• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Youbutsu

Don't subscribe using Allopass Audiocode.

Ankama got a new subscription method for us in Sweden, instead of former Boku.

It's called Allopass Audiocode and it's the worst piece of crap I've ever been around. God damn I'm pissed.

Not only do the voice mail blabber the code fast as hell (not sure about other languages but Swedish is very unclear), also the box on Ankamas subscription site is broken which makes it impossible to write down the code. Sometimes it works, mostly it doesn't. I tried around for a few minutes after I lost my money.

sub.jpg

So I lost my money, and I got no subscription. Don't you test stuff out before introducing it, Ankama? Thought it was a good move to let us test it for you when it involves money?

God damnit, this was stupid.

Ticket is written, but it'll take another 2 months before it's fixed -> so just avoid this shit.

• Like 1

Hey Daniel,

Did you write your ticket in english ? because I had an issue few days ago and I wrote it in french and they answered me in less than 24 hours.

• Like 2

Hey Daniel,

Did you write your ticket in english ? because I had an issue few days ago and I wrote it in french and they answered me in less than 24 hours.

They used me as a test person here, and I'm from Sweden. There's a limit to what I will do for them >_>. I wrote it in Swedish!

Nah, I wrote it in English. I don't speak French :-).

That service is not hosted by ankama , its just a pop-up on their site.

It's at their site. They are responsible.

then learn french :D ? jk , I can translate for you if you want.

They used me as a test person here, and I'm from Sweden. There's a limit to what I will do for them >_>. I wrote it in Swedish!

Nah, I wrote it in English. I don't speak French :-).

https://translate.google.com/#en/fr/

Copy pasta the text and you're good to go. They'll understand it for sure.

Edited by unacceptable name1

https://translate.google.com/#en/fr/

Copy pasta the text and you're good to go. They'll understand it for sure.

If you want to sound like the french players on english servers speaking extremely broken english. Translate does not work too well...it gets tenses wrong most of the time.

• Like 2

One workaround for you would be to use Google Chrome (or Firefox, or IE with Firebug, or Opera - they act all very similar but my screenshots are from Chrome and the right click context menu might have different labels), right click the input field and select "Inspect Element" (if it's not possible to right click the input field click somewhere near it or if all fails just anywhere on the page).

You will then get this little window:

UwX4axO.png

Well, IPB is actually a bad example for what I'm trying to show, but basically you'll need to find whatever input field the one in your screenshot is in the inspector and add your code as value (if there is not "value" inside the input tag, right click the input and select "Add Attribute" and write "value='your_code'"):

6IRWIA0.png

Then you should see your code in the input field and you can submit.

This is not to say that Ankama or Allopass shouldn't fix this (it might not be Ankama's fault, as it was said already, but Allopass's - or maybe Ankama's missing a specific parameter, etc.) but for the time being, there is a way.

• Like 3

Alltid sagt at svensk er tull uansett.

• Like 2

It's not much money but the thing that ticks me of is that there is no way in hell I could've subscribed using this method. I feel cheated and I'm happy I only decided to try a week. I can subscribe through other methods but if you speak Swedish - don't use this service. It's a scam.

1. The audio message goes by too fast so you can't hear the code unless you're an speedy listener.

2. It's not worth the work if you manage to get the code. Chose another option instead.

Edited by youbutsu

It's at their site. They are responsible.

They're responsible for helping you to fix the problem to an extent. But the system you're using is external and Ankama doesn't have any control over it. The only service that's actually hosted on the Ankama site is Credit Card.

They're responsible for helping you to fix the problem to an extent. But the system you're using is external and Ankama doesn't have any control over it. The only service that's actually hosted on the Ankama site is Credit Card.

THEY chosed to give us this payment option and it's not reliable. It should not be there.

Yeah, credit card works :-)

But the system you're using is external and Ankama doesn't have any control over it.

ankama is using the system, a system that's offered should work.

and ankama should have at least some control over it. even if it's just indirectly.

• Like 1

RiP Boku - the easiest thing to exploit.

RiP Boku - the easiest thing to exploit.

Boku no Piko?

So the answer I got from Ankama was to turn to Allopass with the code I recieved. I mean, wow.

They didn't even read my ticket before answering.

• Like 2

Well, did you contact Allopass? If you didn't get the code, maybe you could tell them the payment method you used and ask for a replacement or refund. It's possible that the box doesn't accept input because of a problem with your browser, but if everyone has the problem, and Allopass refuses to fix it, then tell Ankama and they would probably terminate their contract.

Well, did you contact Allopass? If you didn't get the code, maybe you could tell them the payment method you used and ask for a replacement or refund. It's possible that the box doesn't accept input because of a problem with your browser, but if everyone has the problem, and Allopass refuses to fix it, then tell Ankama and they would probably terminate their contract.

A weekly subscription is like a 10 minute salary for me. I'm not going through all that to help ankama when they won't even read my ticket properly.

Same problem with both Firefox and Google Chrome.

Just avoid it and let ankama keep it at their site if they think they will benefit.

As I wrote earlier, I used the Swedish version

Perhaps it works better in other countries.

• Like 1