Feeling some type of way

Obviously, but yeah ; I like this new class, but they need to fix Enis, Ecas, and Cras. Tell me not lmfao

I just think it's ridiculous how many cheap spells they have to steal, heal, buff, shield, and TANK. While lesser classes like Sadida are left with bs like Earthquake & that Queef Cloud. I thought ratting ended years ago? :lol: :lol:

Edited by Krystaalized

charli-xcx-what-i-like-official-video-yo

cool

• Like 9

emeute ou emeute

tumblr_n0zigokAnB1rwuk7ko1_400.gif

[06:49] Coops: snorting cocaine off kodas dick is pasttime of mine

[04:23] (Guild) Sedona: brock likes dick

[07:09] (Guild) Jerm-didtheholocost: im a nerd

[00:03] (Guild) Kristeva: I specialize in chopping off dicks

To be fair a sadida is basically a cra and an xelor combined anyway.

They can mp rape the shit out of you and their madolls are sick in terms of ap rape and ontop of that they still manage to do massive damage (in cc and in range) not to mention they get like 4mp because of their inflatables and get healed like idek how much anymore.

What if they're about to die? Well, ezpz, they can just use their earthquake/poisoned wind combo and turn themselves into a tree and that's them basically invincible for a couple of turns. There is nothing wrong with the class what so ever.

If you want to talk about a class that's basically always open to weakness then look at sacriers, all it takes is for someone to remove a sacriers range, mp or put them in gravity state to make them useless for the entire fight. Not to mention that all they've been receving over the past couple of years are nerfs, nerfs and even more nerfs ontop of their outdated spells as well ofc.

• Like 2

Ankama did mention Eca's wont be nerfed or edited any time soon either.

"Married to Guinn"
qShZ05l.png
Realmage -
200, Kalipty - 200, Shubbles - 200, Guinn - 197
Shichiro - 146, Kyakai - 34, Ceatherine - 4, Aelis - 6
~Narrated Dofus Dungeon Videos~
~My Youtube Channel~

Sadida's do have dolls, but they can't steal all your range so you can't attack aswel? They don't give themselves shields, ap, then 300% power & 30 dmg to cheap tank you. You get me? ( it's also funny cause now feca's can do that too).

charli-xcx-what-i-like-official-video-yo

But you're also forgetting how fraction was removed (that spell was way too op in terms of pvp) and how fecas can't exactly stay immune as much as before anymore.

In my opinion, the problem right now is that the new reworked fecas are still new to many of us, once we get the hang of things we'll slowly realise that they've become a bit more balanced than before.

• Like 1

Ultimate you try and play as a sadida..and your opinions of the class will change :p

A few years ago, sadida were valued as a top tier pvp class (if you could of afford it) but they weren't so good in pvm

Nowadays, with all the other class changes, new sets, and even trophies sadidas are alot weaker pvp then you think.

I am using the word *weaker* loosely , as i think if you can manage to afford it..you can still pretty much build a unstoppable hairy guy who loves to play with dolls.

also i believe your over exaggerating the ap/mp removals of the class (mainly cause shikians have no idea what ap/mp reisi trophies are)

we have Two MP raping spells, Wild grass which does 1-3 and Soothing bramble which was nerfed (from undodgeable to dodgeable) 1-6.

And we have debuff Summons

Ultrapowerful which does 1-3 mp rape at level5 and 1-4 at level 6. ( Altho this seems alot..the Ai of the ultrapowerful is quite bad)

The only Ap removal we have is the Madoll , 1-3 ap rape, i think it has about 600-700 wisdom? Which i have to agree is quite good, ( i find it more reilable then ultra :P)

Due to how dodgey the Ai can be, and how random rapes are.. we are no way near as good as cra or xelor in terms of rapes. (Sure we can spam theses summons but you are the fool who let me get away with 3-4 madolls XD)

What i really wanted to point out is that Sadidas require alot of investment Unlike some other classes

As a sadida you have to make sure you have a high/decent amount of

Mp reds/Dodge/Summon/Damage/Range/Mp/ (And ofc the other things such as reisi and base ap/mp)

to be sucessful in most pvp fights.

When it comes down to healing..we got dolly sacri which is a decent steal but again it requires you to have avaliable summons (or any other summons in the fight) to steal from.

And tree of life which is kinder a risk summon to be honest. Since anyone can heal off, even the enemies.

So finally, i think Sadida are due a change. Think about it..we are the most outdated class in game :p , pretty much the same as we were back in dofus 1 other then dolls being buffed/nerfed, and lowered cd/cast limits.

YlcgX7P.jpg

SRKHtsB.png?1

Eratz IGN: Black-magican, radioactive-dollgirl

HENUAL WEED-MONSTER . aka DENDE, the green sadida, hungry for memes.

Noo don't change sadidas I love mine :(

Darnez - 199 Chance Xelor

Smacko - 199 Element Confused Masq

Member of Emeute

(Still reppin Sexy Time on Rosal. Sexy TIme is the best time.)

What i really wanted to point out is that Sadidas require alot of investment Unlike some other classes

As a sadida you have to make sure you have a high/decent amount of

Mp reds/Dodge/Summon/Damage/Range/Mp/ (And ofc the other things such as reisi and base ap/mp)

to be sucessful in most pvp fights.

I'm pretty sure anyone who is trying to pvp needs the stats you mentioned

Well an Osa/Xelor/Sac/Panda would have 0 need for + MP Reduc and many classes wouldn't really need to focus on summons as well and a few classes sprinkled in that dont really NEED 5-6 range the same way an end tier pvp sadida does. Realistically to be successful and raise a sadi over the rank 5 or 6 bracket so far I've found that an 11/6 or 12/6 set up is needed with at LEAST 4 summons but preferably more and at LEAST 5 range but obviously 6 works better. Ideally, an MP reduc stat of 80 or higher but to keep soothing consistently reliable I aim for 100+ on almost all my various builds. To win pvp as a sadi, the goal isn't to race the opponent in terms of who can hurt who the hardest and fastest. In the Sadida world its all about setting up perfectly utilizing Madoll, Ultra, Inflatable, Soothing, Wild Grass, Tree, Tear and the good old "sylvan a block next to an opponent with a tree behind it" to set up perfectly on your opponent to where you can fit in damage/healing without your opponent being able to afford any kind of retaliation but to sit there and take it. Can't tell you how many fights I've ended up winning or seen other sadis ended up winning theres where they after 4 turns they were down 25% hp to almost 100% on the opponent but they dominated and won the rest of the fight without losing another HP. Doll set up is critical. Even if your opponent smacks you around for 2-3 turns, if he doesn't target your dolls and allows them to live it's almost a sure thing that he will lose. After 2 madolls, an inflatable and an ultra are out, theres almost nothing they can do to stop you from abusing LoS Tear/Tree combo and gradual healing.