• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Plink

New to Rushu

Hey guys, I recently moved from shika (I will miss you guys) to Rushu due to the fact that the majority of the shika population is asleep at the time I play and so I could have a go at the famous Rushu economy.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in suggesting a guild or two that has a friendly atmosphere and endgame pvmers. It would also be nice (but not required) if the suggested guild was in a alliance that is active in ava, as I love pvp.

Some of you (most likely none of you) may remember me from this past years goult (I was shika's rouge Plink), but unfortunately I was forced to change my name for the transfer. I am now known as Particle. Thanks in advance guys! :rolleyes:

Edited by Plink

top pvpers are at a guild called Concilium Germanicum

• Like 1

72/100 class changes

29460bc3196b5699de9738ce235621c1.png

Theres always souls of twelve there always recruiting c:

Proud Leader of Arcanum On Nox Server.

~Quit Dofus~

you could always join the shitty ass guild emeute and be with your fellow shitkans like coopers jec maus (is kill) and the like

emeute ou emeute

tumblr_n0zigokAnB1rwuk7ko1_400.gif

[06:49] Coops: snorting cocaine off kodas dick is pasttime of mine

[04:23] (Guild) Sedona: brock likes dick

[07:09] (Guild) Jerm-didtheholocost: im a nerd

[00:03] (Guild) Kristeva: I specialize in chopping off dicks

I hope you'll find the right people and guild on Rushu. It is quite a daunting task I have to admit. I'm still thinking very hard on your 2nd paragraph Plink. Good luck to you mate.

Hey guys, I recently moved from shika (I will miss you guys) to Rushu due to the fact that the majority of the shika population is asleep at the time I play and so I could have a go at the famous Rushu economy.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in suggesting a guild or two that has a friendly atmosphere and endgame pvmers. It would also be nice (but not required) if the suggested guild was in a alliance that is active in ava, as I love pvp.

Some of you (most likely none of you) may remember me from this past years goult (I was shika's rouge Plink), but unfortunately I was forced to change my name for the transfer. I am now known as Particle. Thanks in advance guys! :rolleyes:

émeute ou émoute

Edited by Extreal

Welcome to Rushu ^_^

If you are looking for friendly endgame Pvm'ers, Superlative Exemplar could be a good home!

Our recruitment post is here!

• Like 3

25a27ur_2.png
Nixi, 200 Eni, Officer of Superlative Exemplar
Formerly known as Genevieve. Artwork by Liann.

Want to join SE? Apply Now!

Twitter.png