Sign in to follow this  

omg my brother plays, i'll steal his chars and play with you

• Like 3

What server are you playing on ?

• Like 2

Sadida
Swiggity swooty i'm coming for the booty jerm

Do not want.

IRON 2013-AND STILL RUNNING. Strongest and longest reigning alliance ever built on an international server.

What server are you playing on ?

I'm playing on Sanctum of Rall but they have updated the game a bunch, PVE isn't server specific anymore; they call it megaserver. So when you're walking about you see people from many servers; it's pretty awesome. It matters for word vs word vs word though if you're into pvp.

Edited by Isenu

I had an acc with an 80 hunter/ele that I dont remember the logs to, and another with like a 50-60? hunter idk that I havent played in like two years that I also dont remember the logs to lol. was a really fun game too :[ I should set aside like 2-3 days to let it download again and try and find login details and give it another go

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

I'm playing on Sanctum of Rall but they have updated the game a bunch, PVE isn't server specific anymore; they call it megaserver. So when you're walking about you see people from many servers; it's pretty awesome. It matters for word vs word vs word though if you're into pvp.

I am aware i was just going to recommend you a server with a good oceanic population if you were still choosing :)

• Like 1

Sadida
Swiggity swooty i'm coming for the booty jerm

I play sometimes, on Far Shiverpeaks. My main was guardian but i switched to Engi recently ;)

Name: Zynex

• Like 1

5bnwcg.png

Dennis - SiC - Illusionator - ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'd love to get into playing that again, but I got sucked back into WoW and it's basically the same exact thing... lol

• Like 1

I would love to get back into this. I really like the concept behind GW. Let me know if you want company. Maybe we could find a group to start fresh and level together.

got on gw2 and saw this while talking to fes

CPmMHMd.jpg

• Like 1

Hey guys, I started playing GW2 last week. Currently level 25 Norn Guardian. If anyone is wanting to play message me on here or leave a comment. I'm really enjoying the game and I know it would be more fun with another person, or a small group.

Shika Echo                                                        Grandapan                                                  Ilyzaelle                                       

Mr-Bing - 200 Feca                                              Atlas - 199 Feca                                          Balu - 200 Feca

Mr-Yahoo - 199 Masq

Mr-Jeeves - 193 Sac

Just re-downloaded the game due to the upcoming update/class release in a few days. Hopefully some additions in the past 2 years will bring me back to loving the game ^_^

there's no release date yet .,.

To be honest, i expected alot more from Guild Wars 2. I am a big Gw1 fan because of the original concept.
( Millions of builds, Dual class etc ).

Gw2 is really fast really boring imo. in 2,5 years nothing has changed. No new spells/classes only a little area.

Now the expansion... Looks like it will be 1 map with diffrent layers.
Only 1 new class and a few new skills for every class.

Gw1 Expansions had thousands of new skills, 2 new classes, lots of new weapons, bosses everything.
Great storyline ( No kills risen, kill risen, kill risen ).

I dont even think i will buy the new expansion.

5bnwcg.png

Dennis - SiC - Illusionator - ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just giving this a bump, the game has gone F2P. I don't know all the ins and outs because I am a returning player. I say a returning player, I bought it two years ago, and have played it for a total of probably 4 weeks spread out over those 2 years.

With the new update and expansion coming out, I started a new char and I am really enjoying it this time around.

So with it being F2P, and a very good game; give it a try guys!

• Like 1

Shika Echo                                                        Grandapan                                                  Ilyzaelle                                       

Mr-Bing - 200 Feca                                              Atlas - 199 Feca                                          Balu - 200 Feca

Mr-Yahoo - 199 Masq

Mr-Jeeves - 193 Sac

I'm about to start over, since I'm in the same boat as you. Going in with a group of friends from lvl 1 and see what happens :)

I've been playing on and off, alongside ESO.

I'm holding out for HoT though!