• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Nemeee

Looking for someone to do some channel art (youtube)

Basically what the title says, want my chars photoshopped in there, dofus styled channel art, will pay a tiny amount (real money)message me on imps for details. Want it done ASAP.

Peace

Sig-2.jpg

If you're talking about intro to your channel then it's probably not gonna cost you tiny amount. People charge a lot for stuff like that.

50265511b08ff0643207d39870c383afcfa56f77_hq.jpg

If you're talking about intro to your channel then it's probably not gonna cost you tiny amount. People charge a lot for stuff like that.

he meant youtube background(nowadays called youtube art )

ilykbedbishes

With little knowledge of photoshop, some free time and inspiration, you can easely make one yourself ^^

they still might charge you a lot :D by a lot I mean around $200

more like 2 dollars, i use to do this shit, what he wants doesn't take much time~ tons of 14 year old call of duty players who do graphics will gladly do this for cheap af simply because the piece gives them views and they get money for their work O;

gimpcomm2resized_by_arisoune-d7bgp4q.png

Proud sic of Mordor!

"White-shroom: There are only 2 options :1. to play dofus and kill percs 2. Don't play dofus"

"from Lucina: WHY DO YOU HAVE A QUEST MARKER

from Lucina: THIS CONFUSES ME AND I DONT LIKE CONFUSING THINGS"
"(Group) Bootiful: my name is abood and i am a jihadi"

they still might charge you a lot :D by a lot I mean around $200

greedy PLs

ilykbedbishes

$200 dollars? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Yeah it isn't a hard thing to do, I just don't have loads of time on my hands for all this, I know the price it costs, and even intro's don't cost loads either.

And veld, i'm amazingly bad at photoshop, could never get to grips with it aha

Sig-2.jpg

Well if you're interested in my style of artwork and whatever, send me a PM and we can talk about what you want and if I can do it we can set up a price?

I'm currently working on a commission so if we do arrange it and I do it, it'll be after my current commission.

I am only active on Ilyzaelle. If you wish to find me, my Username is Soz!
9v5kr5J.png
Soz - Str/Agi Xelor
Ilyzaelle

If he asked for an illustration for his channel then yes, the price would ( or should be ) around $200 ( here, just an information ), if it is just photoshopping his characters into a picture then yes, it's VERY easy and anyone can do it for cheap

( I'm not sure what he's exactly asking for because at first he asks for his characters to be photoshopped into it and then after he says "dofus styled art" )

Art Topic @ Click me!

Proud member of

60_60-0.png We Come in Peace & Alpha Centauri 60_60-0.png

Kayessa 18X Sacrier ● Influenzia 19X Eniripsa ● Golias nub Masqueraider

Avo-Cantigas nub Enu ● Azeitona nub Ecaflip

Calyse Earth/Fire Ecaflip ● Vuroja Air/Water Masqueraider

Marioneta Osamodas ● Adeus Invejosas Enutrof ● Copinho de Leite Pandawa

Sheyla-Pt 19X Agi Xelor ● Fausto 14X Masq ● Cult 14X Str Iop ● Triss 14X Cha Enu ● Emerge 12X Cha Enu ● Valete 13X Str Panda

I meant the art as in the channel art, I just want the channel art dofus styled.

What made your post confusing is that you said you wanted characters photoshopped into it, having them drawn and having them cut from a screenshot and photoshopped in are different things, you have to be specific and clear when asking for art ( or any other thing, really ) to avoid confusion

If you are looking for someone to try and imitate the style in the game illustrations you'll probably have better luck if you just go ask the artists theirselves, imitating a style is difficult so I imagine whoever accepts to do it would not ask for just a small amount of money, so might as well just go commission them:

Xa's deviantart

Tchokun's deviantart ( probably the "dofus styled art" you're asking about )

( there's more but I'm guessing you're asking people to draw in the style of one of these )

good luck

Art Topic @ Click me!

Proud member of

60_60-0.png We Come in Peace & Alpha Centauri 60_60-0.png

Kayessa 18X Sacrier ● Influenzia 19X Eniripsa ● Golias nub Masqueraider

Avo-Cantigas nub Enu ● Azeitona nub Ecaflip

Calyse Earth/Fire Ecaflip ● Vuroja Air/Water Masqueraider

Marioneta Osamodas ● Adeus Invejosas Enutrof ● Copinho de Leite Pandawa

Sheyla-Pt 19X Agi Xelor ● Fausto 14X Masq ● Cult 14X Str Iop ● Triss 14X Cha Enu ● Emerge 12X Cha Enu ● Valete 13X Str Panda