• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Hakfu

New class change? yay or nay?

Anyone think the new class change thing was a good idea? what class are you gona change to?

for a level 200 its 150 ogrines per level meaning its 30k ogrines just to change once, if you dont like it you gotta change back thats 60k ogrines. RIP wallet.

im going to change to a mask and rename myself Porsena :)

Edited by Hakfu
  • Like 4

Anyone think the new class change thing was a good idea? what class are you gona change to?

for a level 200 its 150 ogrines per level meaning its 30k ogrines just to change once, if you dont like it you gotta change back thats 60k ogrines. RIP wallet.

im going to change to a mask and rename myself Porsena :)

No it's 50 ogrines per level from 1-100, 150 ogrines per level from 101-200. 20k ogrines only.

R.I.P Dofus
2004-2014

• Like 3

hi friends

hi :)

• Like 1

Hi Hakfu, make a poll with several options if you don't mind. I thought it is 20,000 ogrines to change a class? Personally, I like it because the company and players both benefit from it. The company makes even more money from ogrines purchases while the players enjoy more flexibility in exploring every class potential at the far end of things. Maybe even less zaap sitting too is a possibility? I may change to a Rogue and Panda on other characters. People like Reapersaurus, Grenadier, Marwen, and others inspire me to make those class changes.

Edited by Bochi

Hi Hakfu, make a poll with several options if you don't mind. I thought it is 20,000 ogrines to change a class? Personally, I like it because the company and players both benefit from it. The company makes even more money from ogrines purchases while the players enjoy more flexibility in exploring every class potential at the far end of things. Maybe even less zaap sitting too is a possibility? I may change to a Rogue and Panda on other characters. People like Reapersaurus, Grenadier, Marwen, and others inspire me to make those class changes.

You really enjoy riding Richard

• Like 3

You really enjoy riding Richard

Not sure exactly what you mean by that but what I do enjoy is expressing my concerns and thoughts.

The class change is one of (if not the) the worst things to happen to this game.

• Like 2

The class change is one of (if not the) the worst things to happen to this game.

Why

Class change is kinda pointless if you already have a 200 of every class...

#firstworlddofusproblems

• Like 6

I say if you're that eager to have a lvl 200 of a certain class level one yourself, Being that i've leveled every class to 200, adding a potion that lets anyone just change to a diff lvl 200 is kind of insulting, not to mention this is going to rape ogrine prices ( and maybe even cause a lack of ogrines).. people that run 8 accounts don't want to pay cash to continue playing... Just another way Ankama is trying to make money and not give 2 shits about their players.

• Like 3

Every new update makes me feel like i wasted soooo much time (well, i do know that playing dofus is already a waste of time... you will understand my point lol)

oh damn dat danathor set looks great, damn, i will have to run ougaa 10 times for this => achievements

level characters on other accounts => XP multiplier

character x useless? well not anymore => class change

i dont like the class change service at all. it will be a huge clusterfuck (inbefore no osas (for example) for kralove opening but 1209571253 ecas)

• Like 3

Nope. Maging system / exos were far worse.

• Like 2

Although unrealistic and stupid I feel this is how things should be done so sub prices and things like that don't increase...

Ankama sets fixed KAMAS price on the services (Sub,Color changes ..)

People who used to sell ogrines just buy the kamas from ankama, cuz lets be honest... thats basically what ogrines are....

Pay 2 win seems to be the only way that "normal" players can keep subbing acounts without paying outrageous sums.. You all saw what happened with the introduction of Mimi's..

Just my 2 cents...

Tenderly.

class change isn't a big deal. It's only a bit faster than making a new character with an xp multiplier and spending the millions of kama it would take to change your class for souls/wis gear... Plus, if people want to change their class which they leveled themselves up to 200 to a class they don't know how to play, let them! Level isn't everything, there are loads of 199s and 200s who don't know how to play their class, and that will only get worse for them if they keep jumping around different classes. If you're endgame you've already got access to making whatever character you want, this is just a faster way to do so. I just don't get why people are freaking out. This too, like every "terrible dofus update that has definitely sealed the fate of the game" will pass, everyone will get over it and we'll move on. Until, of course, the next game-breaking, asinine, WTF WERE THEY THINKING RIP DOFUS HHH update comes out and the cycle begins anew

Edited by CTBC
  • Like 4

Nay.

• Like 1

Whenever anything in dofus is changing, people hop on to the "pre 2.0 bandwagon" claiming everything was better back then even if they just started playing dofus 2 weeks ago.

The class change potion will no doubt have a cooldown and it will not affect your average player in any way.

Ogrine price will always increase as well, new features certainly bump up the price but let's face it. There will always be new people playing dofus, people making new accounts. The amount of "k2p" players will always increase. This here increases the demand which of course bumps up the price.

I won't be using this service just because I feel it's better to just make a new account and level a new character there. Dofus requires multiclienting more than ever before and it does make the game more enjoyable to be able to do what the hell ever you want when ever you want.

Edit: And my opinion, yay, why the hell not?

Edited by Uusimene
  • Like 3

Dont see whats bad about it, its much more easier for solo accounters to enjoy different classes at endgame now rather than feeling the need to rely on friends to leech their new chars or feel forced into making a team, I dont know how people stick to one class throughout their dofus career its boring.

• Like 2

If you gonna cry and say rip in peace for Dofus go make a topic and cry over there lmao.

F5b6cvX.png

pic so related to the responses on this thread

Edited by Fly
  • Like 1

I say if you're that eager to have a lvl 200 of a certain class level one yourself, Being that i've leveled every class to 200, adding a potion that lets anyone just change to a diff lvl 200 is kind of insulting, not to mention this is going to rape ogrine prices ( and maybe even cause a lack of ogrines).. people that run 8 accounts don't want to pay cash to continue playing... Just another way Ankama is trying to make money and not give 2 shits about their players.

not to insult or anything but you should probably think before you post :/. players have been asking for this for years ergo they added it for the players. also if you're going to be running 8 accounts, I feel as if you should take pride in the game that you play for your enjoyment, by using real money.

• Like 2

Not everyone has the time to spend leveling a new class whenever they choose, so I don't see how this is bad idea. People are just mad they wasted so much time.