• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Mercutio

Cant connect to dofus

I try logging on and get to the character select screen. Then choose character and it comes up with the screen loading, flicks from whatever % to 50% then says Connection to the server lost. Ive got 1 character on and it isnt lagging and havent changed anything on my computer to my knowledge. Is this happening to anyone else? Id have assumed it was my internet connection but ive got 1 character online and it isnt lagging or anything

Yes this has been happening to me alot, sometimes one char can log perfectly fine other times one char cannot log at all, also constantly the first login attempt is an instant dc its fkn annoying

Yeah i get that first char d/c thing alot, this was weird and different from the usual crock of shit u get from ankama connections inc™ though. Wouldnt connect no matter what account or window i was using (had 7 open) but once i closed em all and reopened them i was ok. So dunno what caused it, but that seemed to fix it

This happens to me also, but my college internet is rather shitty so I put it down to that..

I had this problem a lot over the past few weeks, but I haven't experienced it recently. It seems they worked on it during last weeks maintenance, so maybe that fixed it for me.

http://forum.dofus.com/en/4-problems-solutions/314569-connection-lost might have some suggestions or at least updates on the issues

I have a question for all of you who can not connect. Is it just the one server you play on mostly? is or it other servers as well? I invite you to try logging into a different server the next time you get this problem. Since I myself have this problem and can not connect to zatowaishan but can connect to rushu solar and rosal just fine

I get this problem usually the first time I try to log then it behaves. Sadly for last 24hrs this is all I get and I just cant log in. I am trying to connect to Rosal.

Edit: I now remember why i try and avoid sending tickets, after taking the time find a button to submit a ticket and then explain the problem and the steps of trouble shooting it fails to submit the ticket :(

Edited by Mykan