• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Coopers

Class Change Service

I knew this was going to happen one day *crying*

I'll make a sadi to support them :D

well the two reasons people used to give for why a class change service "would not happen" were that Ankama couldn't change softcaps, and that people would all change to the OP classes. Now softcaps are not an obstacle any more, and if many people changed to specific classes, that would be a clear signal about how powerful those classes are, and "the wheel of balancing" will probably not favor them. So same old advice still applies: don't make a character just because it's currently powerful, but only if you will like it. Unless ogrines are just that cheap for you.

• Like 4

hmm, well too late for me, I had already made new chars to replace ones I didn't like :D I would've considered this 3-4 months ago...

I don't like this.

• Like 3

Ankama is going to make tons of money. Folks pay to switch to OP classes, which they then nerf and then people switch again… ad nauseum. The only way I'd change is if I wanted to take one of my numerous fully scrolled alts and try a new class. Plus, I'm more awesome than anybody else, why change perfection!

Edited by ChankD
  • Like 2

lvl 200 Eliatrops everywhere

Edit: Im gonna make a fucking fogger and a fucking xelor because fuck yeah

Edited by Dr-Stranger

lvl 200 Eliatrops everywhere

Edit: Im gonna make a fucking fogger and a fucking xelor because fuck yeah

It does say that it won't be available for Eliotrops from the start.

So much for no P2W

• Like 1

I'm surprised this actually made it into the game, I remember when someone suggested this idea on the Dofus forums and it had negative feedback all the way through.

• Like 1

this is so sudden! I think this service have more benefits than cons, teams that used to complain about the latest end game dungeons requiring certain classes have their problem solved, same goes to the people that can't pvp 'because their class isn't op' it will also stop dumb people from buying accounts then crying over the owner recovering them and you'd have a second chance to fix your wrong class choices, there's no doubt that ankama is making a huge profit from this but so are players, we can't do much but to adapt to the situation :rolleyes: in before they start selling kamas/accounts themselves

• Like 2

They kinda already do kamas - buy ogrines, exchange for kamas

• Like 2

Rich ass holes will just switch characters whenever they want

• Like 1

I already have each class 200 or 199 expect fogger and rogue :(

This is the way I look at it:

20,000 orgines is around 20mk now a days.

20mk/1mk (1 weeks p2p basically) = 20 weeks

20 weeks/4 = 5 months

So basically by paying 20mk for a character change, you're going to be paying for 20 weeks of p2p which accumulates to 5 months of p2p. It seems a lot better to create your own character and basically leech him/her as a solo/multi accounter since you'll probably hit end game before that 5 month period (if you're a consistent gamer that is) than to actually use this service, but that's just my two cents.

20 weeks/4 = 5 months

So basically by paying 20mk for a character change, you're going to be paying for 20 weeks of p2p which accumulates to 5 months of p2p. It seems a lot better to create your own character and basically leech him/her as a solo/multi accounter since you'll probably hit end game before that 5 month period (if you're a consistent gamer that is) than to actually use this service, but that's just my two cents.

Well that's without taking the opportunity costs into account though.

Actually 5-10mk/day is an easy cash to make for everyone i think,so it's like 2-4days for class change.And it's better because you can avoid running competition to 10* mob with some leecher teams.Also you save your scrolls from old class=25mk saved(if 101all).

everyone on every single server should just become a sadi, that way we can all suck at pvm and pvp and no one would complain.

• Like 8

20 weeks/4 = 5 months

If I understood all of this correct from reading. I think changing char from ur main 200 to another class is better than making a new char. Mostly cause you get to keep your achievement score, quests etc. Emotes and scrolling. After feca changes I made a enu and got it 200, and just seeing this option makes me want to change my Feca to an Enu now just to keep my acheivements, almanax pages etc. But having 2enus seems meh.

Maybe if they dont add a cooldown to this I can change my Feca to Enu and my current Enu to something cool. But I kinda want to see a cooldown just to see those kids who auto change to a Eca to be OP as fk cry when Ecas get nerfed.

Edited by Jericho
  • Like 1

Am I the only person that will change from eca to something else? :-).

What goes well with fogger and mask that I don't already have...

enu ?

Well, what do you already have?

I always recommend Rogue. More funky classes, more better.

Well, what do you already have?

I always recommend Rogue. More funky classes, more better.

Sadida or riot. Edited by numerunobaws
  • Like 1

Iop teams up well with everything

Wow,actually thats great,since i'm lazy to level it's very helpful because i don't have to farm mobs with character from 0 to 200 when i like to test it.Any restrictions of time between changes or i can play new class every week?

did you see the part where it costs 20000 ogrines? that's gonna get expensive very quickly :P