• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Infiniteus

Introduce your Wakfu self!

Hiya everyone! So our community is kind of small, but that's alright. We'll build it in time. But since it's small enough, it's easy for us to make a thread like this where you can introduce yourself as a Wakfu player.

Something short about yourself. Like what server you play on, what classes you're playing, what you like about the game, what you want to see with the game. All that kind of business.

But! If you're new you should also make a real introduction over in the ImpsVillage Airport. There's a whole rest of the forum with thousands of other players of Ankama Games!

This thread is just to kind of serve as a means to get to know the Wakfu IV crowd in a little more of a... intimate setting. B-)

• Like 1

Hello, i'm MiniMikeh from the EN wakfu forums

I main a masqueraider on the Dathura server and have written two semi successful guides for the class as well as keeping an eye on a "masqueraider helpline" in the mask sub forum answering questions when I can.

I love forums and would love to take an opportunity to join the imps village community and possibly bring some life to the wakfu side of these forums.

If you have any questions about masks please feel free to send me a PM :)

• Like 1

Hey all, I'm Weimi from APAC.

I play on both Remi and APAC but currently spend most of my time on APAC, maining both a panda and eni. I've written 6 guides for the APAC community at the time of posting, mostly covering UBs and the Shusnitch reef dungeons. Heard about Impvillage and thought it would be a good spot for people from the entier Wakfu community to gather, so I'll be popping in from time to time :D

• Like 1

Hi guys!

I'm Nova from Phaeris, and also Tashlol from INT. I'm pretty excited to see a place for all servers to create a community together, and I'm hoping to help play a hand in that as best I can. I play on both Phaeris and Remington at the moment, so if you need a hand with anything feel free to let me know and I'll try my hardest for you. I currently main a Feca and know them pretty much backwards, but I'm still learning Sram so I might not be much help there (but I can try!).

Hope to see a fair few familiar faces, and hopefully some new ones too, coming together here :3

Edited by Loominova
  • Like 2

hello! i am decker. i am being ordered to make this post by the grand council of mango, royal decree etc.

i am a jack-of-all-servers, master of none. 100*3 on remington, 140*1 on nox, 135*2 on dathura. i don't know why i keep switching servers but suffice to say i am insatiable and have played wakfu three times over now. (i started up on apac a while ago but got very lonely and stopped at level 60).

you may also recognise me from mango's streams, i am the british guy that's never around because i'm british and in the wrong timezone. (sad violin plays) that being said i do try to be around as much as i can!

i am also an artist and although i haven't actually done any wakfu or dofus art in a long time i will proobbbbabblyyyy be doing some stuff that you might see around, though i'd never say what it would be before i'm actually done. tricky business!

people who have been around on imps for a long time will probably know who i am and for that i can only say i am so, so sorry.

i like staying in bed playing video games eating pizza and ruining mango's stream. my ideal date is staying in bed playing video games eating pizza and ruining mango's stream, something that i actually manage to do on a regular enough basis for my life satisfaction meter to read "pretty satisfied if i do say so myself".

• Like 2

hello. I'm a lvl 80ish agi(probably not the best build but eh) sac called wretched-eg (deadman wonderland anyone?) that is currently stuck in the dathura void and is waiting for server transfers. when those become available I might start playing a bit again:)

Edited by captain-gale

hello. I'm a lvl 80ish agi(probably not the best build but eh) sac called wretched-eg (deadman wonderland anyone?) that is currently stuck in the dathura void and is waiting for server transfers. when those become available I might start playing a bit again:)

I think you should give the game a shot in the meantime! These guys play outside of Dathura and there are plenty of more people that are doing the same. I don't think it'd take particularly too long for you to catch up to where you once were! ^_^

I'm a random nobody that got back into Wakfu recently after having a on and off relationship with the game since 2012. Hope we can get along!

• Like 1

Heyo!

I'm whiskeyjacks, only play on Remington because it is the best server and the other severs are smelly. I play a feca/xelor/cra/eni, with the eni being my main. Been around for a long time now, don't post much though. I only really post on the forums when someone has really annoyed me in a post, which on the wakfu forums happens less than i would imagine.

Uh, i really enjoy the tactical challenge wakfu poses and like to challenge myself often, recently tried to clear hardcore flaxhid first, wiped with 2 mobs remaining but im gona clear it soon! I really hate the current eco-system though, eco-terrorists really arent punished whatsoever and as part of the bonta gov i spend a lot of time fixing nations to only have them broken by riktus scrubs in 15 mins :c

Anyways if you need help on remi just message me, or anyone in my guild Mystic, we're usually very helpful.

That's all, run along now .-.

P.S: All my chars run around in pink gobball costumes cause i'm fabulous.

Edited by whiskyjacks
  • Like 1

Heyo everyone! Started playing Dofus back in 2006, with who knows how many hiatuses from then to now, and I hopped on the Wakfu train last August. Been in love with the game since. Currently I play Eni/Eca/Sram at around level 150, wih a Feca alt sitting around that I absolutely love playing. I play on Remington, and I have a fresh noob char sitting on Dathura.

I enjoy doing...most things on Wakfu, so long as I've got some others to play with. Trying to do things like 3-man a boss or something similar is pretty fun as well. I'd love to see group PvP become more of a thing in Wakfu.

Edited by Orionolle
  • Like 1

Hi everyone! In most circles, I usually go under the handle Zilch.

Originally, I played on Dofus using a Sacrier, but I never actually made it past beta because at some point, I lost interest. It wasn't until later that I learned about Wakfu that my interest for Ankama's games reignited. The berserker concept was always appealing to me so it's natural that I continued my tradition of choosing a Sacrier and I followed with that trend for some time. I originated from closed beta but since I wasn't big on subscriptions, I didn't follow the game into launch. At some point, I got seriously interested and I committed some time on Nox, but since I always had a hard time finding groups, I stopped playing. Phaeris later opened doors and being the first free server, I immediately jumped on board; playing Sacrier so much made me want to try something else which is when I created my Rogue. I don't like to identify myself with any one class, but Sacrier is a class that I've been wanting to return to for some time.

Currently I play on Phaeris under the character Minus who is a tribrid Rogue.

• Like 3

Hey everyone, I'm Senru aka Ledur aka Rudel, I play on Dathura with Sal(mango), and a bunch of other friends. I'm a level cap Sacrier with majority of endgame gear. I also have written a guide for Fire/Air and Fire/Earth Sacrier on the main forums. I started playing wakfu in 2007ish as one of the original beta reporters with Mango. Got busy with rl so stopped playing but got back into the game December of 2013 and been playing actively ever since. One of my personal goals is getting the Wakfu wikia up to par to the Dofus wikia eventually.

• Like 1

Hello I'm Tibi!
I'm also Tibi from Apac, and Calatea on Remington.

I've got an Eniripsa on Apac that's level 128, and an Enu on Remington that I'm currently leveling because of my Guilds move.

Trying to get into the Remington server so I don't really know that many faces on here.

If you need anything don't be afraid to ask ^-^

• Like 1

Hey guys I'm Scherox, a level 53 Fire sacrier on Nox. I'm a long time dofus player who decided on a little change of pace so I gave Wakfu a shot. Anyway, if you see me run by don't be shy and give me a shout! I've been getting lonely playing solo!!

I've made a little eni on Remington named Irina. She's 21 at the moment, but I have 0 idea what I am doing. :D

• Like 3

Hey guys,

Im Jade from remington, usually dualboxing a 149 Feca and 136 Cra currently. Im playing wakfu fulltime right now and if I feel like it I even stream it a little :)
even though I dont mind the mindless grind for xp, kama and gear, what Im really looking for is challenging content, which in the end has to be group pvp.

What I want most from wakfu next to a decent group pvp system is less bland gear, hardcore servers and ankama staying away from scummy p2w models.

Cheers

• Like 1

Hello Peeps,

I play a currently level 65 rogue on Remmington and a 4x Panda named Clam. I only play every now and again but if you catch me on hit me up; I could use the company! :)

Hello y'all,

Guess I get to make one of those cool and fun introductory posts. I'm Cat, Oofs, or whatever other character I may be known as from Phaeris. I have recently moved to Remmington as Fishface, with no plans of making alts out the ying yang. So you're no longer going to find me on Phaeris. So yea, hope I get to have fun with all ya Remmington peeps. <3

• Like 1

Hello. I have played Dofus for a very long time.

I first played Wakfu when I got a closed-beta key, and I played up until level 30 when I gave up because mining to mint kamas took soo long.

I came back last July and got an iop to lv 80 and a feca to 50 before leaving again - I switch between games often.

Also, I still struggle with making money. Rye bread just doesn't cut it for these level 100 sets. And I hate farming dungeons.

Right now I'm not really active but will be back at some point.

Hello. I have played Dofus for a very long time.

I first played Wakfu when I got a closed-beta key, and I played up until level 30 when I gave up because mining to mint kamas took soo long.

I came back last July and got an iop to lv 80 and a feca to 50 before leaving again - I switch between games often.

Also, I still struggle with making money. Rye bread just doesn't cut it for these level 100 sets. And I hate farming dungeons.

Right now I'm not really active but will be back at some point.

You and everyone else in ST are taking a break. I'm so lonely! DX

Hey hey, (Geezus its been a long time since I've posted on the impsvillage forums.)

I'm Fogiflip, Eniflip and Turnado on Remington. I multiclient, and I've been playing Wakfu since early closed beta.

It's nice to see so many actually have posted here. And I'm hoping to see the wakfu section a little more active now in the future. (I'm just a lurker btw, I dont post much.)

• Like 1

Hello new to the forums here for the wakfu side. Played wakfu since beta and been playing on and of since then. Currently playing my fire/water Pandawa Pandali on remington. Thats just short about me think im gonna enjoy my stay.

• Like 1

*walks in like a boss* *is actually trembling*

The Great Aho ©, artist and softcore player, roleplayer also, a shy and usually silent person, is finally there, trying to be more social.

I've heard about this forum several times and decided to give it a shot because it's being advertised by Hack and Mango, last but not least I'm sick of official forum mod team and new wave underage population. Hopefully this place will be more friendly and cozy. C:

What should I tell about my game self? Playing on Remi since 2012 spring, having a static group, being an owner of two accounts filled with 100-160 chars. Proudly wearing the seal of companionship and making lvl 100 foodz. Used to be a part of gov team when Rayne was around.

Guilds: main chars are in Jabberstuck for communication, other alts are in Fart and Run which is created and raised by myself and my closest friends.

I'm online mostly everyday, though just for 2-4 hours usually.

Most of the people know me because of my tumblr filled with Wakfu fanarts and OC stuff. These guys are my mains and I'll never stop drawing them.

7649445aa28229b10a9e376b46ef42db.jpg

• Like 7

Really glad everyone decided to register on ImpsVillage and make an introduction! I know it's not much now, but hopefully we can start something in January with some special promotions. I've already opened up my Q&A with Game Designers thread here and it remains gone on the OF, so if you have questions about the game you can get answers nowhere else but here!

I'll probably end up doing HC boss tips here as well, and maybe Picaro can get some goodies too. ;) We'll see.

Welcome to ImpsVillage new users and hello to all pre-existing Wakfusians!

• Like 3

Awesome to see so many people joining the wakfu train! Guess i'll make my intro!

My names Nomez, played Dofus for about 6 years and had a full team of 8 level 199/200's running around. Gave up on Dofus about a year ago and jumped onto Wakfu. I didnt play wakfu before that because it wasnt free, and when I heard Phaeris was going freebie I jumped on. I now have a full team of 6 on WAPAC all around 150-160, however I do drop players and invite people to join me!

I'm on whenever im not working at at the gym, been taking breaks every now and again because it gets boring, however if you play often and are decently equipped I'd love to be friends and run dungeons etc regularly! (reason for being reasonably equipped is because ive helped more than my fair share of people in my day and most of them repay me by either stabbing me in the back and taking my stuff, or running off and ditching me to play with their friends after i leeched them mostly to 160 -.-)

Anyway, glad to see wakfu getting some more recognition in IV forums!

• Like 2