• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Michiori

No current way to reset stats ?

So ill take it there is no current way to reset stats with the patch 2.26 incomming ? i tried magic orb, otomai, dopple master etc so am i stuck with a level 199 fully wis iop until december the 9th...??? what a waste of p2p

People often switch TO full wisdom at 199 to get to 200. If you grind to 200 before december 9th you will likely get a free reset with everyone else then.

yeah i dont really need him at 200 so id prefer him fully str now o.o and since this isnt possible and ankama didnt give me any warning that i noticed anyway im kinda pissed just spent ages grinding him to 199 and when he finally gets there i cant reset

Edited by Michiori

People often switch TO full wisdom at 199 to get to 200. If you grind to 200 before december 9th you will likely get a free reset with everyone else then.

I haven't really read the thread concerning the new stats system but is it actually not possible reseting anymore?

I haven't really read the thread concerning the new stats system but is it actually not possible reseting anymore?

It's not possible to reset until the patch goes live since people would be able to reset and put points in odd places to make it so they get more points back (or so i understand, i can't think of a specific example).

After the patch goes live people will be able to reset points earned from leveling but won't be able to reset points from scrolls (though you will be able to put them in before or after or during leveling unlike now so no reason to ever take them out)

basically you cant reset your stats until december the 9th so im stuck with a fully wis iop im not going to use for like 2 weeks

Abuse the shit out of cut.

But seriously, go exp still. You can get a few %, and regardless of what you think, the difference between lvl199 and 200 sets is substantial.

the difference between lvl199 and 200 sets is substantial.

awww that does make me think of the time when the highest-level item around was kringlove and lvl 200 was all about *yay i made it, look at my dopple!*

on topic: go and get ur wrath to lvl 6 u wont regret it =)

Edited by lufalan