• Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Vikin

King Nidas leech

Hello, since many people have been pming me lately I decided to make an official thread about Nidas leech. I already leeched two people (Karalee, Persona) through because they asked me but now I'm gonna make this official. I usually do this dung with 7 chars (panda, enu, eni, feca, cra, zobal, xelor) + one leeched char or 7 chars in case you have one of the chars I mentioned in ().

The price will depend on what char you need to leech, 15mk if your char is a good class which can help alot in the fight or 20mk if your char is totally useless most of the time during the fight (fogger/sac for example). Anyways w/e char you need to leech I need you to do some dmg before we kill Nidas, because I'm blitzing him in turn 3 with masquerade so I won't accept any equipless people. Also one thing - I require you to pay before we take the fight. The fight itself takes about 1h and 30-40min just FYI.

Modifiers are not a big problem, most of them are good but there are as well ones for which we have to close the portal and hope for a better one.

Portal hunt - might take me some time, especially if the portal is bugged (which is not rarity) so you need some patience.

Edited by Vikin
  • Like 7

if your char is totally useless most of the time during the fight (fogger/sac for example).

The belacqua is the only usefull fogger here though!

• Like 1

Yes, I was slightly offended. But my Nidas buddy Regura doesn't wanna go anymore for achievs... *hint hint*

Yes, I was slightly offended. But my Nidas buddy Regura doesn't wanna go anymore for achievs... *hint hint*

Seeing 10k achi fog makes me want make one too hh

i still need to do this thing. hope to find you online a bit later.

edit: this was quicker than i expected! great service~

Edited by Hiroe

Sign in to follow this