• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Hyphy-Shield

The "What gear should I use" thread

minikerub cat pet thing gives the bigest in city pod bonus, its 500 where the other ones are like, less i think

hazze-200 enu

pandarwin-200 panda

anoton-200 sacrier

khalesi-199 iop

Thanks for the replies, I need one more help

Class: Enutrof
Build: Chance/MP Reduction (130-150 at least)
Kamas/time available: Infinite
Current team: Panda/Enutrof/Eniripsa/Iop (Initiative order)
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments: For F3 dungeons/whale dungeon

So I've been away from the game for around 2 years...I had a few different accounts but the one I'd most like to "reoutfit" is my Osa. I'm willing to do a total from the ground up build. 

Class: Osa, lvl 200

Build: Intel (although I'm willing to change this...don't know much about the revamp yet so I'm definitely open to other options

Kamas/Current Equipment: 7.5M, Age-Old Helmet,  Oto Sword, AP/MP Gelano, Vigilante Cape (also have an inky veil that I switched out), Oto Boots, Age-Old Belt, Bearb Band, Oto Ammy, Emerald and Ginger Drag, Turq, Emerald, Crimson. 

Edited by thewisefool

43 minutes ago, thewisefool said:

So I've been away from the game for around 2 years...I had a few different accounts but the one I'd most like to "reoutfit" is my Osa. I'm willing to do a total from the ground up build. 

Class: Osa, lvl 200

Build: Intel (although I'm willing to change this...don't know much about the revamp yet so I'm definitely open to other options

Kamas/Current Equipment: 7.5M, Age-Old Helmet,  Oto Sword, AP/MP Gelano, Vigilante Cape (also have an inky veil that I switched out), Oto Boots, Age-Old Belt, Bearb Band, Oto Ammy, Emerald and Ginger Drag, Turq, Emerald, Crimson. 

I'd suggest waiting for the revamp and then seeing what playstyle fits you best. Currently there's no way to really tell yet what will be the best way to play osa as the changes are rather big. I can tell you however that you should probably invest in summons as the +summon spell will dissapear and the cooldowns will be much lower.

ruskie hat with 6 summons is surprisingly a flexible hat with decent resists as long as you're willing to give up some vit and a lot of power/stats (like 50 to 80 on average)

• Like 1

eyjQJde.png?2

Edited by ikaruspl
i don't wanna share this post anymore

12 hours ago, ikaruspl said:

im looking for good pvm set for panda 12/6 with random pets, Any ideas? i got kamas and build does not metter, only more then 2300ini is welcome.

https://www.dofusplanner.com/39Efm/

Maybe somethins like this ? I don't have panda, but there are all your requests are here :D

Edited by Elyroth

" Life is about makin' mistakes.
It's also about tryna be great."

just use danathor/bearb + lethaline so you can also use class boots.

cd2f09e93c47ef2c29b2a825df503859.jpg

Edited by ikaruspl
i don't wanna share this post anymore
  • Like 1

whats the best possible pvm eni set i could make minus a vulbis, im going to start by saying i dont think atchams or any of the % damage eni sets are what im looking for, the heals are way too low and 90% of the time atchams enis dont even have enough crits to make the sword work very well so im not very interested in that, but to anything else, im all ears and need help

hazze-200 enu

pandarwin-200 panda

anoton-200 sacrier

khalesi-199 iop

19 minutes ago, hazze said:

whats the best possible pvm eni set i could make minus a vulbis, im going to start by saying i dont think atchams or any of the % damage eni sets are what im looking for, the heals are way too low and 90% of the time atchams enis dont even have enough crits to make the sword work very well so im not very interested in that, but to anything else, im all ears and need help

https://www.dofusplanner.com/jrG7L/edit/

ok cool, thats what i was looking at exept i was thinking about different rings

hazze-200 enu

pandarwin-200 panda

anoton-200 sacrier

khalesi-199 iop

yeah, i was thinking bearband because i have a nice ap one and ringling for range and ressists

hazze-200 enu

pandarwin-200 panda

anoton-200 sacrier

khalesi-199 iop

Hi!

I'm looking for a new set (hybrid or an omni set) for My sram since i feel like it's stuck in 2k13

I'd like for the best option(s) without Vulbis, anything else is possible to get my hands on ~~

11/6 or 12/5 i don't mind, hit me up :)

#Edit - Good %Res aswell

Edited by Cruzix

12/6/6/64

SaWf4TD.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proud Leader of: -Umbra-

Scammer Garbage: Goku

Figured I'd throw my characters in here as I just got back into the game and I really have no idea what I'm doing anymore.

143 str/sram Currently in Moo set with Daggers Sives, Gelano, and plum/crim turkey.

93 Int/Eni in royal cherry blop set with gelano, hells wand, lulliby, hooded cloak and a plum/orchid turkey.

118 Cha/Enu Currently in Ancest set.

I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of potential on my eni (building for a team support) and I also have no idea what gear I should be aiming for next. For my sram I feel like I don't have the health that I should have at his level (2.3k) I'm also not running trophy's on either of them because that's something new to me. The Enu I'm not too worried about but a next set to aim for as well as trophy's to aim for would be nice to know.

Edited by Theify

57heart.jpg

5,7 showin the love <3

props to Mary for settin it up ^^

On 9/11/2016 at 3:51 AM, condorbearleg said:

For your eni at lvl 100  http://dofp.la/PYAmD/ Nice dodge is a cool bonus too. The wep is maged to water as weakly as possible so heals are kinda ok for a lvl 100 with it. But use whatever wep you want, that just struck me as decent. 10/6/6 and all that good stuff.

Just bought everything but the wand, boots and trophy's and I'm already seeing a significant boost to my heals. Thanks a lot man.

57heart.jpg

5,7 showin the love <3

Class: Sram
Build: Trap based
Kamas/time available: 200mk
Lvl range: 200
Extra comments: Was thinking about either 11/6 with class cape or 12/5(6), Would preferably want a set with 2300-3000 initiative

9 hours ago, condorbearleg said:

you're welcome! :) the trophs will make a big diff too, at least in terms of ap/mp anyway 

Yeah, I just have to make some money now aha.

57heart.jpg

5,7 showin the love <3

Class: Huppermage
Build: Str/Int
Kamas/time available:  no exos or dofus
Current team: I have a 7man team.
Lvl range: max 165
Extra comments:
PvM - this is what I could come up with https://www.dofusplanner.com/JxzXK