• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Chana-cham

Items that sell

I am a veteran player and have played already for a long time. I have some professions at lvl 100. (miner, lj,shovelsmith,daggersmith,swordsmith,alchemist,jeweller)

I am looking for items that sell. Items that are hot.

Like potions, runes, scrolls.

Because the items that I make sell like shit.

And I play on shika:)

Edited by Chana-cham

I am a veteran player and have played already for a long time. I have some professions at lvl 100. (miner, lj,shovelsmith,daggersmith,swordsmith,alchemist,jeweller)

I am looking for items that sell. Items that are hot.

Like potions, runes, scrolls.

Because the items that I make sell like shit.

Ra vits, res runes, and elemental damage runes are always in demand

Made alot of them but they still sell very slow. I wanna get rich quickly :P and these items get constanly undercut in the markets.

Edited by Chana-cham

I don't know of the current status but perceptor summoning potions should go fast. And are pretty valuable and easy to craft too.

You may want to look into it.

Made alot of them but they still sell very slow. I wanna get rich quickly :P and these items get constanly undercut in the markets.

That'd require you having a large amount of kamas already.

• Like 2

vglk7r.png

Made alot of them but they still sell very slow. I wanna get rich quickly

I think I found your problem...

• Like 9

(͡• ̯ ͡• )

Have you considered leveling plum/emerald and emerald/ginger chamos to 100? Making smithmagic potions from placing perceptors in dreggon areas then crafting it and shortly after maging it onto a close combat weapon and stats for a big profit margin? Create cruel trovels for mp runes and satisfied summoner rings for ap/summon runes from miner/lumberjack? Farming mats and treasure hunting efficiently for mahogany pebbles to create items fast or sell that mahogany after and exchange for sparkling pebbles to craft?

Edited by Bochi

I don't know of the current status but perceptor summoning potions should go fast. And are pretty valuable and easy to craft too.

You may want to look into it.

Good option here. Farmland, Grove, and Forest essences for trophies might be good too. Lumberjack and Alchemist synergy present.

. I wanna get rich quickly :P

Buy ogrines.

f5896c411370ff4946219ae628b5c315.png

Quit

Welcome to the struggle...

Easy mode

Buy kamas

Go to rushu

Enjoy riches

Have fun being rch as fk (ala monz hhh)

if you get bored go back to shika but then you need kkk on rushu to stay rch as fk, if not then you join #poverty

Olly since when did you start speaking like a delinquent?

hhhh u just gt rekt m8.

- Always found crating mid level pvp items to be pretty profitable, always a market for it.. especially if you can mage them aswell, bar that there's farming dungeons for damage runes (Kwaka / Nelween in particular)

Fyi there is no 'easy way' to get rich quick without already having decent capital, buying kamas or dropping a Dofus or two, a little grind over a few months will work out better for you.

Kikn | Blank ⚪

It was hard to sell anything on Shika. In order to get rich on Shika you'd either had to be rich before 2.0 or suck good dick.

50265511b08ff0643207d39870c383afcfa56f77_hq.jpg

Kwaks Keys, Pet improvement potions, Craft treebelts and sell runes, Koalaks belts destroy them for runes.

Akwakdala pieces maged , Terradala, Aerdala and Blop stuff maged with + vit,

Also, you can sell items that are needed in Trophies like Healing branchs (so you run Soft oak) and

In general wearable items doesn't sell really well, i think that goes for all international servers.

Trophys might be an exception, togheter with the latest lvl 200 gears (and maybe something i don't think about right now)

So you have to look at items that get consumed: harvesting professions (low profit unless running multiple chars), scrolls, runes, keys, soul stones (though for good prices running 8-man is advised), throphy mats or potions...

There's also the 2 methods with some (or a lot) luck involved: dofus hunting (now that it's still possible for some) and exo-maging (initial funds and the right professions needed)

Elegast-199 feca

Eledrunk-199 panda

Futta-Mukka-200 eni

Hot-fortune-200 enu