• Orange
  • Banana
  • Emerald
  • Ankama Brown
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
Covex

Sramtasy Critical Failure!

I have had a Sram since 1897. I have bounced back and forth between many different builds.

But, since the last changes to Srams spells, I detest playing them. I tried pure strength, pure agility, pure intelligence / push, hybrid agility / intelligence / push and finally poison stack builds. But setting up trap combos seems to take forever and not worth the effort. I MISS the old tricky trap, I never seem to have enough traps to use my AP for, agility has too many capped casts to spend all the AP, intelligence has the map manipulation but no way to capitalize on it, strength seems to have no reason to go invisible accept for an MP boost. No matter which build, I seem to have 25 or 30 extra SP.

Am I missing something? I would really appreciate any insight into a fun and effective build, maybe a set to pair with it.

The reason I thought this deserved its own topic, is Im not requesting a specific set for a specific build, but ideas and experience on HOW to build a Sram.

Thanks.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."

--Abraham Lincoln

Str/int with focus on either should satisfy your needs.

Why do you like it?

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."

--Abraham Lincoln

Why do you like it?

Well int/agi would also do, but str/int is nice for crazy trap damages. Chakra concentration is a spell to not be viewed lightly. That very spell is why I'm a fan of int sram builds :D

Aluminum-Trek 200 iop
Icup-funnycolours 182 wis enu :D - retired

Shortbow 200 int eni

Longbow 200 sram

Interesting topic. I have an Agi/Str Sram and never really too many AP. While Intel would interest me, too, I don't want to drop Str and a Double that cannot lock is kind of useless. Hence Agi is a must for me.

As for traps, I use Mass Trap and Poisonous Trap a lot but equally Trap of Silence. Considering the plenty of +dmg my Sram has, this trap causes a lot of damage. Repelling Trap is one of the most useful spells of a Sram and Insidious Poison is also great.

Assuming I can go CC, I often do Mistake+Mistake+Con (or daggers). Alternatively, I might go for Daggers+Daggers+Con+Fear or similar. My setup is 11/6 in case you wondered.

Tricky Trap I only use for tactical reasons, like to pull an opponent into a different trap etc. So while hybridising with Intel has some appeal, there are not enough triple element sets around for that purpose that would still leave me with 1000 Agi.

Spell points are a rare commodity for me. Not sure how you can come out with so many to spare.

Shika

• Tagor (Xelor)
  • Prince (Eni)
  • Ileoni (Enu)
  • Princessa (Eni)
  • Manisa (Panda)
  • Diavola (Sram)
  • et al.

Thank you all for your contributions. I appreciate the insights and suggestions.

It seems to me, many of the Srams spells combo with off element spells, demanding hybridation.

I agree Double is an agility spell. Double combos with Invisible, so you have offset CDs. Then invisible combos with traps and poison. Agility has Poison, Repel and Silence. Repel combos with Tricky, and traps combo with Chakra.

The problem is, I find Tricky + Repel + Chakra just dont do enough damage for the set up.

Or would Poison + Poison be better? Both have low damage rolls, so + damage seems good. Thats my current build and I really dislike it. Am I missing an idea?

But Ive seen a bunch of add strength instead responses, if I may ask... why?

Is Lethal + Mass + Chakra better? A Strength build using Tricky + Repel as map manipulation instead? Is it worth losing doubles utility? Can you compensate with a weird triple build with + lock trophies?

Thoughts?

--Abraham Lincoln

What speaks for Str as secondary element is not only Mass and Poisonous Trap or Lethal Attack. Deviousness is a long range spell that can be cast three times per target and in any direction.

Both, Agi and Intel builds are mostly single target builds. Str is more suited for multiple targets albeit only for the sake of a single spell. :)

EDIT: Did I mention Mistake?

Edited by Tagor

Shika

• Tagor (Xelor)
  • Prince (Eni)
  • Ileoni (Enu)
  • Princessa (Eni)
  • Manisa (Panda)
  • Diavola (Sram)
  • et al.

Playing since 1897 real old skool

• Like 2

Rosal Oudekrijger, Cra 200, Picy, Enu 200, Daphne-fee, Eni 200, Oudros Panda 200, Fenomeen, Sram 200 and Helings, Iop 200.

Personally I enjoy being an Agi sram, though I use 2x Con + eternal wand most of the time for just hits... I'm considering going Omni so I can spam Dragline + 2x Mistake for heavy hits to 1-4 enemies at once, and also utilise some of the other good spells... But theres plenty of viable builds with srams to choose from, and all of them work well with the right sets too... Just try to keep your dodge/lock quite high too ;)

Мэякатоя: Level 200 Str Sram- Nidas: Level 200 Int Eni

Bworker: Level 200 Str/Int Iop -   Fraktal - Level 165 Stromni Xelol

Tanukoui-San: Level 200 Cha/Int Panda - Koolich: Level 200 Cha/int Enu

Toxoliath: Level 200 Str/Agi Sram - Daggero: Level 200 Omni Eca

As for traps, I use Mass Trap and Poisonous Trap a lot but equally Trap of Silence. Considering the plenty of +dmg my Sram has, this trap causes a lot of damage.

not completely sure on what trap you're talking about, but trap of silence and other ap/mp poisons are not affected by +dmg, only by your agility(/intelligence, are there any chance/strength ap/mp poisons?) and power.

rB6b7OD.png

ilyzaelle (mono server): /w slack

discord: Germy#9001

I used to play an agi sram a while ago before the weapon nerf and poison stacking nerf, but since then I haven't played a sram until now, I'm building an Int sram that I plan on hybrid with agi for better movement/lock and other spell options and it will make my double useful, but int > agi in terms of power for me.

Tricky Trap + Chakra is insane, if you go int/str it might even be more insane if you add in the other trap. I've seen people set up an entire trap network barely losing any hp, then insta killing the other player, even sacs and players with good resist. If you go hybrid with int/agi or int/str you will have other scirmishing options, but your killing will probably be done with the traps. Str/agi would work pretty well if you don't want to really use the trapping combos. Albeit pure str is still really good, but more of a straight up approach, everyone knows you're going to sap their stats with mistake, use your weap and lethal, zone with mass and the other trap, you can't really be extremely tactical with pure strength but you have a lot of power, and for this reason is probablly why going a hybrid build suits the Sram a lot, because they want to be able to yo-yo in and out of fights, make good escapes and position the enemy with good trap placement and pushback spells, and still be able to deal really good damage since the only utility they really have is map manipulation and stat sapping. I'm not saying don't go a pure stat build, I'm just saying that you will have more things that make the Sram more like the class they're supposed to be if you go hybrid, whether that be glass cannon melee, tank, tactical trap user, or even some guy that poisons and pushes people into walls I think Sram as a class just benefits from having more options when you consider everything they're given.

http://dofusbook.net/fr/personnage/fiche/289270-makusek/2.html

ap/mp/range exo

and we need 1 ch exo to get 1/2 from 50 ;(

Sibe 200 iop Zosiek 200 panda Fragola 200 sac Crepes 200 eni Makusek 200 sram Onze 200 enu Miliony 200 xel Pruszek 200 mask Husiek 200 feca Bonsoir 199 osa