poor people gain more options.

Edited by Gaspar
  • Like 6

hmm yeah ..what about sets with more then just 3 pieces? i.e Moowolf/CB etc

it seems they have aimmed it at those endgame 3piece sets..but i guess thats just me

Edited by RadioactivePoison

YlcgX7P.jpg

SRKHtsB.png?1

Eratz IGN: Black-magican, radioactive-dollgirl

HENUAL WEED-MONSTER . aka DENDE, the green sadida, hungry for memes.

g5dfjm0.jpg

Sword goes on and trophy goes off, RIP in peace dreams of possible sets :(

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

These trophies look useless. Even for mid level. I hope it is a bug on beta and that it is no more than 2 set bonuses than just 2 pieces. Been trying to think out ways to use this in EG setups and come up empty. And to be realistic these trophies will probly cost a lot when they first come out and most of the mid level who might benefit from these wont even afford them.

• Like 1

Xelor

Member of Platinumaebbyb.png

3n5iYkD.png

disappointing update

• Like 1

72/100 class changes

29460bc3196b5699de9738ce235621c1.png

man..wth? these make no sense........ why.... its like they are saying "Here are all these sets -- this set is great and gives ___bonus BUT to use these trophies you can't use the entire set" Makes no sense to me at all

[16:58] (Guild) [Pilou]: you can find all the trophies on Trophy-shop, -1,0

XNcvlvb.jpg

Awesome, so many new combos now.

5bnwcg.png

Dennis - SiC - Illusionator - ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hope it is a bug on beta and that it is no more than 2 set bonuses than just 2 pieces.

You're not gonna like this, but:

This is no bug, this is exactly what we intended.

Source

Edited by Goatee

Ut2xree.pnghqvB0Ce.png

72mUvNJ.jpg?3