• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
Swiitsy

closed.

together we are gay under the rainbow

Edited by Sweetsy-
  • Like 2

f5896c411370ff4946219ae628b5c315.png

Quit

Man cruzix's one i so kewl :o

Cool art ^^ good luck

Tend.

• Like 2

2LYo5.png

Proud member of Fantastic Five!

Rogue(200)/Panda(200)/ Ecaflip (200)/ Eni (200)/Iop (200)/Osa (200)/Sac(200)/ Cra (200)/ Sram (200)/ Enu (200) /Fogg (200)/ Masq (200)/ Sadi (200)/ Elio (200)

accepted xcharlotesxx comission.

Quit

Add me to commish list! I'm on rushu though if thats alright

sig.jpg.aba2edd93bc872360d0be46cb99c5da6.jpg

x

Edited by Sweetsy-
  • Like 3

Quit

:C so kewl im gonna order a chibi eventually, broke as fuck atm, was robbed of all my munnies while i was away

amosglory11.png

35mf877.gif

so amazing I cry, thank you so so much! :'D

• Like 2

946787089_ChibiResized.jpg.ca98116b82e165c2fd86b019b27258a4.jpg

You are welcome :)

Quit

Personally, I liked more the chibis you did before the one you just posted, even because that last one ( and the xelor ) just really reminds me a lot of this dollmaker. For a moment there I was worried you had traced it ( the body shape, hair and eyes at least ), but after putting them side by side I just came to the conclusion you used it as a reference

rather than imitating others' styles, I recommend you don't go that way and continue with your own, it's more interesting and better for you ( also because, the artist of that dollmaker specifically asked for people not to make art out of it to get money and also because I'm sure a lot of people that commission you, are commissioning you because of your style, not anybody else's )

of course we all "take" certain details from other artists from time to time, but there's a thing called "stealing like an artist", and to steal like an artist you take certain details ( emphasis on /certain details/, not the whole thing ) you find interesting from another artist and "incorporate them" in your style ( everyone does this, I mean, even art teachers teach you this, it helps you improve )

hope you don't take this the wrong way and don't get angry at me, I'm trying to help and I just don't want you to have people sending you rude messages about this kind of thing

"srs bzness" aside, I like the chibis you posted before, specially cruzix's, adding the wings behind him made it pretty cool and I like how you shaded the hat! I might ask for a similar one in the future `v`

• Like 6

Art Topic @ Click me!

Proud member of

60_60-0.png We Come in Peace & Alpha Centauri 60_60-0.png

Kayessa 18X Sacrier ● Influenzia 19X Eniripsa ● Golias nub Masqueraider

Avo-Cantigas nub Enu ● Azeitona nub Ecaflip

Calyse Earth/Fire Ecaflip ● Vuroja Air/Water Masqueraider

Marioneta Osamodas ● Adeus Invejosas Enutrof ● Copinho de Leite Pandawa

Sheyla-Pt 19X Agi Xelor ● Fausto 14X Masq ● Cult 14X Str Iop ● Triss 14X Cha Enu ● Emerge 12X Cha Enu ● Valete 13X Str Panda

Personally, I liked more the chibis you did before the one you just posted, even because that last one ( and the xelor ) just really reminds me a lot of this dollmaker. For a moment there I was worried you had traced it ( the body shape, hair and eyes at least ), but after putting them side by side I just came to the conclusion you used it as a reference

rather than imitating others' styles, I recommend you don't go that way and continue with your own, it's more interesting and better for you ( also because, the artist of that dollmaker specifically asked for people not to make art out of it to get money and also because I'm sure a lot of people that commission you, are commissioning you because of your style, not anybody else's )

of course we all "take" certain details from other artists from time to time, but there's a thing called "stealing like an artist", and to steal like an artist you take certain details ( emphasis on /certain details/, not the whole thing ) you find interesting from another artist and "incorporate them" in your style ( everyone does this, I mean, even art teachers teach you this, it helps you improve )

hope you don't take this the wrong way and don't get angry at me, I'm trying to help and I just don't want you to have people sending you rude messages about this kind of thing

"srs bzness" aside, I like the chibis you posted before, specially cruzix's, adding the wings behind him made it pretty cool and I like how you shaded the hat! I might ask for a similar one in the future `v`

Thanks for sharing this Kayessa, as a result of what I've just seen I'd like to withdraw my request since I believe that if this is the case, I do not want to support or encourage this. Please remove my request.

s8g3PJk.jpg

200 Feca | 200 Osa | 200 Sac | 200 Enu | 200 Cra | 200 Eni | 200 Panda | 200 Iop | 200 Masq | 199 Rogue

Thanks for sharing this Kayessa, as a result of what I've just seen I'd like to withdraw my request since I believe that if this is the case, I do not want to support or encourage this. Please remove my request.

Ah this was what I was afraid of when I posted, I didn't mean to make people go like "this person did x thing so I'm not going near them again", it IS understandable, but everyone makes mistakes, sometimes mistakes that are bigger than others, but fortunately ( most ) people learn from said mistakes, and what I'm trying to get at is that I don't think Sweetsy will continue doing the same mistake and will come up with something of his own ( which, honestly, I'm actually curious and excited to see the drawing he'll post next )

I believe that if people give him another chance, they will be surprised with the result :)

Art Topic @ Click me!

Proud member of

60_60-0.png We Come in Peace & Alpha Centauri 60_60-0.png

Kayessa 18X Sacrier ● Influenzia 19X Eniripsa ● Golias nub Masqueraider

Avo-Cantigas nub Enu ● Azeitona nub Ecaflip

Calyse Earth/Fire Ecaflip ● Vuroja Air/Water Masqueraider

Marioneta Osamodas ● Adeus Invejosas Enutrof ● Copinho de Leite Pandawa

Sheyla-Pt 19X Agi Xelor ● Fausto 14X Masq ● Cult 14X Str Iop ● Triss 14X Cha Enu ● Emerge 12X Cha Enu ● Valete 13X Str Panda

Ah this was what I was afraid of when I posted, I didn't mean to make people go like "this person did x thing so I'm not going near them again", it IS understandable, but everyone makes mistakes, sometimes mistakes that are bigger than others, but fortunately ( most ) people learn from said mistakes, and what I'm trying to get at is that I don't think Sweetsy will continue doing the same mistake and will come up with something of his own ( which, honestly, I'm actually curious and excited to see the drawing he'll post next )

I believe that if people give him another chance, they will be surprised with the result :)

Oh I completely agree and if he finds his own style I don't have a problem with going back but I just don't want to be spending my money on something which is similar to the situation above. If you do decide to regain your own style then be sure to say.

• Like 2

s8g3PJk.jpg

200 Feca | 200 Osa | 200 Sac | 200 Enu | 200 Cra | 200 Eni | 200 Panda | 200 Iop | 200 Masq | 199 Rogue

Is it just coincidence that over half your content was edited out by yourself a little while after Kayessa's post was made?

Otherwise I think you shouldn't take things to heart, shit happens and that's what art is about. Learn from the past, move on and yolo long into the night. I started to quite like some of your more recent Chibi style work.

• Like 2

Kikn | Blank ⚪

☐ Not REKT ☑ REKT

• Like 12

8adae8781a0a4059a2176ae6534d5911.png

18ebfda2f75c734baf107198cedbd5c4.png

What u think of my doll, hihi_zps1de4c35a.png Cet irl

It`s a transexual pirate fairy hooker.

Edited by Monzxx
  • Like 9

26.12.14 [01:57] from Muslim-Bombs: almost 2k achiev, dont give up

:angry: <_< :mellow: :wacko: :wacko: :unsure:

Someone spent too long on that site :') @Monz

Someone else got busted / butthurt @Sweetsy

• Like 1

Kikn | Blank ⚪

If its not one thing its another with this guy -_-

:D

• Like 1

55MzDoJ.jpg :lol: :lol:

• Like 2

2LYo5.png

Proud member of Fantastic Five!

Rogue(200)/Panda(200)/ Ecaflip (200)/ Eni (200)/Iop (200)/Osa (200)/Sac(200)/ Cra (200)/ Sram (200)/ Enu (200) /Fogg (200)/ Masq (200)/ Sadi (200)/ Elio (200)

An apology to the people who you did commission for would be a sensible idea.

• Like 3

s8g3PJk.jpg

lel_zps7195ce8b.jpg ^_^ :lol: :D B-) dont forget mi chichi too pls

• Like 3

emeute ou emeute

tumblr_n0zigokAnB1rwuk7ko1_400.gif

[06:49] Coops: snorting cocaine off kodas dick is pasttime of mine

[04:23] (Guild) Sedona: brock likes dick

[07:09] (Guild) Jerm-didtheholocost: im a nerd

[00:03] (Guild) Kristeva: I specialize in chopping off dicks

lel_zps7195ce8b.jpg ^_^ :lol: :D B-) dont forget mi chichi too pls

woaw kawaii as fk

1604099165_ScreenShot2018-09-23at11_04_40pm.png.f822d5f65a71a9faa9ae61e92ba45cc8.png

XNcvlvb.jpg

thanks I tried to make it as boku no pico as possible

emeute ou emeute

tumblr_n0zigokAnB1rwuk7ko1_400.gif

[06:49] Coops: snorting cocaine off kodas dick is pasttime of mine

[04:23] (Guild) Sedona: brock likes dick

[07:09] (Guild) Jerm-didtheholocost: im a nerd

[00:03] (Guild) Kristeva: I specialize in chopping off dicks

ULYEM0o.png?1

am a xelor

• Like 5

RIP OTTO-LPZIG & Piroca

[15:21] Sugared: [15:20] Otto-Lpzig is watching the fight.[15:20] Today has failed the Focus challenge.

[15:21] Winner: .

[15:21] Sugared: otto walks in and the guys just can't keep their head together

cs7tfKs.png?1

thanks for the picture, Capngoat!

thanks I tried to make it as boku no pico as possible

welcome to transexual club

• Like 1