• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Imps Green
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planetary-damage

ENGLISH? you? JOIN ME! :) JOIN US!

Hi guys. my name is wayne ken zamora bandong. add me on facebook.

i am a leader of an english guild plus an english alliance.

English guild name : Superia On Break

English Alliance name : Kids

currently im the only english person who has been striving hard in this heroic server. that managed to make and expand an english community only on heroic server.

sad to say it is really hard to find strivers like me for that server. cuz whenever somebody dies. they rage quit. whenever they get betrayed they rage quit. and whenever they do something stupid like dc and recall etc.. they get their friends dead and they rage quit. hahaha its a world of dofus of twelve of nonstop addiction to kill. curse. live a normal dofus life.. or... rule the heroic server.

im asking you guys to join me and my buds in this server where no one. but us. will help you stand up. make a change. and feel good on top of dofus heroic server. see you there ;)

It is certainly nice to see someone stepping up to the plate for the English. I know it is going to be very difficult to do this but ever thought about contacting the leader of Hollow Point (Previous old name Murder Inc I think) to join your alliance or lead only a pure English alliance? I know that Hollow Point had not much of a choice but to cooperate with certain French people in order to successfully PvP and PvM better in many areas of the world. If you can convince them to understand and join your cause maybe more success and expansion can actually pull through then just bowing to the French mainly for good. Best of luck though and hopefully you might consider it.

I also forgot to add that people like Charlie, Iron, Marci, and many others very long ago also developed the pillar foundations for the community as well. :) All the other information you provided is very much true about what happens to most English players that give Heroic Server a try or attempting to commit to the server as a home other than our regular servers too. I believe the best ways to counter the betrayal and deaths is to first of all be ready for either two to come because its bound to happen and cannot be avoided and you probably will need extremely rich/open-minded/nice people like yourself to be ready to give plenty of advice if they ask for it, make some sacrifices in your kamas funds to help rebuild their confidence and show the faith you have in them, and do a lot of activities together but not just only for yourself. For example, group pvping is a given but also pvming more often together even if you have a huge team of your own which may mean you will have to pull out some characters of your team to make room for other English people to hunt together more so it feels more of a united community then just a group of English people confused and doing their own thing despite of the alliance and guild. I hope that you not only read all of this but to understand that I am not criticizing you but only want this goal of a so called authentic united English Community finally come to life. It's been so many years since this server has been around, but no luck for our Community yet because of the reasons I listed and I'm sure that can change. Sorry if my message turned out longer than I expected. Thanks.

Back to hero plox

I just started playing in oto mustam again. i accidently got my prof char killed so ill try to level profs for a while but when im done, pure PvP. I have few friends who might join the guild too, i will be back in dofus in a week.

see ya then i guess!

All those replies made me happy to see that there are alot of english players that uses imps village. hahaha that was fun ;) anyways yeah. hollow point. iron, marci and etc. they are those people who played heroic server for a long time and considered to isolate themselves. honestly speaking. it takes to be on the same level standing and equal understanding to make a community started. for them. they are a pvp/pvm guild for high level characters. they are already too busy to cooperate on making an english only community in that server. they joined sky. burd. and everyone else who i know english that plays for a long time. yeah. its hard to tell you the circumstances but. one thing is for sure. pvp = go to them. but itll take time for you guys to trust them. or them to trust you. cuz they are kinda paranoid for spies. jajaja

honest. :)

Sounds about right, thanks for the long awaited reply mate. Back then they were very open to the fact of a tight knitted English community but I guess Alliance V Alliance territories and numerous conflicts changed their ways, but I don't blame them since they went through a lot of struggles. Planetary-damage, you seem like a very laidback and open-minded person. I stopped playing heroic not due to money issues, endless amount of deaths, betrayal, and inactive friends that left me in vain due to too many faced punishments. Just because of not enough trustworthy and chill people even from our community. I'm considering on playing again because of your leadership presence and values. If I do, can I join on my guild even if it is only me in it lol? Just because and I could always use alliance chat if I ever needed anything I assume? But yeah man, I'll wait for another reply.

Yeah!!

yeah you can bochi ;) i have also been playing on heroic server for like 2years and 3months. its kind of long but had my breaks too. what makes me wanna stop dofus would probably because theres no people i could understand. im glad there are still people who plays. ;) by the way. sorry for replying slow. its cos i taught nobody uses imps village in heroic hahahaha :)

right now i cannot promise like there will be a pvp or pvm. but probably the best way would be planning on not planning. if you know what i mean. whenever we encounter on wanting to do something. im new in imps village by the way ;) still trying to figure out how this works. but yeah. lets play heroic ;)

fore more info. i managed to add all those people's ign in dofus. so ill send ya a pm when i see you online :)

i am online [01:00] till [16:00] french time. but mostly only at [01:00] - [10:00] i am not on addictive mode anymore ;) lol. anyways. school is starting so next week. its [10:00] to [19:00]

Let`s kick some fr asses

Ye