• Sky
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal

Ensure you are aware of and follow your nation's guidance regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Act responsibly and avoid unnecessary social interaction. Your actions may endanger the lives of those at risk. 

Sign in to follow this  
NasoG

Vote Naso for Brakmar!

Greetings Brakmarians! Today with the government reset I will be participating in the elections to govern Brakmar! I aim to uplift the Brakmarian spirit and bring pride when we hear the word Brakmar! I will not be afraid to appoint an Army General that will conquer territory for the glory of Brakmar! Once we obtain those territories, our challenger will create fun events for all of the nation! I'll scout for the best Weather Engineer born this era to insure our fauna and flora flourish. I want to bring Brakmar back into the lime light of the world of twelve, where we are supposed to be! If you have the same vision for Brakmar as I do, vote for Naso.

Looks like I made the post with the wrong account, anyway, vote for me! :D

• Foreign Policy: Bonta are the scum of the earth and we will need to forge a strong alliance with another nation to be able to take them on in the future. The Amakna government will be the first outside government I will pursue with a treaty, I have the connections to make that possible.

• Qualifications: My background is in years of dofus/wakfu gameplay. I've been around ankama games for years. I've handled large guilds and alliances in the past. I have a level head under pressure and don't make snap decisions, I think thoroughly about every scenario that will play out based on the move I make, and choose the best one. That's what gives me the qualifications to be able to lead a nation.

• Fortifying our Nation: Our nation has one of the lowest population rates of the nations, I intend to raise that number by claiming territories and holding grand events throughout our countryside to allow everyone to rejoice. All in the aim to inspire our people, and the others who will join us. I will make it easier on our citizens to earn the citizenship points they deserve. And make sure our taxes are spent fairly and well.

Edited by Naso

i want that red cat face profile pic, except in green xD

• Like 1

3324cpy.png

11lrmkk.jpg

LoL Naso you are playing Wakfu? ^^

Eniripsa Winged-one Pandawa Hubabuba Enutrof  Uncommon Rogue Cra Maiklnait
~*All professions 200*~

LoL Naso you are playing Wakfu? ^^

You damn right!

i want that red cat face profile pic, except in green xD

I made it my self in photoshop. It's my more up to date avatar I use on other websites.

????????????????????????????????????? no

• Like 3

rB6b7OD.png

ilyzaelle (mono server): /w slack

discord: Germy#9001