• Banana
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Persona

The Story of Persona - The Apology

Just a game. Do not take it that serious

Pretty much. life is short. Have as much fun as you can as long as you aren't infringing upon others' right to do the same.

• Like 4

tldr

PS: your rolemodel is cas who is literally one of the nicest people in dofus and you're still a cunt so gl in life mate

PSS: kiss assing isn't getting you into guard

Edited by Undea
  • Like 4

Can't be assed to read but welcome to imps.

• Like 13

LOL YOUB

• Like 1

tldr

PS: your rolemodel is cas who is literally one of the nicest people in dofus and you're still a cunt so gl in life mate

PSS: kiss assing isn't getting you into guard

Persona took the right step by confessing out his guilts to everyone here. The toughest task next is to back up the apologies with actions on here and in game by making people less angry intentionally, lowering the ego by not bragging about everything (people will know who is good if you bring the results), and to not insult just because of their weak spot. I suggest giving him one more opportunity to prove himself further before giving up and shutting him off completely. People can change, it is just a matter of time and their experiences they go through that makes them understand who they really want to be identified as. Keep an eyeful watch and if you see improvements, then you know he truly changed for the better since change can't happen overnight, it is a process.

If you really mean everything you've been saying, you really have my respect for having the guts for writting all of this.

nevermind the retards that are trying to start drama, they're not worthy of your attention.

• Like 10

Persona took the right step by confessing out his guilts to everyone here. The toughest task next is to back up the apologies with actions on here and in game by making people less angry intentionally, lowering the ego by not bragging about everything (people will know who is good if you bring the results), and to not insult just because of their weak spot. I suggest giving him one more opportunity to prove himself further before giving up and shutting him off completely. People can change, it is just a matter of time and their experiences they go through that makes them understand who they really want to be identified as. Keep an eyeful watch and if you see improvements, then you know he truly changed for the better since change can't happen overnight, it is a process.

x8vQjq7.gif

I'm sure you already realize this and have come to accept it. But not everybody is going to be willing to accept your apologies or the fact that you are trying to change. And you can't blame them, it will take more than a written up list of reasons that you are who you are to convince people that you want to change. You're placing yourself under a microscope (although most of your "haters" or people who don't care for you won't admit it) to be watched. The slightest slip up or disrespectful action will be enough for people to call you a liar and try and bury you back into the hole.

I've considered us friends as one point. Never had an issue with you to distort that status. Although it was more of just not speaking to you. Although you did have your moments of being an asshole (And who is to say I'm not one myself...I'd say sorry to Guard but I won't stop).

Good luck in trying to change, just keep in mind when people are bashing you that this is the hole that you've dug yourself over the past couple years. It will take more than a few nice words and a free hat here and there to get rid of this reputation you've built for yourself.

• Like 2

"Apology" hardly suits in title for this wall of text sprinkled with criticism to almost everyone except yourself.

On behalf of the many who you claim that "couldn't care less about Aeon", I would like to say that it was thanks to our "open door policy" that your own guild ever got accepted, and it was your own fault that it was kicked. When you asked to return to Aeon with your guild, I gave you a chance by asking you to post an apology on our forum and demonstrate that your behavior had improved. Instead of being grateful for a second chance, you were impatient that you couldn't get what you want soon enough, and decided to leave a guild that was nice to you and become an enemy to an alliance that tolerated you.

Good luck getting your guild into Guard, good luck to them if they decide to accept you, and good luck with really changing your reputation.

• Like 9

LMFAO all this over an online game XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
man it would suck to be you

• Like 6

I'm a retard and I'm here just for drama so don't disappoint me please.

• Like 1

For a split second i believed you meant every word concerning getting a better attitude….

Though first you do is "buy" votes to get into Guard.

• Like 3

mommies credit card for the win, yolo

• Like 2

I don't know if you did or said anything offensive to me but I accept your apology. I hope you can work things out, for yourself, Persona. I bet you will be stronger and make a great friend to your circles now. Writing all what you did was a wonderful thing to do. I think you're a good person and just got off to a bad start in the game. I admire your ability to confront your problems and to share like you did. Anytime ya wanna talk message me.

• Like 1

Whats up with having a grudge with me over being in Doomed..lol

the internet is evil :<

Well Malt did an apology that was less sincere than yours and people seemed to forgive him, so if you lay low for awhile, I'm sure most will leave you alone.

This is why I didn't get much into pvp. I would have gotten very frustrated. You waste so much of your time into getting geared up and developing tactics and it is still a shit show. Pvp on Dofus isn't very rewarding. Kolo might be better though....

• Like 1

It takes a lot of guts to admit your faults. Yes I have been on the receiving end of Persona's bad attitude and its not pleasant, but I will give you props for admitting it all to the public. Now all you have to do is prove it. And to all those being so negative...Shame on you. If he has apologized let him prove that he means it-- if it happens to go bad again then you can at least say You gave him a chance :P I miss this game and all the people, hopefully soon i'll return ;) Good luck Josh I hope you have actually changed for the better.

-Ans

One necro to rule them all and in the darkness troll them.

• Like 4

Ok, we've all had our fun now. There was no need to necro this thing, so...

Thread locked.

If someone really really really wants it reopened, PM me with a good reason, k.