• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Infiniteus

Cra & Iop Revamp: Feedback Thread

This thread will be for feedback collection on these two classes, as they are next in line to be revamped by the design team. As the Beta server is not currently available for the next week or two, this is a pre-emptive thread to discuss potential changes and ideas for improvement. Small mechanical suggestions and value change thoughts are encouraged, but full-on ideas that entirely change an already proposed mechanic is a little much.

I will not be gathering feedback on the official forums. If you have feedback there that you wish for me to relay, feel free to copy and paste it over to this thread. From here on out, I'll be pinning the latest proposed class revamps, to keep continual discussion up until their release.

Beta Server Client: Here

Note: You MUST have a subscribed account in order to access the Beta server. It cannot be an APAC account.

Cra's Range Information:

Video Overview!

[To be translated]

Iop's Heart Information:

View Overview!

[To be translated

• Like 2

WHAT!?

My Iop D:

Cras need erosion spell :rolleyes:

Cras need erosion spell :rolleyes:

I actually think they do need because it's so easy to lock a cra down in a corner in pvp that it would be the only thing that could possibly make them playable in pvp

Ideally the Beta server should return on Friday, with a potential of both revamps (the Iop one more W.I.P. than the Cra one) being available. I'll update the opening post with a link to the Beta client download. Please note you need an active non-Phaeris subscription account in order to access it.

The revamped Iop and Cra are available for testing on the Beta server today. Make sure to post any feedback you might have here.

• Like 1

Holly crap! If I full rune initiative my iop, I win the fight turn 2! I do over 4k damage a turn. Im glad I got my iop back xD

Edited by Dr-Stranger

i think the numbers will be adjusted to become more balance but we will se.

I've added two new videos to the OP - video overviews of both of the new revamps. These are fairly in-depth and lengthy, but they cover both classes in their entirety in their current state as of 1/16/15 build. I'll get around to an actual write-up in the near future (it's quite a lot to take in)!