Hyphy-Shield

The "What gear should I use" thread

Class: iop 
Build: str or str/int
Kamas/time available: 300m
Current team: panda/enu/elio/sram/eni/cra
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments: debating class changing cra to a iop
PvP or PvM oriented want 20-30% resist 11/6 or 12/6 looking for 1500+ str if it goes str and if str/int I just wanna see op dmg I do see some int/str iops and they hit hard with gigers/ look fun if str looking to lean towards using hammuture Or however u spell thanks guys p.s try not to use vulbis in set but if necessary vulbis is ok

gimpcomm2resized_by_arisoune-d7bgp4q.png

Proud sic of Mordor!

"White-shroom: There are only 2 options :1. to play dofus and kill percs 2. Don't play dofus"

"from Lucina: WHY DO YOU HAVE A QUEST MARKER

from Lucina: THIS CONFUSES ME AND I DONT LIKE CONFUSING THINGS"
"(Group) Bootiful: my name is abood and i am a jihadi"

2 hours ago, Gimpster said:

PvP or PvM oriented want 20-30% resist 11/6 or 12/6 looking for 1500+ str if it goes str and if str/int I just wanna see op dmg I do see some int/str iops and they hit hard with gigers/ look fun if str looking to lean towards using hammuture Or however u spell thanks guys p.s try not to use vulbis in set but if necessary vulbis is ok

Here's a mono-strength set that's 12/6 with 1520 Strength, 123 Neut/Earth Dam, and 20/20/30/30/30 res line. Crits aren't terribly high at 31 but Wrath has base 25% anyhow. 

http://dofp.la/uGSyt/

• Like 1

tumblr_maroc5i39P1rho4djo1_500.gif

20 hours ago, Gimpster said:

You can never go wrong with this sexy set. It is very nice for pvm especially

http://dofp.la/0U03E/

Edited by The-Untamed
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Gimpster said:

CC shield is usually bad on Iops for PvM/PvP and should almost never be used, it's only useful in very niche PvM/PvP fights and the best CC shield gives bad stats for PvP, in group PvP you want to be abusing range AoE spells (Tumult and/or Pyg), in PvM you're going to be attacking from range most of the time, 99% of damage through portals is counted as range damage, the best weapon is Catseye Bow to pair with this used with Stalak or Four-Leaf, I like four leaf. Catseye steals are also good for PvP.

One big strength of an Iop in PvM is that they can hit through portals very easily and deal huge amounts of damage, duel/grip make it almost free even if you'd get wrecked the next turn, pair this with a four leaf and BOOOOOOOOOM! HEADSHOT!

You can hit around 16k+- depending on set on 0% with wrath through portals+conjuration+elio/self buffs only if you use a range damage shield, of course having a CC setup can be fun but don't use it as your main setup if you want to be anywhere close to optimal in PvP or PvM.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ЯeveЯt said:

CC shield is usually bad on Iops for PvM/PvP and should almost never be used, it's only useful in very niche PvM/PvP fights and the best CC shield gives bad stats for PvP, in group PvP you want to be abusing range AoE spells (Tumult and/or Pyg), in PvM you're going to be attacking from range most of the time, 99% of damage through portals is counted as range damage, the best weapon is Catseye Bow to pair with this used with Stalak or Four-Leaf, I like four leaf. Catseye steals are also good for PvP.

One big strength of an Iop in PvM is that they can hit through portals very easily and deal huge amounts of damage, duel/grip make it almost free even if you'd get wrecked the next turn, pair this with a four leaf and BOOOOOOOOOM! HEADSHOT!

You can hit around 16k+- depending on set on 0% with wrath through portals+conjuration+elio/self buffs only if you use a range damage shield, of course having a CC setup can be fun but don't use it as your main setup if you want to be anywhere close to optimal in PvP or PvM.

Duel got nerfed; it gives range immunity/gravi to the target for 1 turn now. Can still hit in cc but through portals won't work. Rip iop/elio..

Grip just makes the target invulnerable to all damage

Both 3 ap, 4 turn cd

Edited by Juse

SASA.png

It's still very strong, you can grip last then finish off the next turn on/after the Iops turn, grip is especially good for duos, in 4+ PvM you'd probably blitz the boss without using grip/duel but it's still free damage and the monster is effectively useless for a turn. Elio/Iop is still one of the best duos in the game, they can duo any duo content in the game with little difficulty. Even if duel/grip was removed from the game Iop/Elio would still be one of the strongest duo combos...

It was super overpowered before the nerf and I agree with them nerfing it. Duel also makes the Iop invulnerable to long range damage, can do some niche trolling.

Forgot to mention in my previous post that the only time I can see a CC shield being used on an Iop is in some 1v1 matchups w/ ilyzaelle shield and far and few between PvM fights, it's almost never used in group PvP.

Edited by ЯeveЯt
forgot to mention where cc shield is used in PvP

Class: Cra
Build: Omni
Kamas/time available: 10-20mk
Lvl range: 190
Extra comments: Returning player looking for an Omni build. Have dofuses upto crimson. Since a lot of gear is new to me any help is welcome :).
PvP or PvM oriented: PVM!

11 hours ago, Bruun said:

Class: Cra
Build: Omni
Kamas/time available: 10-20mk
Lvl range: 190
Extra comments: Returning player looking for an Omni build. Have dofuses upto crimson. Since a lot of gear is new to me any help is welcome :).
PvP or PvM oriented: PVM!

https://www.dofusplanner.com/J2jmA/

Range is a bit meh

Edited by Braklash

sad boys

ss+(2018-08-09+at+01.35.27).jpg

On 1/24/2019 at 3:41 AM, Gimpster said:

https://www.dofusplanner.com/EDZVM

I used to use this, vulbis if you can afford it :^)

ps:im illiterate and don't know what res is btw

Edited by Braklash

sad boys

ss+(2018-08-09+at+01.35.27).jpg

Class: Feca
Build: Open to Any
Kamas/time available:  Looking to spend about 25m/30m.. max 40m
Current team: Solo. Just this Feca.. 
Extra comments: Currently using a lame 10/5 Tengu set :DD
PvP 

Just came back after like 4 years.. 

Could really use some set ideas/advice. 

Edit: Preferably without Orche and expensive stuff like that as I do not have one yet and my income is too low to buy one..

Edited by MorphineTear

Class: Elio
Build: AGI
Kamas/time available: 10mk
Current team: solo
Lvl range: 175
Extra comments: want to wear cyclone belt that increases range of ridicule by 3
PvP or PvM oriented PVM generally. And 1 more think i want to know. What idol set should i use to hunt?

10 hours ago, mloedy said:

Class: Elio
Build: AGI
Kamas/time available: 10mk
Current team: solo
Lvl range: 175
Extra comments: want to wear cyclone belt that increases range of ridicule by 3
PvP or PvM oriented PVM generally. And 1 more think i want to know. What idol set should i use to hunt?

here's what I threw together!!1

12/6/6 with requested belt.

https://www.dofusplanner.com/fZnSm/

Edited by Iamthenumberonenub

[06:59] (/p) Masive: Desire is a funny thing
[06:59] (/p) Masive: You'll want something, work for it
[06:59] (/p) Masive: But once you get it, you'll want more, or want something else
[06:59] (/p) Masive: You won't be satisfied

Class: Rogue

Build: Agi

Kamas/time avalable: would love to get a budget option (no exos, dofuses avalable: Crimson, Dokoko) other than that whatever

Team: Solo

Level: 199

Extra comments: looking for a more pvp oriented set

Atomi

Class: Masq
Build: Pushback dmg
Kamas/time available: 50-70mk
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments: vit at 4.5 or more, would be nice to have 30%res, items can be overmaged for res, got all defuses beside vulb and ebony. 
PvP or PvM oriented PvP

Edited by Tiggy

29 minutes ago, Tiggy said:

Class: Masq
Build: Pushback dmg
Kamas/time available: 50-70mk
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments: vit at 4.5 or more, would be nice to have 30%res, items can be overmaged for res, got all defuses beside vulb and ebony. 
PvP or PvM oriented PvP

https://www.dofusplanner.com/WQwkr something like this. You can't possibly make a better set for less kamas

ab.jpg

ca.jpg

bvl.png

Class: Feca
Build: Str/agi
Kamas/time available: lets say unlimited
Lvl range: 199
Extra comments: looking for good gear 199 availble dofuses: emerald, crimson, turq, ice, cawwot, dokoko
PvP or PvM oriented: PvP

Class: sram 200
Build: anything but chance
Kamas/time available: anything but vulbis
Extra comments: i'm oldschooler so I always liked str/agi build, but don't mind to switch to smth else. need set for solo and team pvp. thanks
PvP or PvM oriented: full pvp

Edited by C'mon

On 4/1/2019 at 1:03 AM, C'mon said:

Class: sram 200
Build: anything but chance
Kamas/time available: anything but vulbis
Extra comments: i'm oldschooler so I always liked str/agi build, but don't mind to switch to smth else. need set for solo and team pvp. thanks
PvP or PvM oriented: full pvp

https://www.dofusplanner.com/e4jWW/ - Maybe something like this? Hard to say I didn't play for a while.

" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

Hi, I'm trying to get back to the game.

I have not done frig3 and any newer content. 

I have 5 characters, Elio/Panda/Enu/Eni/Iop. People tell me I can do anything In the game with them

How do I gear them ? I have no Dofus, mounts or Exos and a small budget 😕

Class: sacrier 200
Build: anything
Kamas/time available: anything
Extra comments i just class switched from an agi iop cause i got bored of it i want a full pvm sacrier but im not sure on the element thanks
PvP or PvM oriented: full pvm

Edited by Idkwhatimdoing

So I came back to the game a couple of days ago after taking a...pretty long break. I used to look through the builds on dofusplanner and the majority in this thread are on there but it isn't up anymore so can't use them for ideas anymore 😞 Just don't really have a clue what I should be aiming for and stuff I'm so bad at making sets.

Class: Feca, Enu, Eni, Panda, Iop, Cra
Build: Pretty much whatever's decent at the mo
Kamas/time available: Pretty much most things except Vulbis, could work towards most things pretty efficiently
Extra comments: I really just don't have a clue - literally any help would be appreciated, even if it's just a run down of which builds are decent
PvP or PvM oriented: Just pvm

Thanks for any help ^^

hyrulesdefencesigniture.png

Class: Feca 200
Build: Multi
Kamas/time available: 40mk. Time to earn more money to put towards
Extra comments I am looking for a good all round balanced build that will let me tackle the majority of content. I will be playing solo the majority of the time, questing/achievement hunting. I am working on the Dofus quests and do not have money for exo's
PvP or PvM oriented: PvM

Something similar to what this guy posted for a multi build. However I can't currently afford exo's or an Inky. 

https://www.dofus.com/fr/forum/1063-feca/2284761-cour-edition-build-feca-200-tank-heal-eau-multi-pvm?page=1

Thanks

Shika Echo                                                        Grandapan                                                  Ilyzaelle                                       

Mr-Bing - 200 Feca                                              Atlas - 199 Feca                                          Balu - 200 Feca

Mr-Yahoo - 199 Masq

Mr-Jeeves - 193 Sac

Class: Eca 200
Build: Omni
Kamas/time available: 600mk. Can be more.
Extra comments: Just came back after an almsot 2 year break, not really sure what is good right now.

1 hour ago, Cumalot said:

Class: Eca 200
Build: Omni
Kamas/time available: 600mk. Can be more.
Extra comments: Just came back after an almsot 2 year break, not really sure what is good right now.

https://d-bk.net/fr/Ly1a

" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

May want to check out the beta for Ecas first and review their changes to help you make your decisions for build 😕

• Like 1

Мэякатоя: Level 200 Str Sram- Nidas: Level 200 Int Eni

Bworker: Level 200 Str/Int Iop -   Fraktal - Level 165 Stromni Xelol

Tanukoui-San: Level 200 Cha/Int Panda - Koolich: Level 200 Cha/int Enu

Toxoliath: Level 200 Str/Agi Sram - Daggero: Level 200 Omni Eca