Jump to content
  • Imps Blue
  • Imps Green
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Hyphy-Shield

The "What gear should I use" thread

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, --Sikorsky- said:

You can go for 11/6 too I guess xD

https://d-bk.net/en/d/Rr0I

This is with overmages, so take a look, please. 


" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Khai said:

https://d-bk.net/en/d/Rr0I

This is with overmages, so take a look, please. 

Its nice try but it doesn't have ini to play first and it has low lock :c

http://dofusfashionista.com/s/Panda12ap/NTEzMDMwOS.JHCU_/ currently using this 11ap / 6mp, it has great ini, nice lock, decent resistances, decent dmgs.... My question is can anything be upgraded here, other than ochre for shaker, and i kinda want sparkling dofus instead of crimson xD but I mean from gears

Edited by --Sikorsky-

Sikorsky-Carry - Ilyzaelle Playing

 

Sikorsky@Shika, now @Echo - Enutrof in retirement.

Sikorska @ Dofus Touch - Retired!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, --Sikorsky- said:

Its nice try but it doesn't have ini to play first and it has low lock :c

http://dofusfashionista.com/s/Panda12ap/NTEzMDMwOS.JHCU_/ currently using this 11ap / 6mp, it has great ini, nice lock, decent resistances, decent dmgs.... My question is can anything be upgraded here, other than ochre for shaker, and i kinda want sparkling dofus instead of crimson xD but I mean from gears

Yes, this set has lower ini, but it's only because you got pet that gives 2k ini? Also look at ap/mp res you might get raped to nearly 0 in PvP 😐


" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2020 at 11:45 PM, Khai said:

Yes, this set has lower ini, but it's only because you got pet that gives 2k ini? Also look at ap/mp res you might get raped to nearly 0 in PvP 😐

it has low damage atm I'm using ilyzaele shield, kotolou hat, hammerture, bleeding boots


Sikorsky-Carry - Ilyzaelle Playing

 

Sikorsky@Shika, now @Echo - Enutrof in retirement.

Sikorska @ Dofus Touch - Retired!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, --Sikorsky- said:

it has low damage atm I'm using ilyzaele shield, kotolou hat, hammerture, bleeding boots

 

Yeah, but Panda is a support class in most of PvP games. It's up to you at the moment.


" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Khai said:

 

Yeah, but Panda is a support class in most of PvP games. It's up to you at the moment.

positioner, tank , dmg dealer, tank is shit so all u have is dmg dealer and positioner XD

  • Like 1

Sikorsky-Carry - Ilyzaelle Playing

 

Sikorsky@Shika, now @Echo - Enutrof in retirement.

Sikorska @ Dofus Touch - Retired!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a returning player from days past and totally unsure of where to go build/gear wise. 

 

Class: Sacrier
Build: ???? What's good for PvP/PvM
Kamas/time available: If someone could throw together 3 sets  -  Budget/Mid Range/Moms Credit Card so I can see where I'm at currently as I have very little idea about items at the moment.
Lvl range: 200
 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2020 at 8:08 AM, Senhob said:

I'm a returning player from days past and totally unsure of where to go build/gear wise. 

 

Class: Sacrier
Build: ???? What's good for PvP/PvM
Kamas/time available: If someone could throw together 3 sets  -  Budget/Mid Range/Moms Credit Card so I can see where I'm at currently as I have very little idea about items at the moment.
Lvl range: 200
 

https://d-bk.net/en/d/SZsK - Agi

 

https://d-bk.net/en/d/SZsM - Str


" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class: Cra
Build: Omni
Kamas/time available: currently 20mk in the bank but can raise more 🙂
Current team: Cra & 180 enu
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments: 

Returning to the game after a few years, level 200 omni Cra. I've got a functional set atm, but wondering if there's anything changes whilst I've been away. So current set is: https://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/community/directories/character-pages/191830900201-stormborn/characteristics

 

What changes would you make?

PvP or PvM oriented: PVM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys,

 

I returned to Dofus after 2 years break ☺️  Many things change and I need your help with building my new character:

Class: Masqueraider
Build: This is good question, I'll be glad for your advices
Kamas/time available: No limit
Current team: Single -Account
Lvl range: 60
Extra comments:
PvP or PvM oriented = Atm PvM

 

Also I'll be glad if you have any guides for Masqueraider I didn't find anything in google and on forum. Thank you for help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Hypcio said:

Hey guys,

 

I returned to Dofus after 2 years break ☺️  Many things change and I need your help with building my new character:

Class: Masqueraider
Build: This is good question, I'll be glad for your advices
Kamas/time available: No limit
Current team: Single -Account
Lvl range: 60
Extra comments:
PvP or PvM oriented = Atm PvM

 

Also I'll be glad if you have any guides for Masqueraider I didn't find anything in google and on forum. Thank you for help!

What about this? https://d-bk.net/fr/d/KzmB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hypcio said:

 

This set looks good but shouldn't Masq have more HP?

Shields are not based on your HP anymore. 

  • Like 1

" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, 

I Just found out about this forum, lots of useful info ! 

I'm returning to Dofus playing with 2 friends and I thought I'd ask you guys about my gear. 

Class: Eni
Build: Cha/Agi or full Cha
Kamas/time available: show me the best gear possible, I'm no billionaire but I'll make it work
Current team: I usually play with a str sac and an int/Agi ougi
Lvl range: 180/185
Extra comments: I tried to Build some thing but I'm not too happy with it : https://d-bk.net/fr/d/TbeV
PvP or PvMoriented : 99% PvM

 

Thanks everyone ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2020 at 12:54 PM, Selenite said:

Hey guys, 

I Just found out about this forum, lots of useful info ! 

I'm returning to Dofus playing with 2 friends and I thought I'd ask you guys about my gear. 

Class: Eni
Build: Cha/Agi or full Cha
Kamas/time available: show me the best gear possible, I'm no billionaire but I'll make it work
Current team: I usually play with a str sac and an int/Agi ougi
Lvl range: 180/185
Extra comments: I tried to Build some thing but I'm not too happy with it : https://d-bk.net/fr/d/TbeV
PvP or PvMoriented : 99% PvM

 

Thanks everyone ! 

To be honest I would go Int build as Eniripsa in PvM. It's much better than Cha or Agi. Also most of PvP Enis are going Str or Int to support team or deal huge damage with heals. 


" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class: Panda
Build: Chance- Maybe Chance/Int? PVM
Kamas/time available: Moms Credit Card
Lvl range: 200

 

Class: Enutrof
Build: Int PVM
Kamas/time available: Moms Credit Card
Lvl range: 200

 

Class: Iop
Build: Agi PVM
Kamas/time available: Moms Credit Card
Lvl range: 200

Edited by Senhob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Senhob said:

Class: Panda
Build: Chance
Kamas/time available: Moms Credit Card
Lvl range: 200

 

Class: Enutrof
Build: Int
Kamas/time available: Moms Credit Card
Lvl range: 200

 

Class: Iop
Build: Agi
Kamas/time available: Moms Credit Card
Lvl range: 200

PvP or PvM?

  • Like 1

" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Senhob said:

I really appreciate it 🙂

Sorry for late, but I had many things to do in my real life.


" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class: Eniripsa
Build: Int/Heals
Kamas/time available: ~15M, Can make more. 
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments: Returning player, I'm currently using: Oto amulet, age-old helmet/belt, hot docs, bearbaric band, kringlove, nileza's cloak and eternal wand. Would prefer a set that uses age-old helmet+belt. 
PvM oriented

Thanks in advance!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Phroof

For that amount of kamas you won't get anything good for sure, but... I would change:

Kringlove ring --> Nidas ring

Eternal wand --> Corrupted Bow

Nileza's cloak --> Merdiodon Cloak

Oto amulet --> Hungry Pendant 

Hot docs --> Pathogastrics

Edited by Khai

" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...