DofusPlanner.com - a set creator for the international community

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dofusplanner.com Dofus Planner is a website I created for the purpose of creating/planning Dofus sets. I made Dofus Planner originally because there was not a good set planning tool for English-sp

fix the ugliness of your iop's hair too pls

Dofus Planner turns 1 today! Thanks to everyone for your continued support. Here's a graph of our growth over the past year; we're still growing every day -- perhaps even faster now than we ever were!

Posted Images

not okay jon

26.12.14 [01:57] from Muslim-Bombs: almost 2k achiev, dont give up

:angry: <_< :mellow: :wacko: :wacko: :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello dofusplanners, this is a great site but in the last few months it went on and off and at times you couldn't even use it for several days straight. As of the last two months, there were like a few days where you could visit the website properly and actually do something.

It's time to invest in a better server, really.

• Palm 1

Are you funding it?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

Latest sig update: 23/03/20

Looking at ads is enough funding, though that doesn't seem like the problem. We're still not sure what happened, because nothing really changed, all we did was renew the SSL certificate recently. May be the load balancer/caching, still need more debugging sadly.

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

Need your help with a couple of v2.48 spells:

ECA

Summoning Claw

Could you please confirm Rank 2's buff is 100 Power?

How many times, maximum, can a Kitten buff the caster's Power during a single turn?

(e.g. could someone please buff a Kitten with mass APs, and release it on a forest of enemy Cawwots?)

SRAM

Toxines

When does the poison damage trigger (i.e. is it at the [start or end] of the [target or caster]'s turn)?

By how much does base damage increase, with each trap triggered by the target?

Thank you in advance for your replies!

Toxines triggers at the end of the Targets turn, I have no idea what the damage increase is because it isn't documented anywhere afaik.

Found this on dofusbook:

image.png.f84341126e83dc01f00ed307e73835ec.png

Edited by bobeur

cd2f09e93c47ef2c29b2a825df503859.jpg

On 10/1/2018 at 7:17 PM, bobeur said:

Toxines triggers at the end of the Targets turn, I have no idea what the damage increase is because it isn't documented anywhere afaik.

Found this on dofusbook:

image.png.f84341126e83dc01f00ed307e73835ec.png

Thanks, bobeur.

Could someone please confirm that bonus in game (i.e. +10 damage per trap triggered), and/or try to answer my other questions re. Summoning Claw?

Anyone? Anyone?

Edited by Papatuanuku

• 4 months later...

Hey everyone! Some of you may have noticed a new message on the website announcing the end of Dofus Planner. I'm planning on shutting down the website at the beginning of April, which is when my AWS servers are up for renewal. Unfortunately, I simply don't have time to maintain the website anymore, so it just doesn't make sense for me to keep it up, as it gets more outdated with every Dofus patch.

I'd like to thank everyone, especially the Imps community, for all the support, and for making the site as big as it is now. We've been averaging around 110,000 unique visitors per month since mid-2017, and I definitely feel bad closing the site while we're still as big as we are. Hopefully you take advantage of this final month or so.

• Like 3

DofusPlanner.com

An international Dofus set creator

(follow me)

uqP4vq5.png

F

[06:59] (/p) Masive: Desire is a funny thing
[06:59] (/p) Masive: You'll want something, work for it
[06:59] (/p) Masive: But once you get it, you'll want more, or want something else
[06:59] (/p) Masive: You won't be satisfied

F

Lvl 200 (Omega 4x) osa.  Guild: Sunrising (probably relatively temporary?) kicked. -I'm currently inactive. - Alliance: Idk, but usually ends up being CYGNI/Cygnus. rip doesn't exist anymore lol 

With lv 140 rogue as an alt. On Echo (was Shika). Also a noob lv 8x Iop on Wakfu, member of Storm Troopers on Remington (if it still exists, haven't checked in a while)  kicked

Add me on steam (Sommanker) and Battle.net (Sommanker#2834) and Discord (Sommanker#1592). I play a multitude of other games.

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

That's sad to hear.

@Jon Will you be releasing certain pieces of information that the website is using, mainly stat/damage calculations?

I imagine that having this information publicly available would increase the chance of other members of the community attempting to create a website similar to DofusPlanner.com

• Like 3

This sucks.

You don't expect me to use dofusbook are you?

I even had dofusplanner whitelisted on my adblock. 

Are you planning on making it public so i can just run it locally? 😢

• Like 3

impsbanner_small.png

1 hour ago, Veldin said:

Are you planning on making it public so i can just run it locally? 😢

I like that idea.

Jon, you wouldn't consider open-sourcing it or something similar would ya? maybe it could still live on

also yeah it's the only website I voluntarily whitelisted lmao

• Like 1
  • Love 1

FLhuxC8.jpgDhwkDaX.png

• 1 month later...

Don't think I've ever seen a single item on Dofusbook in English, which is the main problem. Doesn't seem like they've translated anything besides a few menu options? Besides, Dofusbook is rather old and not nearly as easy to use as Dofusplanner was, and this is coming from someone who used Dofusbook for years.

R.I.P. Dofusplanner

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Papatuanuku said:

FYI: (most of) Dofusbook is now available in English and Spanish.

Guess I'm getting forced to use this, might as well put the game in french since nothing is translated aside from menu items, lol

impsbanner_small.png

4 hours ago, Abraham Van Helsing said:

Don't think I've ever seen a single item on Dofusbook in English, which is the main problem. Doesn't seem like they've translated anything besides a few menu options?

People could volunteer to help them translate Items too, if it is feasible.

Hey everyone! Yeah, I turned the site off yesterday, which was the last possible day to do so before I had to decide whether or not to renew my AWS services for another year. 

Unfortunately, the driving factor behind this decision was that I don’t have time to maintain the site anymore, as I also have a full-time job. The site was profitable, but not profitable enough to justify my time. Many of the options on the table to keep the site going (like transferring ownership) would have required a significant time investment. Plus, we do have a lot of user data, so I’m not willing to give that away easily.

Again, thanks for all the support. It was a really fun project to work on while I was in college with a bunch of free time. In the meantime, you can follow me on Instagram (@jonazn) to stay in touch lol 

• Like 4

DofusPlanner.com

An international Dofus set creator

(follow me)

uqP4vq5.png

• Kikn unpinned and unfeatured this topic