• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Foo Fighter

Wow, brand new Dofus!

Hello everyone!

I was playing Dofus since 2005 but I stopped very quickly. After Zatoishwan was going to be opened I'll decided to play again. I've lvled to 199 and... stopped again. Few days ago I decided to start playing but it's brand new Dofus for me, so many changes and I couldn't find myself now.

I decided to change server and start all over again because it's seems to be best choice for me. You know, I'll discover Dofus again as a newbie. :)

Anyway. I'm playing on Rushu and my nick is Infernus, so if there is any nice guild or a single player which understand someone like me, I'll be glad to get the message from you to get some advices!

• Like 4

Welcome back to Dofus~ I hear there are lots of people restarting on Rushu these days! I'm sure you'll find people to hang out with. (:

• Like 2

MD93GlO - Imgur.png

Welcome back to Dofus.

If you have any questions then you can message me on IV and I can help you out if you're confused about anything ;).

Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay!

• Like 2

Welcome back! Add Youbelieve in friendslist and I'll do my best to answer all your questions! Would be neat getting to know ya! :)

• Like 1

Welcome back! You could also add Ferus to your friends list as well. I'm getting back in and pretty-much restarting myself!

• Like 1

Thank you guys for the welcoming me! I'll write to you. :)