• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Tuna

Heroes of the Storm

I have 4 Beta keys that I can hand out currently. I might reserve one or two for irl buddies but if anyone wants one lemme know.

edit:

>.< Nvm sorry to be a cocktease I had more IRL friends who wanted to play then I expected. Sorry.

Edited by Sushi-

2pcewmR.png
Inkosaurus~ The panda Formerly known as Deth-klok, Level 201 o.O
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Eyy I didn't get those keys :(

On another note, I have a tournament on the 21st March but I've been overseas on holiday for the past month til like the 16th so I basically have about 4 days to practice. #yoloooo

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1

You got this Tuna! lol, gl.

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

I've been playing this game quite a bit recently. I do like the team play aspect, though its very frustrating playing traditional carries (they call them assassins, which honestly doesn't make sense) like Valla, Tychus, or Falstad and just get completely shit on by a tank since you can't possibly kill them.

WinkSig.jpg

retired 199 anc set xelol. playing on 16x wis eca.

I've been playing this game quite a bit recently. I do like the team play aspect, though its very frustrating playing traditional carries (they call them assassins, which honestly doesn't make sense) like Valla, Tychus, or Falstad and just get completely shit on by a tank since you can't possibly kill them.

Yayy. But uh, that's only the case in the early game. Lategame, assassins generally are able to kill tanks relatively quickly (also depends on which dps and which tank you're playing against, because some dps counter certain tanks pretty well) Falstad in particular takes down tanks pretty easily with Secret Weapon and Giant Killer talents. Valla is more of safe AoE damage.

But mostly yeah if the opposing team is directing their heals properly it can seem hard to take down tanks like ETC or Chen. I'm told it's similar to WoW PvP arenas in that aspect.

I do enjoy the autoattack Falstad build. I've found an appreciation for Nova as well, she feels super rewarding if you make catches appropriately, and her AoE ult is fantastic in teamfights. Her DPS and low mobility (within a fight) does leave a bit to be desired, but obviously you can't have it all.

WinkSig.jpg

retired 199 anc set xelol. playing on 16x wis eca.

Man, if only you'd been around during Nova's reign.. She had Rewind at level 13 - Snipe-Rewind-Snipe was so sick; you could literally 100-0 with that.

I uninstalled it after 2-3 games.. just didn't have what I was expecting from it. Feels very dull and boring. :/

3751356328.png

5723791ygJYy.png
facepalmu.jpg

You should try playing it with friends. It's a completely different game when you have 4 other people on the same page as you.

• Like 1

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

It's less of everyone-is-a-superstar mentality aka DotA/LoL and more team-based play.

• Like 1

I'd equate it to having to prep for the baron/dragon dance every few minutes , and its a blast lol.

How's the competitive scene turning out Tuna?

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Training for the tourney that's coming in a couple of months for the sea region. Though I'm pretty sure that as long as we can handle the sg teams the rest of sea is no competition

I have 4 Beta keys that I can hand out currently. I might reserve one or two for irl buddies but if anyone wants one lemme know.

Same.

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

https://www.facebook.com/myrhotssg/photos/a.454109994766762.1073741827.454108064766955/464537210390707/?type=1&theater

So uh, I'm going to Seattle for the MGI MSA event this August...

Will anyone be at PAX Prime? C:

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1

Cant say I'll be there but good luck buddy.

2pcewmR.png
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ